Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2005, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

OTH Spoilers: We Don't Need a Title. Just Give Us a New Episode

= New Spoilers/Information

Episode 2.17 Airdate: April 19, 2005
"Something I Can Never Have": Peyton is worried about how Nikki's return will impact her relationship with Jake, but he reassures her that they will be fine. Brooke and Peyton discuss living together but there may be an obstacle. Brooke is sad about leaving TH and she comments that she wishes that she could just live with Peyton. Peyton excitedly states that she can. But it is Brooke's mother who is the obstacle. Brooke's mother doesn't want Brooke living with Peyton, because she thinks that Peyton is a bad influence.It is revealed that Felix was the one who spray painted Peyton's locker.

Posted by Fraz at Fanbolt:

One Tree Hill (9:00 - 10:00 pm ET)
"Something I Can Never Have”(TV-14, D, L)
KEITH DISCOVERS DAN PAID JULES TO SEDUCE HIM — Keith (Craig Sheffer) has a violent confrontation with Dan (Paul Johansson) after learning Dan paid Jules (guest star Maria Menounos) to sleep with Keith. Anna (guest star Daniella Alonso) turns Felix (guest star Michael Copon) in to the school authorities after discovering he was the one who defaced Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) locker. Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Brooke (Sophia Bush) discuss the possibility of her leaving Tree Hill for good, while Nathan (James Lafferty) decides to go get Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) and bring her home. Barbara Alyn Woods, Barry Corbin and Moira Kelly also star. Paul Johansson directed the episode written by Mike Herro and David Strauss

Episode 2.18 Airdate: April 26, 2005
"The Lonesome Road"

VIEWERS DECIDE HOW NATHAN’S EVENING WITH TAYLOR WILL END — On his way home from seeing Haley, Nathan stops to visit Taylor hoping for some fun and maybe more – viewers will vote on the outcome. Meanwhile, Anna gets a surprise visit from her old girlfriend and is inspired to tell her parents about her sexuality. Also, Lucas works with Andy to bring Dan down, Karen puts her foot down with Brooke and Peyton and Jake continue to hide baby Jenny from Nikki.

From Showfax: There is a side for a character named Cooper. It appears that he is a racecar driver. Lucas and Nathan are talking with him. Cooper mentions that he has two ex-wives and Nathan refers to Haley as his ex-wife. Cooper states that a relationship has to have true love. Nathan replies that it still is true love for him. Cooper says that he should fight for her.

From motorsport.com:

Burton to appear on "One Tree Hill": Jeff Burton will play himself on an episode of the wildly popular WB teen drama "One Tree Hill" during May sweeps. The storyline will be based on Burton mentoring one of the characters and their dream of becoming a stock car racer.

Episode 2.19 Airdate: May 3, 2005
"I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning"

Episode 2.20 Airdate: May 10, 2005
"Lifetime Piling Up"

Episode 2.21 Airdate: May 17, 2005
"All That Could Have Been" or "What Could Have Been"

This is the episode that Jimmy Eats World will perform at Tric as part of a movie-night fundraiser for Nathan. According to an extra, Jake leaves in this episode. Andy and Karen are apparently still together. Brooke is helping Peyton deal with Jake's departure.

Episode 2.22 & 2.23 (Two-hour season finale) Airdate: May 24, 2005
" The Tide That Left & Never Came Back" & "The Leavers Dance"

General Spoilers and Casting News

Lindsey McKeon's fan club president has confirmed that Lindsey will be back for at least one more episode as Taylor.

Felix and Anna are leaving Tree Hill....Anna sooner than Felix.

From TV Guide's "Ask Ausiello": Nathan surprises Haley on tour and tries to win her back, Lucas joins forces with Andy in an attempt to bring Dan down, Jake and Nicki fight over custody of baby Jenny and Anna's ex-girlfriend pays a visit. And the best news? I don't have a clue who any of these people are.

From Kieren Hutchinson's web site: 13/03/2005 - More episodes with "Andy" - update! After the hiatus Kieren will be in episodes 2.17, 2.18, 2.19; but not in episode 2.20. "Andy's" involvement for the final episodes of the season has not yet been confirmed. According to an extra, Andy is in episode 21.

Bryan Greenberg (Jake) has signed on for 8 episodes of the show this season. According to an extra, we believe he leaves in episode 21.

Confirmed spoiler: Peyton cries as Jake leaves TH on his motorcycle.

There is something developing between Dan/Karen.

Mouth and Erica sorta become a couple.

Websites

The WB.com
Fanbolt/Sneak Preview – must be a registered board member to view/access this forum.

Last edited by curlyhead; 04-17-2005 at 07:46 AM
Old 04-11-2005, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by curlyhead; 04-14-2005 at 08:19 PM
Old 04-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread curly.

I had heard about Jake leaving on a motorcycle a few weeks ago, and I was really upset at first. But from everything else that I can gather, right now, I'm really not worked up over it. As far as I know, no one knows the circumstances under which he gets on said motorcycle and drives off (which, is just a really hot mental picture...sorry...distraction ).

Okay, so that fact that he leaves on a motorcycle versus a car is a good sign to me. How much stuff can you pack on a motorcylce? It seems like more of a temporary driving off to clear his head to me. Call it denial if you like, but I'll be happier living in it during the meantime.

ETA: Having him leave (at least seemingly permanently), will just tick me off. We already had Jake leave in episode 121. If he leaves for basically the same reasons in the same episode of S2 (episode 221) - it will be poor recycling of last year's storyline. It's been done - this should be different.

ETA again: Oh yeah, I forgot about Dan/Karen! I'm sooooo excited to see what's happening with those two!

Last edited by jamiedianne; 04-11-2005 at 05:33 AM
Old 04-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

ITA with Jamie here..it would be recycling storylines same reasons again.

and Jake on a motorbike sounds very hot
Old 04-11-2005, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

And im still kind of exicted about the Dan/Karen storyline
Old 04-11-2005, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

maybe the dan/karen thing is a scheme by karen to get the goods on him
Old 04-11-2005, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypnai28
Seriously though...wasn't the whole purpose of becoming friends was being honest with each other. Shouldn't Brooke talk to Peyton about Lucas? It goes both ways. Maybe she was just horny and wanted some.
I agree. If Brooke throws herself at Lucas I won't be even a little happy. Also, that Brooke should talk to Peyton and also that it sounds like Brooke is just all 'oh look here I am naked'. I don't want that either. But a lot of assumptions are being made here that a) she HASN't talked to Peyton and b) she is acting like a 'friends with benefits' thing.

We have no idea the context or when the scene takes place. Perhaps Brooke HAS talked to Peyton, who honestly if we are to be consistent at all, I can't imagine her caring, her heart is with Jake. I could see Peyton being concerned about Brooke being hurt again, but beyond that? And maybe B/L are already together. Maybe Lucas has declared his feelings and Brooke and him have agreed to be a couple with a real shot this time prior to this happening. Then it wouldn't be even a little farfetched. Brooke's character is fun loving and *Gasp* sexual. There is nothing wrong with being playful and sexy with your boyfriend. Though I will put it out there right now that if she IS throwing herself at Lucas, I will be seriously disappointed as her character has grown so much and it would just be demeaning.

I'm intrigued by the Dan/Karen interaction. Though my guess is that it's part of a set up to get him back. I mean what other woman could really get to him?

Mouth has somebody else huh? Now I wonder who? Erica? Who is there? I love this. Mouth is super, but him and Brooke could never happen right now given she has so obviously never gotten over Lucas and sees Mouth like a little brother. But seeing Mouth with somebody else? Well that might just make her look at him slightly differently. Didn't Sophia say something in an interview about some wierd triangles...I would say L/B/M would certainly classify as that.

GREATSHOW - your post (on the last thread) without the bold on the caps wasn't offensive. Perhaps you are willing to just post without the Bold accompanying the caps? It would be a shame for you to stop posting. However, please don't feel affronted that people would point out the bold, caps. I think it's just habit for many posters to take that as being screamed at since it's the interpretation used in electronic communications.

Question - if you like Jake why do you want him gone?

Life is so short, so make the choice to truly live

Last edited by hoydenish; 04-11-2005 at 07:52 AM
Old 04-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

okay so confuse.... i don't check for spoilers and now i'm lost... Jske motorcycle... brooke naked okay must check old thread.

on another note oth is back baby i've been having withdrawls
Old 04-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking..myabe the oops I dropped my towel scene is a dream..

I need to actually watch the promo but it could be a dream.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't want to start anything but was the new promo actually seen by more than one person....
Old 04-11-2005, 09:41 AM
New Fan

what promo are you talking about?
Old 04-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

yea, what promo? towel dropping scene?

Can some one post what happened in the promo? please im reading comments but none are them are making sense or it could just be me

ta.

Tyler is always stuck in me and it's not his song. LOL - Calla
Calla is a part of my heart
Forever with me
Old 04-11-2005, 10:33 AM
New Fan

yeh i agree with you , it would very cool to see this promo
Old 04-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

How can you drive a motorcycle with a baby on it. That seems kinda irresponsable to me. Maybe he doesn't have Jenny with him.
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim
I'm not a freak."

~*Loyal[Lucas/Peyton][Sean/Ellie][Ryan/Marissa]Fan*~
Old 04-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, I am so lost, when was the last promo?