Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think chivalry really applies for guys like Charming and Phillip, at least when it comes to dealing with the likes of Cora, Regina and Maleficent. Villainesses shouldn't get a free pass just because they're women. Evil is evil, and must be punished.

If I was Phillip, and I had the chance to run Maleficent through with a sword, I'd take it. Whereas with Charming and Regina, it's a little more complicated since she's his mother-in-law.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Wooops!! I forgot to say TFTNT!!! I too think that the title is great Tara!!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!!
The podcast of the writers :
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...me/id561291113
Old 01-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I don't think chivalry really applies for guys like Charming and Phillip, at least when it comes to dealing with the likes of Cora, Regina and Maleficent. Villainesses shouldn't get a free pass just because they're women. Evil is evil, and must be punished.

If I was Phillip, and I had the chance to run Maleficent through with a sword, I'd take it. Whereas with Charming and Regina, it's a little more complicated since she's his mother-in-law.
I agree in situations where the villains put him and/or his family in danger, then it doesn't matter if they are women or not. In situations where there is no danger maybe just a few sarcastic or mean words, attacking someone - like in this situation Hook - for me is just a sign that you can't deal with it in an adult matter. And if Charming or Philipp would kill Regina, Cora, Maleficent, Hook or Rumple outside of a fight it would be plain and simple murder.

Snow and Emma don't need Charming to protect their honor, they can handle him pretty well themselves as they showed in FTL. So, Charming attacking Hook and hiting him is more about his own ego than it is about Snow or Emma.

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
eta: Hook is not a macho, IMO. She was talking about Charming, why bring Hook into this..
We were commenting on the scene between Hook and Charming? Right?
She commented on Charming ... and I compared with Hook :/
Or we would be speaking of another scene or other characters that I did not realize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike75 (View Post)
Charming attacking Hook and hiting him is more about his own ego than it is about Snow or Emma.
The scene has not yet appeared in full and you already doing trials.

Last edited by lovebird; 01-24-2013 at 06:48 AM
Old 01-24-2013, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Again Bae can't be Peter Pan because Rumpel did the curse to take him to the place Bae was and during a time he was alive. And the magic bean transported him through space/time (this was confirmed in The Return and the episode where Jefferson took the apple for Regina). So it would be a huge retcon if Bae turns out to be Peter Pan. It doesn't make any sense.

Bae is in our world and alive. He can be Neal or can still be a teenager or he can be an old man. But Bae definitely is in our world and alive.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Again Bae can't be Peter Pan because Rumpel did the curse to take him to the place Bae was and during a time he was alive. And the magic bean transported him through space/time (this was confirmed in The Return and the episode where Jefferson took the apple for Regina). So it would be a huge retcon if Bae turns out to be Peter Pan. It doesn't make any sense.

Bae is in our world and alive. He can be Neal or can still be a teenager or he can be an old man. But Bae definitely is in our world and alive.
Well, it is possible that he met Tinkerbell in our world and that she brought him to Neverland so he could wait for his father without aging or worrying about what to eat everyday! I think it would have been great to see! But I also don't think it will happen judging by Jane's tweet
Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
The scene has not yet appeared in full and you already doing trials.
It's not about a scene. She was saying Snow White and Emma don't need men to defend them. It's in their personality. They don't need men to defend them because they can defend themselves. They defended themselves in the past.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Well, it is possible that he met Tinkerbell in our world and that she brought him to Neverland so he could wait for his father without aging or worrying about what to eat everyday! I think it would have been great to see! But I also don't think it will happen judging by Jane's tweet

I think that would be too far fetched. And Bae definitely traveled through space/time because Rumpel was no idea how old he can be so I'm Bae didn't have to worry about aging. Also I'm sure Bae believed he would never see his father again.

BTW I love your icon Emily/Nolan is the only thing I like about Revenge.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I think that would be too far fetched. And Bae definitely traveled through space/time because Rumpel was no idea how old he can be so I'm Bae didn't have to worry about aging. Also I'm sure Bae believed he would never see his father again.

BTW I love your icon Emily/Nolan is the only thing I like about Revenge.
I don't think so, it made sense to me and I really like that there would be a complex relationship between Rumple/Bae/Hook even more if Bae happened to be Peter Pan. I know it won't happen though!
If I were Bae and left alone in a world I don't know without magic, and some fairy suggested me to go to a land where life would be easy and I would never grow old, I would definitely want to go there

Thanks Nolan/Emily is definitely the best thing from Revenge for me too! I love the show, but without their interactions it just wouldn't be the same and be less interesting!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I don't think so, it made sense to me and I really like that there would be a complex relationship between Rumple/Bae/Hook even more if Bae happened to be Peter Pan. I know it won't happen though!
If I were Bae and left alone in a world I don't know without magic, and some fairy suggested me to go to a land where life would be easy and I would never grow old, I would definitely want to go there

Thanks Nolan/Emily is definitely the best thing from Revenge for me too! I love the show, but without their interactions it just wouldn't be the same and be less interesting!
I would really like a complex relationship between Rumple and Hook. I'm getting tired of the hate really. As much as I feel myself getting dragged into it and defending a pov.

Somehow they reach a truce.. and they don't have to kiss on it like Gold and Cora..

