Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Robbie Kaye filmed for 5x12 but only filmed for two days at the most from his social media at that time.

Robbie also hinted that Peter Pan would be remorseful toward Rumple.

Why Peter Pan and not Malcolm? He had transformed back into Malcolm before his death.

Quote:
1. Hook more evil than rumple
2. Hook was a ladies man in the missing year
3 regina going evil again in come Home

Am I missing any

The episode features flashbacks about Hook, his father and Regina.

Quote:
They really are milking Hook is the big bad. Should I get worried again?
Maybe they want us to forget about Emma as the Big Bad and her role in what happened to Hook.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Robbie Kaye filmed for 5x12 but only filmed for two days at the most from his social media at that time.

Robbie also hinted that Peter Pan would be remorseful toward Rumple.
cool...thanks for letting me know
Old 12-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what the the episode is going to be about. I was just trying to think when promos misdirected in the past
Old 12-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I know what the the episode is going to be about. I was just trying to think when promos misdirected in the past
Pretty often.
I dont have specifics, but i remember quite often that i thought: hm, the promo seemed a lot darker or anything, the episode or this scene wasnt like the promo made me think.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 12-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So far the ones are
1. 3.17
2. 2.04
3. 3.10
Old 12-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

The promo for this show is a mess. And as Adam has stated he and Eddy have no control over it. It is decided completely by ABC marketing.

They seem to just be concerned with showing the most action-packed scenes regardless of things looking happier or more upsetting than they actually are in the episode.

For instance the promo for 5x06 actually spoiled that Rumple finds his courage and risks his life to save Belle because they wanted to feature the action of the scene with the giant Merida bear. Before then the show and A&E were teasing that Rumple might be a coward in that situation. We pretty much knew that Rumple would risk himself for Belle because we follow spoilers but for those who didn't it really gave it away.

So I don't think the promo tries to make things appear more upsetting than they are. I think it's just a matter of showing the most "intense" scenes regardless of what it might spoil.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The promo for this show is a mess. And as Adam has stated he and Eddy have no control over it. It is decided completely by ABC marketing.

They seem to just be concerned with showing the most action-packed scenes regardless of things looking happier or more upsetting than they actually are in the episode.

For instance the promo for 5x06 actually spoiled that Rumple finds his courage and risks his life to save Belle because they wanted to feature the action of the scene with the giant Merida bear. Before then the show and A&E were teasing that Rumple might be a coward in that situation. We pretty much knew that Rumple would risk himself for Belle because we follow spoilers but for those who didn't it really gave it away.

So I don't think the promo tries to make things appear more upsetting than they are. I think it's just a matter of showing the most "intense" scenes regardless of what it might spoil.
Thanks for that example. I think I should let AE pay for my therapy and anxiety lol
Old 12-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!

Love all the new ship names, especially Aquamarine!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually have a lot more respect for Rumbelle fans how did you guys get through s4
Old 12-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!

Cant wait for sunday, yet i dont want it to come (hiatusphobia is real)

Honestly i dont remember what is in the promo - so i'm
in ignorant bliss.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I actually have a lot more respect for Rumbelle fans how did you guys get through s4
We got used to pain very early in the show I mean, most of us were even eager to see out otp get mauled by a bear this season....

I can't still make heads if what Rumple's scene alone in front of the white rabbit is supposed to be and why it was so spoilers btw. I think so far it's the only spoiler for 5x11 I can't understand at all

RoseBennett
Old 12-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Adam seems to be confirming that Emilie has filmed for 5B.

She filmed that scene where Belle drives away the night that we think 5x11 wrapped so maybe she filmed for 5x12 as it was just starting too.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
With lots and lots of cookies and wine.... and hope
Old 12-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if it's the same when Adam said of course rumbelle would be in the double episode. Yes they were for like less than a minute.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
With lots and lots of cookies and wine.... and hope
That's a good combo.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread