Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the press release Miss Cam.

Litte Bo Peep the evil warlord sounds AMAZING. I'm very excited. Bring it.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know is someone ny one carers about the ratings but yesteday's premiere got a 3.4 rating in the demos and 9.4 million viewers overall. Up 30% from season 3's premiere. Guess adding Frozen character definitely worked.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Thanks for the press release Miss Cam.

Litte Bo Peep the evil warlord sounds AMAZING. I'm very excited. Bring it.
I am not worried about Regina and the book. I do believe hook will need saving. I hope the writers will know that I was being sarcastic about wanting a seance for henchmen number 50000. I hope their not reading all my ideas. I hope this Bo Beep isent a cute little blond girl lol
Old 09-29-2014, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If she's royalty she must be Queen of another land.

Maybe that's what scared Elsa's parents about her having powers. They were worried she would turn out like the Queen's sister.
This i can see. Snow queen and elsa look alike just as anna and her mom do. Maybe its actually their fathers sister as elsa is more on her dads side?
Old 09-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Next week on Once Upon a Time

and i ached for my heart like some tin man

Old 09-29-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the gif
Old 09-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Theory

1. Sydney kills marian, so that everyone thinks its regina - because he's jealous. Also seemed very angry to be in a mirror again

2. The author of the book- hans christian anderson shows up, trying to rewrite the book os going to blow up in reginas face. But seriously i just assumed it was written. By the curse itself.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
Theory

1. Sydney kills marian, so that everyone thinks its regina - because he's jealous. Also seemed very angry to be in a mirror again

2. The author of the book- hans christian anderson shows up, trying to rewrite the book os going to blow up in reginas face. But seriously i just assumed it was written. By the curse itself.
I think you are right about #1. I always thought the curse (or the blue fairy) wrote the book too.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

That pic. That's exactly what I need to see next week.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Poor Charming! Nothing like a warlord in a bonnet.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

I think this next episode just proves that the series has ventured firmly into camp. No use taking anything seriously anymore. Time travel can change the past. The characters can change their reality by rewriting the book. Bo Peep is an evil overlord. Prince Charming did not learn to sword fight on a heroic quest but was taught by an overly enthusiastic, naive teenager. At this point, Mickey Mouse probably is the original Dark One. And Hook traded his ship to the Jolly Green Giant.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
Theory

Kinda confused about the first one because Sidney killing Marian out of jealousy doesn't make much sense. Seems he'd go after Robin if that were the case. However, holding grudge against Regina for being in the mirror again sounds like a plausible reason to go after Marian. But Regina herself told him that was only temporary. Also, I'm not sure they'd want to connect Marian dying again to Regina. Even if Sidney killed Marian, Regina would still be at fault and that doesn't help her or OQ.

Overall, I was underwhelmed by the premiere. The Frozen stuff was meh to me and the ongoing stories with the core characters felt even more rushed that usual. Hoping it gets better but I am not optimistic.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I think this next episode just proves that the series has ventured firmly into camp. No use taking anything seriously anymore. Time travel can change the past. The characters can change their reality by rewriting the book. Bo Peep is an evil overlord. Prince Charming did not learn to sword fight on a heroic quest but was taught by an overly enthusiastic, naive teenager. At this point, Mickey Mouse probably is the original Dark One. And Hook traded his ship to the Jolly Green Giant.
lol
Old 09-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Little Bo Peep

Apparently she was on a couple episodes of LOST

Charming as a teenager? He's going through a rebellious stage with that rock star hair
Old 09-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics. Charming looks like Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire. Interesting that his hair got lighter as he got older.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread