Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

OTH S&S #256: Because There Are Lots of New Sides to Discuss!

Hello, everyone. This is just a reminder to let you know this is the main OTH spoilers thread. Therefore, fans of different ships are going to come in here and post. Do not use this thread to start wars with other posters. Everyone is free to voice his/her opinion but remember to keep it civilized. There are designated couple specific threads if this is something you are unable to do. Keep in mind that the threads can/will be taken away if this thread is abused by starting fights. Thank you for your cooperation.
sickjag (Jess) NikNak (Nikki)

One Tree Hill Spoilers and Speculation Thread #256
Note: Please, please credit FF if you take anything from this post/thread. Thank you.

(Thanks to Brittany)

Filming for season five begins on July 30, 2007.

General Spoilers

Spoilers from Amanda:

L/P ended as a result of following different paths and that they drifted apart and just went their separate ways

They do all meet up at the Rivercourt 4 years later (as foreshadowed in the finale) but I don't yet know the reason

Information from sides:

The scene is at the school during the day. Jamie (James) is sitting at one of the desks in the empty classroom. Jamie is drawing a basketball on a piece of paper. Haley is at the teacher's desk writing some lesson plans. Lucas walks in and makes a joke about how fast kids grow up. Jamie sees him and runs to him. Lucas kinda plays rough with him and Jamie loves it. Lucas asks him if he is already in high school, but Jamie tells him that he is only four. Lucas says something like Jamie is four going on forty. Luke asks him what he is drawing and Jamie answers that he can't show him just yet. Lucas says that he understands. Jamie goes back to his drawing and Lucas walks up to Haley.

Casting News

The main five of Chad, James, Hilarie, Sophia, and Joy will definitely return for season five.

Paul has also confirmed that he will be back as prisoner, murderer, and grandpa Dan Scott.

Lee Norris will return as lady lover Marvin "Mouth" McFadden

Danneel Harris will begin her third season as Rachel Virginia Gattina next season.

Showfax side for Lydia

It's at night. Brooke and Nick enter a limousine and find Lydia there waiting for them. She is described as a "no nonsense" and "fashionable" woman in her 50's. She asks them about the movie and Nick starts to answer that he liked the movie but Lydia kind of cuts him off. Brooke complains about the paparazzi, but Lydia states that they pay them to ask Brooke about her clothing line. Lydia hopes that Brooke was nice to them.

The limo stops and Lydia asks Nick to get out and he is confused. She tells him that he isn't really sleeping with "her designer." That's just what they want the tabloids to think. She pushes Nick out of the limo, and Brooke is shocked but then laughs a little. Brooke tells Lydia that she is so rude.

Lydia looks over the next day's schedule. She tells Brooke that there is an interview at 9 tomorrow, and that she needs to look beautiful and talk about her creativity and passion. Then Lydia tells her that there has been a change in the model rotation. Brooke scans the new list and notices that someone is missing. Brooke states that the missing model is her friend, but Lydia corrects her and says that she's an employee not a friend. Then Lydia remarks that her friend's life is out of control and she looks like crap. Brooke seems hesitant. Lydia asserts that Clothes Over Bro's is a multi-million dollar organization and Lydia is paid as an executive to make decisions. Brooke asks her if she is going to fire her friend, and Lydia says that she isn't but Brooke is. The limo stops and Lydia gets out, but before she leaves, she says that it's Brooke's company. She just works for it. Brooke looks worried.

Showfax side for Lindsey:

The setting is Lindsey's office during the day. Her office is busy and cluttered. She is described as pretty, smart, and driven. Lucas enters her office. Lucas apologizes for missing his deadine. He realizes that she has people who are counting on her and it's not fair to her. Lucas sees a copy of his first novel on her coffee table. Before Lucas says anything else, Lindsey recalls the time when she first read his novel. She says that she read it cover to cover and she says that it spoke to her. She felt like she knew him before she knew him. Lindsey tells him that it was a great first novel, but authors are known for their body of work. It's been two years since Luke has written that novel, and it scares her because he's not writing at all. Seriously, Lucas asks for more time. Then he lightheartedly says that she could give him more time because he's cute and she has the hots for him. Lindsey isn't amused. She tells him that he takes advantage of her. She is being serious. She basically tells him to leave which he does.

Side for Carrie:

Scene starts off at the Scott house in their kitchen. Before leaving, Haley tells Carrie that Lucas is there fixing James' bike. Haley leaves. The script says that Carrie smiles slyly then she removes her top and goes outside in only her bra.

Carrie goes out back and pretends that she didn't know Lucas was there. He sees her and quickly turns away and she puts her shirt back on. She makes small talk by telling him that she thinks it's great that he is so close to James. Then she says that she doesn't know Lucas very well, but that she would like to get to know him better. He says okay. He proceeds to tell her some things about himself. He says that he likes to read, play basketball, and that he likes anything with music. She's like bored and says that he needs to tell her something good, like where he would take her on their first date. He smiles and states that it would have to be somewhere that his girlfriend is not.

Carrie responds that she wants to know where he would take her hypothetically. Lucas charms her by saying that they would go to an Italian restaurant, then to see a band, and some place quiet to talk. She then tells him what she likes to do. She says she likes to work out and to go to the beach. Hypothetically, on a first date, she would probably start the mosh pit when they go to see the band and then she says that it would be hard to talk in his quiet place. He asks her if she likes to talk, but she says that it would be hard to get a word in with her tongue in his mouth. Lucas chuckles and there is a definite tension between them. Carrie then says that she might let Lucas take her home and then he could help her out of her clothes and tie her to the bed if he wants. She says if he were charming enough she would let him do those things. Hypothetically. The script says that she eyes him "hungrily." The scene ends with her staring at him.

Side for Dave:

Dave is described to be in his 40's and losing his hair.
In the morning: Peyton is the assistant to the assistant of the label president. During her first encounter with Dave (her boss), she was sitting on his desk doing boring stuff..updating online downloads reports and call sheets. She recommends unsigned bands the label should sign and Dave turns her down and wasn't interested. As she was leaving his office, Dave calls her back and tells her she looks nice and to "drop a button on that top" and he will let her sit on the next day's new music session. Peyton obliges.

In the evening: They signed an artist that Peyton refers to as horrible and she asked why she was signed. Dave gives this lame explanation about making an artist "look hot." And Peyton responds by saying how we're making the world a dumber place. They talk about how long Peyton's been in LA. She said 4 years and she came because she wanted to "discover and sign bands that could change someone's life. Like the artists changed my life." Dave tells her that their job is to make money and tells Peyton that Rock and Roll can't save the world. She disagrees with that statement. She believes kids are looking for something to believe in and music can save their world. Dave responds by pointing out that she's been in LA for a couple of years and basically questions where her thinking got her...yeah she's still the struggling assistant to the assistant. Dave tells her the sooner she figures out how to "play the game" the sooner she'll get what she wants.

But Peyton doesn't want to play the game ... Dave said she already did by dropping a button for him. If she drops a few more, she'll get his job. Peyton declines and says she'll have his job one day but not that way.

Side for Alice:

At a television studio, Mouth is sitting behind a news desk speaking into the camera. Alice appears and questions Mouth about what he's doing. He innocently replies that he's just checking the audio levels – they guys in the booth told him it would be alright. Alice makes it clear that she's the one he needs to listen to, and if he doesn't do the entry level position he was hired for they'll find someone else.

Later on, Mouth tries to approach Alice and she tells him she doesn't like him. Mouth asks if it's anything he did. She tells him no and the only way to make it better if for him to quit, before she fired a reason to fire him. And she will

Side for Molly and Greg:

There is another side for a character named Molly, a 16 year old girl. Molly lives in Peyton's old house and Molly's room is Peyton's old one. Molly asks Peyton if she wants to see the room. Peyton jokes and says I could be a psycho, it happens. Molly says she knows she isn't and knows she is Peyton.

Peyton and Molly enter the room which is now decorated Molly girly, not Peyton girly (yes, that is what the side says). Molly askes if Peyton is really friends with Brooke Davis. Peyton asks Molly if she is psychic and Molly shows Peyton the door with the boy lists on it. The sides mention Lucas' name being on the door. Molly asks again if Brooke and Peyton are still close like best friends. Peyton smiles sadly and says that Brooke is busy.

Also included on the side is Brooke getting ready to go to Milan and telling Millicent to have a good time while she is gone.

Nathan is watching a Draft Day video and we flashback to a bar at night. Nathan is in the car and Lucas pleads with Nathan not to drive. Nathan agrees, and Lucas leaves to go get the limo. Nathan overhears Greg in the bar telling people that they all saw Nathan hit him. Nathan storms his way into the bar confronting Greg and says I didn't hit you and if I did you'd be out cold right now. Greg tells Nathan he should've left with his fat a** wife. Before Greg can finish his sentence Nathan knocks Greg out which starts a brawl in the bar with Greg's croonies. Nathan is thrown though a plate glass window. Lucas rushes over and asks Nathan if he is okay and Nathan tells Lucas that he can't feel his legs. We see shards of glass protruding from Nathan's lower back.

Chad's spoilers for season five:

(Chad at the 2007 Montecarlo Television Festival)

On Season 5: "I'm looking forward to it. As of right now, what I do know. Actually it's kinda funny, we're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character. We, at this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself and I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an eighteen-year-old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the eighteenth of July.

On working with Hilarie and LP's future: "I don't know; we haven't discussed that. I have no idea what goes on with the relationships in season five..... So, I think that most likely Peyton and Lucas will continue that bond and will continue growing together."

Ask Ausiello:

July 4:

Question: I know you hate the show, but please give me some One Tree Hill scoop!— Mary Faith

Ausiello: Well, since OTH is taking a leap of faith and jumping four years into the future, expect some new faces to join the familiar ones: a cocky new Ravens player who will butt heads with Lucas, a New York book editor who has a hard time balancing work and play, plus a manipulative business executive with a cruel streak and a beautiful and nurturing nanny for Nathan and Haley's son, James. Speaking of that baby we left in diapers last season, expect one smart little boy when we return.

Season Four DVD Set Release Date: TBA

Possible Deleted Scenes on the Season Four DVD's:

1.) 4.22: Luke and Peyton inside the house party in the kitchen. She's asking him what he's going to do now and he says either go to community college or finish his novel and she says that his novel was great and she loved what he wrote about her and she's so proud of him and hands him back the book.

2.) 4.22: At the factory, Skills presents his diploma to his father.

3.) 4.17: Lucas requests a song at the Honey Grove prom.

4.) 4.17: The gang takes a prom picture together in Honey Grove.

5.) 4.16: Some students call Brooke a whore at the TH prom.

6) 4.01: In Peyton's room, Peyton is painting the door black; Brooke walks in; Peyton tells her to give her back the key.

7) 4.16: Brooke/Mouth dancing at the TH prom.

8) 4.03: The cheerleaders with pigtails at the RC taunting Dan in his dream.

9) 4.12: Brooke/Rachel discussion about Chase. Brooke says something about how for every Lucas in her life there was a Chris Keller...

10) 4.06: Brooke/Nick waking up together. Nick gives her a gift.

11) 4.06: Rachel/Gigi. Gigi asks her advice about how to get Mouth to really notice her. Rachel takes off Gigi's glasses, blows on them, wipes them, and then gives them back to her.

12) 4.05: Deb leaves a dormitory in the early morning after realizing that she was with some college guy.

Last edited by meli5; 07-13-2007 at 02:10 AM
Old 07-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Who the hell is Jamie?
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Lucy, Jamie is James, NH's son.

Jess- I'll chant with you. Let him play! Free the basketball!

Ooo and I hope Haley tells him to snap out of it because no one's going to his pity party.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Just bringing this over from the previous one...

Didn't someone in here mention a few days ago... that there is a scene where Haley is watching Nathan playing ball w/ James outside from a window?! (I believe maybe it was Amanda?! I could be totally off though)... Maybe that's a small resolution (which would mean maybe Nathan caved/gave into the power of his wife ) to the argument NH have in the Millicent side?! I'm excited to see the JLs play this...
Old 07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG (View Post)
Lucy, Jamie is James, NH's son.

Jess- I'll chant with you. Let him play! Free the basketball!

Ooo and I hope Haley tells him to snap out of it because no one's going to his pity party.
Man, if we can get Haley stepping up to Nate and being like "Snap the hell out of it, bitch, and cut your damn hair! Oh, and my son can play ball whenever he wants, because his father sure as hell did!" then I'll be pleased.

LP
Old 07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Didn't someone in here mention a few days ago... that there is a scene where Haley is watching Nathan playing ball w/ James outside from a window?! (I believe maybe it was Amanda?! I could be totally off though)... Maybe that's a small resolution to the argument NH have in the Millicent side?! I'm excited to see the JLs play this...
I'm betting you're right.

Nathan can't just think about himself and be alone in his pity party. He has his song to think about as well. How's that gonna look to him? Man up, Nate!

ETA:

Jess! That would be so much love.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread.

Haley's going to be a teacher? Sweet! I was hoping she'd end up being one.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

The good: Haley as a teacher, Peyton not having instant career success, and Skills playing basketball with James at the Rivercourt. Everything else, I don't really have much of an opinion on. Oh, except, JAMES CUT YOUR FREAKING HAIR!! That is all.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Brooke has her own fashion magazine? Umm...Mark I saw this before. It was called "The Devil Wears Prada". Nice try.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I'll update the opening and add all the new stuff soon.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Nathan being this bitter is not going to be good for him....and by trying to keep his son away from basketball because of his issues, it's going to be almost like history repeating itself. I hope Haley tells him or at least implies that he's going to turn into you know who if he doesn't watch out. That should be enough to snap him out of it. Maybe even enough to have him go visit Dan in prison, assuming he's still there. Nathan has alot of issues and much of it stems from Dan. He needs to go to the source and then make a decision. Is he going to stay bitter or try again and fight back?
Old 07-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Brooke has her own fashion magazine?
Urgh. I hate that he's going to have enough sense to not make the rest of the gang insta!celebs, and I really wish he would go the same route with Brooke.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the new sides.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Looks like Brooke will be providing the comic relief for another season.

LP
Old 07-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Man, if we can get Haley stepping up to Nate and being like "Snap the hell out of it, bitch, and cut your damn hair! Oh, and my son can play ball whenever he wants, because his father sure as hell did!" then I'll be pleased.

Someone please slip this into the sides......priceless, Jess.

I pleased that Haley's a teacher,(I wouldn't have mind her doing something in music without being a star) it could make for some interesting scenes with students. I would love for a student to be hot for teacher. Hee hee. Will they be starting the season with school starting in TH because I'm assuming LHN just moved back.

I'm also thinking a car accident caused Nathan's injuries, Lucas being the driver would be a surprising twist and a chance to cause friction between the brothers again.

Peyton's job also sounds realistic.

I'll have to see where Brooke's sl is going before commenting.

I'm a big NH fan, but I hate Nemo. He should have ended his performance mid S2 and now he's going to be lounging around and long haired looking like Leo on the 70's show. No thanks.

Pamela
Closed Thread   Post New Thread