Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I said it was cgi departments faults for not remembering the black rule
Old 11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWC (View Post)
I'm actually rooting for Hook to defeat Gold and knock some sense into him. That being said, the notion that Killian Still-A-Pirate Multiple-Murder-Attempts Jones has an unblemished heart while Snow's is darkened forever because she defended her family is laughable to me. I'm just going to chalk it up to a very bad continuity error.
We are in agreement, but I believe the idea is that it wasn't black now. Not that it was pure or better than Snow/MM. Rumple, at the time of the heart taking, talked as if Hook is the exact same man as the Pirate in the EF, the ruthless vengeful pirate. With the heart removal and its "redness" could be a metaphorical symbol, that it wasn't any longer, people (hearts) can change which is the opposite of Gold's pre-ripping speech to Killian and Emma.

Quote:
About the new OQ timeline: I haven't rewatched the episode yet, but wasn't the page number for the new page the same as the old one? That would mean it has to be either 1) an AU, or 2) the events of the new page actually happened, someone wiped OQ's memories, altered the book, and then put the original page in Robin's satchel when he started investigating. Is that right? Or did the book kind of edit itself when OQ got new memories?

Can't wait until ep 10!
Yes, it was! And I don't know what to think, but I like your theory #2 seems very appealing and interesting and would do a lot to explaining what is going on with OQ.

Last edited by CityGal; 11-17-2014 at 08:50 PM
Old 11-17-2014, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next time Rumple makes a heartfelt message like in Millers daughter Hook should delete for revenge
Old 11-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw a tweet that Steveston is getting the Storybrooke signs up... Looks like there will be filming tomorrow!

Link
Old 11-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Agreeing with other folks here - That While Snow's and Killian's hearts being depicted as red could conceivably be a CGI error - but perhaps not, and the writers are instead deliberately showing red hearts for these two characters, to convey that they both have experienced (quite literally) a change of heart, because of their changed attitudes, etc. This, of course, is a plot device to show that the characters - through the right choices - can redeem themselves, and write their own stories and happy endings.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753

Last edited by earthspirits; 11-17-2014 at 07:57 PM
Old 11-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone else notice the solo shots of Hook and Belle in the promo. I cant help but think they are going to have relevance in the next episode.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Belle has relevance in 4x09. Her absence was my only problem with 4x08.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think 4.09 is when she finds out about the dagger
Old 11-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I even forgot Blue was dead basically the one character that's dead-dead is Graham, and I loved him to the moon and back.
I miss Graham too.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I miss Graham too.
I think there are a LOT of people(including me) that still can't really forgive losing Graham. I don't know why I loved him so much, he wasn't on the show that long, but he sure made an impression.

~Katie~
Old 11-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know this is convoluted but does anyone think it's possible that Marian was placed in the cell for Emma to find? Also, Sidney was the one to show Regina the memory and he's working for the Snow Queen?
Just random thoughts…...
Old 11-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Maybe Killian's new red heart keeps Gold from enacting his spell because it isn't the dark heart of the pirate who knew him 'before' like the SQ said he needs? Would feed back into the whole was Killian's hand really his 200 year old evil pirate hand idea.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
I can see with the destruction of the hat. Everyone comes back
Whoa! Can you imagine? That would be one absolutely insane episode of magical beings.

Yw! Meredith!
Old 11-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I think there are a LOT of people(including me) that still can't really forgive losing Graham. I don't know why I loved him so much, he wasn't on the show that long, but he sure made an impression.
I'm honestly not sure why I can't let go either. I think because his death was so useless and just a shock device. There could have been so much more story to tell with The Huntsman.