I dont care how it happens. Maybe in Rumple's efforts to be a better man, he restores Hook's heart.. assuming somehow Cora will take it. Hook in turn will aid in retrieving the dagger from Cora's clutches..

I
Old 01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

thank you for the new thread

few theories - and questions

1. rumple/emma find Bae/neal (99.9% probability, so i am using this as a basis for the rest of my points.) - neal i would assume would be angry with rumple - all that carnage to get to him. neal would be happy to see emma - if she is his true love and she has that swan as a necklace so- but then upset to learn about henry - then again maybe not - he may be more upset with August - who never told him - still convinced august was insturmetal with the adoption . Why else would emma come to storybrooke?

2. henry /emma - i can see him being upset - but forgiving her - I just wonder how rumple reacts when he connects all the dots as to who Henry is - that would explain why the charmings align with rumple - they are family via Henry.

3. as for the knife - doubt cora has it- not saying that is not her goal but not yet. otherwise she would control rumple. who has the knife controls the dark one.

4. hook - emma - neal - i can see a triangle there

5. hook - neal - rumple - this should not be pretty - wonder how hook will treat neal/bae.

what if the snow's mom is from our world who went through a portal - alice from alice in wonderland - a twist - and the king found her and fell in love with her and married her and the stranger is her brother?
6. the stranger - just how much is he a stranger? Did august send him? and where is august allready? if rumple did not send him to find bae then why did he leave town without reuniting with his dad - gepetto? What did he rush out to do ?

7.cora - regina - disappointed with regina - but expected - this is just goingt o backfire on her. unless she becomes some sort of double agent along the way and does Cora in. You never know she did kill her father.

8. snow's mom and cora - Snow's mom seems to me alot younger than cora. - just using young snow as a gage. I figure teh ages go - Cora - snow;s mom- regina, snow. So who did the queen in? Could be Cora - and who could be the surprising connection? King George's younger sister? Grannies neice who did not inherit the gene? - going by hair color on that assuption ..lol- if it's rumple - that will be a disappointment - it always goes back to rumple - can we be more creative I hope. or maybe Hook is the queens brother? nah . too old - he goes back 300 yrs like rumple. Midas' sister? this episode I really want to see.

add: what if the snow's mom is from our world who went through a portal - alice from alice in wonderland - a twist - and the king found her and fell in love with her and married her and the stranger is her brother?

Last edited by renka21; 01-24-2013 at 09:18 AM Reason: add:
Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)

IA That the Bae/Rumple reunion is going to be hostile, since i'm betting Bae is going to be very angry and resentful towards his father.
I hope is he is mad at Rumple and resentful he has every right to be and what we've seen of Bea as a kid him seemed very caring or other people and I don't think it will be easy for him to feel bad about everyone Rumple has hurt to make this curse to find him. But even so i'm sure there's still a part of him that doesn't want to see his dad taken down by Cora so of course he'd help. But I hope it's a long reunion between the too and Rumple isn't just magically forgiven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
Josh Dallas words: ''when a man disrespects his wife and daughter. And then disrespects his wife in front of him... He won't take kindly to it.''
Oh charming
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought Charming going after Hook was because of something him and Cora did after all it has been said that Hook and Cora are dangerous for the town .I'm just glad to see that Charming won't be fooled by Hook .
Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
thank you for the new thread

few theories - and questions

1. rumple/emma find Bae/neal (99.9% probability, so i am using this as a basis for the rest of my points.) - neal i would assume would be angry with rumple - all that carnage to get to him. neal would be happy to see emma - if she is his true love and she has that swan as a necklace so- but then upset to learn about henry - then again maybe not - he may be more upset with August - who never told him - still convinced august was insturmetal with the adoption . Why else would emma come to storybrooke?

2. henry /emma - i can see him being upset - but forgiving her - I just wonder how rumple reacts when he connects all the dots as to who Henry is - that would explain why the charmings align with rumple - they are family via Henry.

3. as for the knife - doubt cora has it- not saying that is not her goal but not yet. otherwise she would control rumple. who has the knife controls the dark one.

4. hook - emma - neal - i can see a triangle there

5. hook - neal - rumple - this should not be pretty - wonder how hook will treat neal/bae.

6. the stranger - just how much is he a stranger? Did august send him? and where is august allready? if rumple did not send him to find bae then why did he leave town without reuniting with his dad - gepetto? What did he rush out to do ?

7.cora - regina - disappointed with regina - but expected - this is just goingt o backfire on her. unless she becomes some sort of double agent along the way and does Cora in. You never know she did kill her father.

8. snow's mom and cora - Snow's mom seems to me alot younger than cora. - just using young snow as a gage. I figure teh ages go - Cora - snow;s mom- regina, snow. So who did the queen in? Could be Cora - and who could be the surprising connection? King George's younger sister? Grannies neice who did not inherit the gene? - going by hair color on that assuption ..lol- if it's rumple - that will be a disappointment - it always goes back to rumple - can we be more creative I hope. or maybe Hook is the queens brother? nah . too old - he goes back 300 yrs like rumple. Midas' sister? this episode I really want to see.
Omg what if Hook tells Bae what happened to his mother?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread