Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Brittany, Tori summarized this side from 5.05. There are more coming.

Flashback scenes from Nathan/Lucas's college days:

Scene 10-Lucas asks Whitey what he's going to do now that he's retired and he says he'll probably go to the basketball games and yell at the coach. Lucas smiles at that and they walk off.

Scene 11-In the Locker Rooms: Nathan's being interviewed by a reporter as he changes back into his clothes. The reporter comments about how the scouts will probably take notice and Nathan says he's just happy to be playing the game and that this year taught him that the most important thing is his family. Lucas approaches and tells Nathan that the bus is leaving. As they walk out, Nathan tells him that that was the first time he wasn't asked about the point shaving.

Scene 12-When they exit the stadium, Jamie and Haley are waiting for them. Haley tells Nathan he can ride with the team, she just wanted to say goodbye. They kiss and Nathan tells Jamie to "get some sleep kiddo" and he'll see him at home. As Lucas and Nathan make their way through the crowd to the bus, a fan calls out to Nathan that he has a cute kid and he wonders if he'll grow up to be a cheater like his old man. Nathan ad Lucas both try to ignore him, but the guy keeps pushing him. In a flash, Nathan gets him by the throat and threatens to shave the guys face into the pavement. Lucas wraps himself around Nathan and drags him onto the bus as Whitey stares from a distance, troubled.

Scene 13-On the bus, Lucas is sitting alone slumped alone in his seat. He checks his iPhone messages and he has one from Peyton saying "play this song when you win the championship." As the song plays, he begins to smile.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Rebecca. Ah so that LP iphone scene is a flashback. I really wonder what song it is.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the sides!

The timeline is even more effed up than before. If they are still questioning Nathan about point shaving than I would think it would be his freshmen year or something playing basketball. But than everything else seems to suggest that this is Nathan/Lucas/Whitey's final year. It just seems unrealistic that reporters would still be questioning about the point shaving 4 years later.

Oh Nathan, Nathan. You need to work on your anger. Although people sure like to taunt him alot.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyx (View Post)
ah james looks so so hot

oh, my hot sexy James is back!! THANK GOD!!

the new issue of PEOPLE magazine has a still of Kevin and Hilarie in an upcoming scene at Tric. I can scan it tommorrow when i get to school, if no one else can. PM me and let me know if you want me to do so.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, but he does look damn sexy when he's angry now doesn't he?
I can't help it, I like me some badass Nathan from time to time.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Banned

I dont see why people are taunting Nathan seriously. People done worst for money than point shave. I think Nathan has a right to get angry if people are still picking on him because of that one mistake. He was a boy who had a pregnant wife and a father who didnt want to help him. What was he to do?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

dumb question but is the whole epsiode a flashback?
His forever was as simple as her smile.
NH
Old 09-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Banned

I think part of it this. The LP iphone,BL getting drunk and NJH is a flashback from college days or after that. I know its not present time. It cant be
Old 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brooke/Lucas get drunk? I didn't hear about that one.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Holy smoking hotness, James Lafferty. You clean up nice. *wipes off drool*

Ya know, Nathan obviously gets all aggressive a lot, but I think it's crossing a line when you bring in his wife and especially his kid. Jamie is a little boy, who can't defend himself because he wasn't involved in any mistakes his parents made when they were growing up. I still think Nathan was right for going after that guy for calling Haley fat, and especially for bringing his little boy into it.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Yes, it seems like 5.05 is primarily a flashback episode

Brittany, please add this too to the opening.

5.05 side for "Senior Editor":

Act 4

Scene 29 - New York party. Night. It's a huge party to celebrate Lucas's book. The senior editor corners Lucas and excitedly tells him that Dan being a convicted murderer is exactly what they need for a great "hook" for the market and the readers. Lucas obviously looks uncomfortable. Lindsey sees him and she steers him away to get a drink. The senior editor also wants to change the title of Luke's book. Lucas is confused, but Lindsey says that always happens. Lucas states that Lindsey is too young to be an editor, and she replies that he is pretty young to have a book published.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

I think most all of the information from the sides happens in flashbacks.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, Lauren, and as much as I may enjoy it, I really hope little Jamie doesn't have to see his Dad attack the guy. Maybe Haley does but she shields Jamie.

I'm loving these flashbacks but we should have gotten stuff like this in the first couple episodes. What we did hear about in the first two is probably enough to scare some viewers away and they may not come back after all the long-haired emo-ness.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

5.05 side for co-worker:

Scene 16- LA record company. Morning. Peyton is making copies when a co-worker tells her that she has a phone call. Lucas is shown on the phone walking in a hallway. Peyton is excited and says that she saw highlights of the game and she was wanting to call him all morning. He asks her what she is wearing, and she (embarrassed) says that she can't do that right now because she is at work. He guesses that she is wearing her Ramones tee over the white long-sleeved shirt with the torn jeans. She looks down at herself and is amazed to see that he is exactly right. She's like, "Wow, you are good" and right after she makes that statement, she looks up and Lucas is standing right there in the flesh. Her eyes go wide with surprise.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She's like, "Wow, you are good" and right after she makes that statement, she looks up and Lucas is standing right there in the flesh. Her eyes go wide with surprise.
wow, i love season 5.