Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Poor Robin! Attacked by Zelena in episode 1, attacked by something or someone in Camelot. But dramatic scenes are good. Give me all the emotional Outlaw Queen moments!
Old 07-24-2015, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the news! Still don't understand one thing, NOT ONE THING

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Poor Robin! Two episodes in a row being attacked by magic and needing Regina to rescue him. He is her "danzel in distress" for sure...
I know right

RoseBennett
Old 07-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Prior to the video, everyone is running in the woods. Ginny yells: “Charming, this way.”

Then the video starts. Lana says: “stop! If you need a life, take mine!” Then she gets attacked by like a cgi thing we couldn’t see.

Ginny says: “Regina, what are you doing?”

Lana says: “what I should have done in Camelot!”

Ginny grabs onto Lana’s hand and screams. Then Josh, Lee and Liam come and also hold onto Lana’s hand (literally Guardians of the Galaxy style and they kinda get pushed back).

We Should Buckle Some Swash, or you Know Whatever, Prior to the video, everyone is running in the...
Old 07-24-2015, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

So they are definitely back from Camelot in some scenes, pre Camelot in Ep 1 (at least) and in Camelot in some scenes. It does sound like Camelot will be handled like the "missing year" but still confused how Arthur and the Knights get back with them.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

Lol at Josh "shaking that ass" at the end

But finally we got SOMETHING! Camelor comes before SB,yey a small victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
So they are definitely back from Camelot in some scenes, pre Camelot in Ep 1 (at least) and in Camelot in some scenes. It does sound like Camelot will be handled like the "missing year" but still confused how Arthur and the Knights get back with them.
And why they have the same clothes. And where is everybody when they are back in SB.....yeah

RoseBennett
Old 07-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Regina comforting and kissing Robin who is still on the ground, on the left side of the screen, in this short video:

While I'm not a huge fan of Robin suffering through multiple physical attacks after everything Zelena already put him through last season, I think he and Regina have been pretty awesome at taking turns saving and protecting each other since season 3. And I'm ready for some good, old-fashioned angst that has nothing to do with crazy and currently pregnant Wicked Witches. So, as long as whatever happened in Camelot isn't tied directly to Zelena and her obsession with Regina and Robin again, I'd say: bring it on!
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 07-24-2015, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG! I don't understand what is happening. But I am excited!
Old 07-24-2015, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
While I'm not a huge fan of Robin suffering through multiple physical attacks after everything Zelena already put him through last season, I think he and Regina have been pretty awesome at taking turns saving and protecting each other since season 3. And I'm ready for some good, old-fashioned angst that has nothing to do with crazy and currently pregnant Wicked Witches. So, as long as whatever happened in Camelot isn't tied directly to Zelena and her obsession with Regina and Robin again, I'd say: bring it on!
Agree, and Zelena seems to have disappeared somewhere so

RoseBennett
Old 07-24-2015, 04:07 AM
Loyal Fan

To me the kiss looks not like a 'normal' kiss and maybe like a true love's kiss and maybe this and the magic attacks is why it was a very secret scene they did not want the fans to watch.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Yeah, I think the scenes we saw in Steveson are definitely post-Camelot and they're back in the present and Camelot will probably be shown in FBs.

Emma is clearly more Dark Swan in SB and pre-Dark Swan in Camelot from what I can tell. And they said she wouldn't be the Dark Swan right away so clearly the SB stuff the other day is the future.

I think as far as them having the same clothes they probably just put their regular clothes back on when they returned to SB rather than traveling in whatever Camelot clothes they have.

Boy, Robin has really been through the ringer, hasn't he? LOL.

I think the filming spoilers will be more confusing than usual this year because of doing the Camelot stuff and then the present day SB stuff.

Last edited by Belleislove; 07-24-2015 at 04:31 AM
Old 07-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Agree, and Zelena seems to have disappeared somewhere so
If they're in Storybrooke, and it sounds like they are at least in this scene, Zelena might be back in her padded cell for now. Hopefully with increased security standards.

Mmh, Robin either got a change of clothes or the blue shirt is for CGI reasons. I don't think he was wearing that in Camelot.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 07-24-2015, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

It looks like a TLK and the shirt looks like for CGI for the burst of magic. Look how they have the jacket splayed just right. It's not as if Regina is doing CPR and needed to move it.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:51 AM
Loyal Fan

If there is a with them in tlk in this episode.... But I only want Robin to be okay and for a nice moment after he wakes up. Maybe for one of them to say the words I love you for the first time.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

The top of the castle walls on the set where they will put the rest of the castle with computer animation were blue too and so I think blue is the colour for the special effects and then Robin's tshirt is blue because of this too. I hope he is not hurt badly or true love's kiss can heal him because I do not want another one of the men in a magic coma, but maybe this is about the 'price' from the title of the episode.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread