Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

No. I don't think so.

Ariel must be needed to guide the Nautilus to Agrabah. Assuming that's where they're going.

Last edited by scififan2009; 01-05-2017 at 11:51 PM
Old 01-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ETA: Rolling Stones song...sounds like a pretty messed up mom. Possible Black Fairy? (only because of the lyrics)

Last edited by CityGal; 01-06-2017 at 12:58 AM
Old 01-06-2017, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Colin, JMO, Karen, and Deniz filmed according to Leaflady. Sounds like it's indeed Emma and Hook going to Agrabah. Probably for a arc with Jasmine and Aladdin.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Wouldn't surprise me if Joanna's role is really small. Remember when she came back for just that one scene to save Killian from drowning in season 4?
Old 01-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last edited by CityGal; 01-06-2017 at 01:15 AM
Old 01-06-2017, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to seeing Ariel and Eric.

Sadly 16 doesn't sound like Snowing or Snow so no curse breaking and another episode where either Snow or Charming is missing. Probably Charming because he won't be needed to babysit Hook. It will be Snow's turn to babysit Regina. So tired of that being their only roles. Sigh.

Last edited by Austenphile; 01-06-2017 at 04:36 AM
Old 01-06-2017, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

Eric did once say he'd planned to visit Agrabah during his expedition. He probably knows how to get there. But Ariel is the only one who can guide the submarine.

No one ever wants to just use google maps these days.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No one ever wants to just use google maps these days.

Quote:
Apparently beowolf was going to tell Bae that rumple did something bad

In other news, water is wet.

Thanks for the new title. Hmmm. I guess it could be about the BF. However, RC appears to still be in Scotland and I can't see him flying back next week and then flying out right back again for the premiere of his movie. So not sure how it could be a BF episode if he's not there.

I guess it could be about Belle and Gideon and he's driving her to distraction keeping up nights crying.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Looking at the lyrics, my guess would be Black Fairy and Gideon FB (or would it be flashsideways). But it could be Zelena. Or another Regina/EQ episode.

And it may have zero to do with the song other than the title. I guess it has a chance to be Snow with baby Neal helping her deal with the curse. Or Belle. Or Emma. Or even the 1000th Cora centric. Lots of mothers on the show.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Looking at the lyrics, my guess would be Black Fairy and Gideon FB (or would it be flashsideways). But it could be Zelena. Or another Regina/EQ episode.

And it may have zero to do with the song other than the title. I guess it has a chance to be Snow with baby Neal helping her deal with the curse. Or Belle. Or Emma. Or even the 1000th Cora centric. Lots of mothers on the show.
I think we're done with Cora, and should be. Yes, it could be about BF and Gideon. It would just surprise me if Rumple weren't in the episode or hardly in it. And honestly, no offense to anyone but this whole season has been a Regina/EQ episode.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Looking forward to seeing Ariel and Eric.

Sadly 16 doesn't sound like Snowing or Snow so no curse breaking and another episode where either Snow or Charming is missing. Probably Charming because he won't be needed to babysit Hook. It will be Snow's turn to babysit Regina. So tired of that being their only roles. Sigh.
Being friends with someone isn't babysitting them

Looks like I missed a bunch of spoilers while I slept! I'm so excited to have Ariel back and I'm sure Jen is so happy. Joanna is one of her close friends and they've never worked much together when she's been on the show before!

And Gil!!!!!!!!! Hooray! He is just the best guy and I'm so happy that we get to see him again. I'm going to see him in March at the convention before this airs so we'll see if he gives us any scoop
Old 01-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/EW/status/817357881750257664

Once Upon a Time: Ariel returns for princess team-up!

To celebrate our Winter TV Preview (on newsstands now), EW is bringing fans 25 Scoops in 25 Days. From now until the end of the month, follow the hashtag #25Scoops25Days on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest — and check EW.com/25scoops for all the news and surprises.

Once Upon a Time will soon unite the Disney Princesses!

EW has learned exclusively that JoAnna Garcia Swisher will reprise her role as Ariel on the ABC fairy tale drama this spring.

An ally of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), the titular character from The Little Mermaid was last seen helping Ursula (Merrin Dungey) get her happy ending by reuniting the sea witch with her father, Poseidon (Ernie Hudson), in season 4.

However, when Ariel pops back up for at least one episode, she’ll be interacting with some very different characters. “Ariel returns and meets Princess Jasmine [Karen David] as they join Hook [Colin O’Donoghue] on an adventure as he and Emma [Jennifer Morrison] face a daunting challenge that requires a big time princess team-up,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell EW.

When Once Upon a Time returns in March, the heroes are scattered: Emma and Regina (Lana Parrilla) are struck in the wish realm after crossing paths with Robin Hood (Sean Maguire); Belle (Emilie de Ravin) and Rumple (Robert Carlyle) must venture to the Dark Realm to save their son, Gideon (Giles Matthey) from the Black Fairy (Jaime Murray); Hook and David (Josh Dallas) are tasked with finding Emma and Regina, while also trying to prevent the prophecy of Emma’s death — that is, when David isn’t taking turns being under the sleeping curse with Snow! So yeah, a princess team-up is very much needed.

Once Upon a Time will return in March.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Belle and Rumple are for sure going to the Dark Realm

It seems like a very scattered 6B ... we'll see how that works out. I enjoyed 2A and this sounds kind of like that
Old 01-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Apparently RC IS only his way back to Vancouver so I guess he'll just fly out to go back to Scotland late next week. That surprises me. So I guess MOther's Little Helper may very well be a Black Fairy episode.

Oh, and NO ONE is allowed to tag along with Rumbelle to the Dark Realm. No one, LOL.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's how I feel about Captain Swan. Can they just get some alone time already?

FYI - Jen just started a new #101smiles on Instagrem today so hopefully some of those days will give us spoilers