Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2015, 09:19 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
The worst part about bad apples is that they seem to be the loudest.
Unfortunately it happens with other fandoms too as well, sometimes it's even worse there. .
Old 04-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
You guys have been busy! I have so many pages to read!
Not much new. Mostly speculation and debates about what we already learned. We have pretty much dried up all of our spoilers.

Might be interesting to see what sort of filming happens this week. BastardSonVan tweeted that Easter is a big holiday in Canada so he didn't expect any filming this past Friday or this coming Monday. So I guess if anything some filming might happen Tuesday and Wednesday.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh & Ginny flew home. As of today Jen & Colin were both still in town but not sure if that means anything. I don't know about anyone else. I know the reports say all main cast is wrapped but if they really want to keep whatever they're filming a secret then the reports could be wrong...
Old 04-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So, maybe because Emma has no dark side inside her, she mightbe completely free of the dagger by default even if she does become the new D.O. ... She will be an entire new entity...

Emma has no darkness inside of her? Why do I find that so incredibly hard to believe? Sometimes, I think Kitsis and Horowitz has lowered the portrayal of moral compass for this show to the level of a Sunday school class.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the motto remains that evil isn't born but made, so Emma must have some darkness like everybody else. I always found it fascinating to see that most of the villains on this show are grown up women (meaning women at least their late thirties) who have lived long enough to be wounded. Of course you can't be evil when you're eighteen, it wouldn't make sense. Something must have happened to you.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Not much new. Mostly speculation and debates about what we already learned. We have pretty much dried up all of our spoilers.

Might be interesting to see what sort of filming happens this week. BastardSonVan tweeted that Easter is a big holiday in Canada so he didn't expect any filming this past Friday or this coming Monday. So I guess if anything some filming might happen Tuesday and Wednesday.
Actually Friday is a stat holiday in Canada but a lot of shows are filming Monday since that is not a stat holiday
Old 04-05-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Easter
Old 04-05-2015, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

It would be happier if we had a new episode to watch this week.

Oh well.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Easter everyone! Or Passover! If it has more than one day that is!

I've already seen a few finale fics popping up in the aftermath of Emma's disappearance
Old 04-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep I have seen a few cs ones
Old 04-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

oooo links? I only found 2 so far

I neeeeeeeeeed that finale!

I mean....we can more or less piece the rest of the eps already, with a few probable things we may have overlooked
Old 04-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice to have a easter episode where Roland is crowned egg hunt champiom
Old 04-05-2015, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Josh & Ginny flew home. As of today Jen & Colin were both still in town but not sure if that means anything. I don't know about anyone else. I know the reports say all main cast is wrapped but if they really want to keep whatever they're filming a secret then the reports could be wrong...
Plus some of the actors live in Vancouver so we can't really tell if they leave. Lana I believe lives there with her husband and Robert's kids are still in school so I doubt he'll take off. I thought Colin was kind of settled there too with his wife and baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It would be nice to have a easter episode where Roland is crowned egg hunt champiom
Seriously! This show needs some fluffy happy moments. I feel like S1 was better at that - showing brief moments of the characters being happy to balance out all the angst.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Plus some of the actors live in Vancouver so we can't really tell if they leave. Lana I believe lives there with her husband and Robert's kids are still in school so I doubt he'll take off. I thought Colin was kind of settled there too with his wife and baby.

Seriously! This show needs some fluffy happy moments. I feel like S1 was better at that - showing brief moments of the characters being happy to balance out all the angst.
Robert Carlyle already flew back to scotland: https://instagram.com/p/09LznoQ9DB/
Old 04-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the Rc information
Closed Thread   Post New Thread