Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I am in awe at how they handle some of their situations and I don't mean this in a good way ...

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 02-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

The rougher Spencer looks is directly proportional to how little sanity she has left times the amount of secrets she has, squared.

Quote:
I am in awe at how they handle some of their situations and I don't mean this in a good way ...
What do you mean?
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the latest!!!

I want Spencer to talk. She needs to!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think Spencer does still need to tell them, since neither she nor the audience knows how dangerous Toby may be, but I do see why that might scare her into silence a little while longer.
She definitely needs to tell them. That's what I meant, they threw in the threat to explain why Spencer would keep it a secret a bit longer, while still being understandable to the audience. Because it's been two eps, and it's just like, okay, Spencer tell them, they deserve to know. So now that she has a reason, it's a bit more understandable to the audience.

I can understand why Emily wouldn't just accept what Spencer has to say. Spencer has been going to lengths to try to find something, anything, that says there's more to the story, but she obviously finds nothing. Emily will go through that exact thing. She needs to look forever before she can totally believe and accept that Toby is legit bad. I don't think she thinks Spencer's lying, I think it's more that she thinks/hopes Spencer missed something.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Well we haven't seen him much in this 3b so I kinda miss him
This.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
She definitely needs to tell them. That's what I meant, they threw in the threat to explain why Spencer would keep it a secret a bit longer, while still being understandable to the audience. Because it's been two eps, and it's just like, okay, Spencer tell them, they deserve to know. So now that she has a reason, it's a bit more understandable to the audience.

I can understand why Emily wouldn't just accept what Spencer has to say. Spencer has been going to lengths to try to find something, anything, that says there's more to the story, but she obviously finds nothing. Emily will go through that exact thing. She needs to look forever before she can totally believe and accept that Toby is legit bad. I don't think she thinks Spencer's lying, I think it's more that she thinks/hopes Spencer missed something.
From Emily's pov, she probably thought that Toby had already moved on from his issues from Season 1 and that they already came to an understanding, so learning about him being A must be shocking to her.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Obvs she never saw him in his dur-ag. Never trust someone in a du-rag.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-06-2013, 06:23 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
Obvs she never saw him in his dur-ag. Never trust someone in a du-rag.
Ali learned that the hard way. .
Old 02-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm hoping that it is just that she thinks Spencer is wrong, although I think Spencer has a pretty solid case, lol. I mean, she did confront Toby and his response was "How long have you known?"
Old 02-06-2013, 08:29 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I'm hoping that it is just that she thinks Spencer is wrong, although I think Spencer has a pretty solid case, lol. I mean, she did confront Toby and his response was "How long have you known?"
I thinks she probably wants answers about Toby.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From Kristin:

It’s “Ezria” playtime on Pretty Little Liars!

The fan-favorite couple hit a major obstacle when Ezra (Ian Harding) learned he had a child and that Aria (Lucy Hale) had known for quite some time and didn’t tell him. And in the ABC Family hit’s Feb. 26 outing, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind,” Aria must come to terms with Ezra’s new life with his son Malcolm (Teo Briones), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the trio’s first bonding session!

In the exclusive picture, “Ezria” is spending time with an extremely cute Malcolm, wearing a conductor’s hat, and his train set. All together now: Awww!

“They look pretty happy in that picture, don’t they?” executive producer Marlene King says of the adorable photo. “They do have some happiness in 3B, I’ll say that.”

Alas, the hardships do not seem to be over for Ezra and Aria. “He’s thinking, ‘I gotta do the right thing,’ like he didn’t know he was a father,” King previews. “‘A’ is also involved this, but there’s also some family dynamics with this, with his mother and his brother that play into it. It’s a whole Fitz family drama that plays out.”

Of course, Fitz’s younger brother Wes (Gregg Sulkin) has been spending some quality time with Aria, so is a love triangle forming? King explains, “She looks at Wes as he’s sort of a mini-Ezra and he’s Aria’s age and it’s a mirror for her to look at and say, ‘Wow, this is what life would be like with somebody my age who doesn’t have a kid and sort of weighs the odds for herself.”

Pretty Little Liars First Look: Ezra and Aria Play With His Son Malcolm—See the Adorable Picture! | E! Online
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Is this a different kid? He looks different.

icon
Old 02-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Is this a different kid? He looks different.
He was much younger in the episode he appeared, this kid looks like 9/10 at least, the other one 5/6 most.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

This kid drama is ridic.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
This kid drama is ridic.
And so not necessary.
Like Jackie wasn't enough.