Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

OTH S&S #222: We Don't Trust The CW With OTH's Fate. Let Sunkist Decide.

Hello, everyone. This is just a reminder to let you know this is the main OTH spoilers thread. Therefore, fans of different ships are going to come in here and post. Do not use this thread to start wars with other posters. Everyone is free to voice his/her opinion but remember to keep it civilized. There are designated couple specific threads if this is something you are unable to do. Keep in mind that the threads can/will be taken away if this thread is abused by starting fights. Thank you for your cooperation.
sickjag (Jess) NikNak (Nikki)

One Tree Hill Spoilers and Speculation Thread #222
Note: Please, please credit FF if you take anything from this post/thread. Thank you.

(Thanks to Brittany)

=New spoiler

Episode 4.18. "The Runaway Found."
May 16, 2007

YOU CAN FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET - Nathan (James Lafferty) fears for his future as past mistakes come back to haunt him and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti). Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) hears a shocking confession after making contact with the mysterious witness to Keith's (Craig Sheffer, who does not appear in the episode) murder. Brooke (Sophia Bush) rekindles her friendship with Peyton (Hilarie Burton) after crossing paths with Chase (guest star Stephen Colletti, "Laguna Beach"). Moira Kelly, Paul Johansson, Barbara Alyn Woods, Danneel Harris and Lee Norris also star. David Jackson directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn

The following spoilers are credited to "Sam"

• Everything about Nathan and his dealings with Daunte is coming out in 4.18, and N/H will have to figure out how to deal with this regarding their future.

• When Whitey is confronted by reporters, he's obviously angry and states something about how there's no way anyone can take away the state championship.

• Whitey is extremely upset with Nathan and confronts him in the hallway. He even goes as far as to say that Nathan's actions affected his own brother. Haley observes the intense discussion and is concerned. Whitey leaves as Haley approaches. Nathan kind of reaches for Haley's hand for support.

• At a press conference, Nathan, with Haley by his side, apologizes publicly to the school for shaving points and for his dealings with Daunte.

• At school, Chase skateboards over to Brooke and kind of cuts her off in order to talk with her. They do end up having a conversation, but it's unclear if they are actually back together at this point. (My guess is no)

• Also, at school, Peyton hallucinates that she sees bloody PsychoDerek. He's like standing there shirtless in his tux pants. Peyton tells Brooke that she wants to go to the jail to verify that PD is actually there.

• Colin Fickes was on set to shoot some yearbook photos. I guess these will be shown later. Jimmy is in pics with Mouth, Fergie, and Junk. I'm not positive at this point if Jimmy is in any flashbacks/dreams in 4.18.

More 4.18 spoilers:

Peyton moves into N/H's old apartment after the PsychoDerek incident. Apparently, she is bothered enough by the latest battle with him that she wants out of the house. Brooke helps her out by painting the walls in the bedroom red.
(Credit to Steph)

Dan tries to stay one step ahead of Lucas as his son tries to question Abby about what she knows regarding Keith's death

Past mistakes come back to haunt Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti), and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) hears a shocking confession.

Episode 4.19 "Ashes of Dreams You Let Die"
May 30, 2007

Written by Mark Schwahn

TV Guide Description:

Karen worries when Lucas persists in pursuing theories about Keith's murder, so Dan suggests they get him some professional help. Meanwhile, Peyton considers doing a music internship in L.A.; Haley runs into roadblocks with her valedictorian speech; and Brooke tries reconnecting with Chase through yearbook signatures

The following spoilers are credited to Anonymous:

• Nathan and Haley are walking on the Riverwalk, and everyone is giving him nasty looks and calling him a cheater. Haley comforts him and says that everything will be okay. This has to do with the Daunte stuff.

• Haley/Whitey scene at his house on the porch: She asks for advice about the whole Nathan/Daunte thing.

• At school, Haley is upset with Turner because he won't allow her to be valedictorian. She also says that it's not fair that she be punished for something Nathan did.

• Nathan/Whitey's scene at the Rivercourt: Whitey yells at him and they talk about him losing the scholarship. But Whitey is also his usual fatherly self. He's angry but you know it's just because he looks after Nathan.

• Nathan bursts into Turner's office to complain about Haley not being valedictorian. Nathan keeps saying that it isn't fair.

• It's yearbook signing day. Mouth stands up on a table and announces that he has Jimmy's yearbook and he asks who wants to sign it. Mouth states that he is giving the yearbook to Jimmy's mother. Lucas is like the first person to go up to sign it. (remember my spoiler about how Colin had some pictures taken for the yearbook?)

• Lucas/Peyton are apparently discussing college plans. I'm not positive of this, but that's what it sounds like. At school, they are being all cute and couply. Lucas tells her that she needs to follow her dreams and that he will wait for her.

• Brooke is upset because apparently she told Gigi some confidential stuff and now everything she said is in the yearbook. Gigi is in the episode also.

• There was also a jail scene with Dan filmed. (I don't know any details.)

More 4.19 Spoilers:

Whitey helps Nathan get his scholarship back.

Brooke and Chase are back together and very much in love.
(Credit to Amanda)

There was a classroom scene with Peyton/Brooke/Chase filmed.

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) tells his mother (Moira Kelly) who murdered Keith.

Episode 4.20 "The Birth and Death of The Day"
June 6, 2007

Written by Mark Schwahn
Directed by Greg Prange

The Tree Hill High class of 2007 graduates. None of the parents are there. Haley is the valedictorian. The students sit alphabetically. Bevin trips on stage. N/L sit next to each other, and L/P are separated by one random person. Brooke sits behind Chase. Lucas and Peyton wear honors sashes. Rachel doesn't walk, because she's not there, but her name is called.

Haley goes into labor at the end of the episode. Her water breaks during her speech and Nathan runs up on stage to help her. Right at the end she says, "I have more to say, but I think I'm having my baby."

Bevin/Skills/Nathan scene at the River Court: Bevin says hello and goodbye to Nathan. Nathan/Skills talk about their parents and graduation.
(Credit to Steph)

Lucas/Haley scene in front of the hospital. Karen is in the hospital due to complications with her pregnancy. Unfortunately she has to miss the graduation ceremony, and Lucas is pretty upset about that. Haley gives Lucas a bound copy of his novel, a graduation gift from Karen.

Episode 4.21 "All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone"
June 13, 2007

Mark Schwahn wrote and directed the finale.

The following spoilers are from Brittany:

We will get to hear the rest of Haley's valedictorian speech. Brooke picks it up after Haley drops it and she reads it in another scene.

The finale literally picks up right where 4.20 left off. Nathan is helping Haley into the ambulance. While she is on the stretcher, Haley drops a piece of paper (her speech) and Brooke picks it up. The speech comes up later in the episode. Brooke, Peyton, Mouth, and Skills are standing around N/H. In the ambulance, N/H discuss baby names.

Lucas gets a text message about his mom's condition, and he is upset. Peyton puts her arm around him to comfort him.

Lucas is in scrubs at the hospital so it appears that he goes into the operating room with his mom. I'm not positive of this. I know that there is a scene where N/L hug after Haley and Karen are wheeled into separate rooms.

From anonymous sources:

There's a slightly humorous scene where Karen and Haley's hospital beds bump in the hallway.

They did not shoot a scene in the delivery room where Nathan is holding the baby. While Haley is holding her newborn son, Nathan has his arm underneath hers and is rubbing the baby's head. My source said it was a really sweet moment.

Nathan is definitely in the room for the birth of his son. There's the usual "pushing" and "breathing" associated with tv births. Nathan is very attentive. The scene used a real and a fake baby. As expected a real baby was used for one shot, but Haley definitely holds a real baby for at least one scene.After the delivery, they clean up the baby and wrap him a blanket and hand him to Haley.

Practically everyone is at the hospital at some point for the impending births. Even Chase, Fergie, Mouth, and Junk make an appearance. Of course, Skills and Bevin are there too.

Remember how I told you that Lucas was in scrubs? Well, it looks like he is definitely in his mom's operating room, because he was also seen in a mask and surgical hat.

I already mentioned the stuff about Lucas being in scrubs at the hospital. Unfortunately, Karen is in a coma. The baby is fine, of course, but the doctors do a c-section as earlier reported.

There is a time jump of about 3 months at some point in the finale. After that, there is an end of the summer party. Everyone goes to the party, including Rachel, Skills, Chase, Mouth, Shelly, Fergie, and Junk.

In what is believed to be the final scene, there is a River Court basketball game between the boys and the girls.

Basketball game report: "They filmed two or three scenes and the first one was everyone (meaning Skills, Bevin, Peyton, Lucas, Brooke, Chase, Junk, Fergie, Haley, Nathan, Mouth, and Rachel) getting out of their cars and walking on to the Rivercourt. Lucas bounces the basketball and Peyton steals it and yells, "Boys versus girls!" This game goes on for a bit and each couple is guarding their significant other. This is a good scene for Brase, Naley, Leyton, and Routh fans. It was very cute! A little tidbit, Peyton continuously cheers Haley on when she gets the ball saying, "Go, Mama!"

The second scene was them all signing their name on the court but it only shows Bevin and Mouth signing (the rest were already written), and then there is a conversation between them all that we couldn't hear. Weirdly enough, Peyton and Rachel are standing next to each other and hugging throughout most of this scene and Lucas takes Peyton's hand and kisses it. Brooke and Chase also seem to be really in love at this time.

The third scene was all of them in the bleachers cheering Nathan and Lucas on as they play what looked like a one on one game...the whole game will not air though because they didn't shoot an entire game just Nathan making a basket."

(Thanks to TSOneTreeHillz)

Karen goes to the cemetery to show Keith his newborn daughter.

The following spoilers are from Ang:

• "Luke and Peyton inside the house party in the kitchen. She's asking him what he's going to do now and he says either go to community college or finish his novel and she says that his novel was great and she loved what he wrote about her and she's so proud of him and hands him a hardback cover of his book, which is all black but says Scott on the binding.

• Brooke, Rachel, and Mouth outside the party. Rachel approaches Mouth and he hugs her and asks where she's been and he has missed her and while they're talking, Brooke steals him away calling him "boyfriend" and says to stay away from her bc she reminds him of Honey Grove and the girls stick their tongues out at each other. She pulls him away from Rachel and asks him to go play spin the bottle and he says, "Spin the bottle? What are we, 13?" and she says, "Shut UP!" and they go in the house.

• Haley on the porch calling Deb and thanking her for "the giraffe for him; he really loves it" [assuming it's for their son] and in the middle of the conversation, Deb hangs up on her. Rachel comes up behind her and flicks her in the back of the head and she slips off the porch. Rachel says, "That's for throwing water in my face..." blah blah blah and turns to leave and Haley throws water on her back and says, "Well that's for flicking me in the head!" and Rachel stops and says "I'm really gonna miss this." The camera then pans upstairs for an LP scene that I could not make out.

• Brooke and Mouth: Mouth jumps off the house and chugs a beer and kisses Brooke.

• At the factory, Skills presents his diploma to his father."

From kristyna at OTH Forums
"In the finale the girls did a dance scene (Peyton, Rachel, Brooke, Haley and Shelly ). They danced to the Spice Girls "if you wanna be my lover" song. It was sooo cheesy but they did such a good job. I hope they put it in the episode!! Also Bevin sorry I forgot her"

GENERAL SPOILERS

Strong Rumor: Dan turns himself in to the police and confesses everything.

From a very reliable source: "It's certainly implied in future eps that Nathan still finds Haley sexy and it most certainly is implied (at the very least) that they are still geting it on. In fact I believe we are going to get at least a little taste of horny Haley."

From yet another source: Brooke/Peyton do end up living together in the apartment. We think that they actually discuss the situation in 4.17.

The N/H Baby name is James Lucas Scott.

Haley has her baby naturally. As earlier reported, Karen is in the hospital and there are some complications, so she has to have a c-section. Both babies are healthy and fine.

There are no baby showers for either Karen or Haley.

Danneel Harris returned to the set to film a couple more scenes for 4.16. She is not going to be in 17-20 for sure. But Rachel does return for the finale in a limited role.

Episode 4.20 will feature the graduation of the Tree Hill High students who have somehow managed to endure 2 school years in a 4 year span.

The Nathan/Brooke tryst will not ruin the B/H friendship.

Brooke and Peyton defeat PsychoDerek together and their friendship is stronger than ever.

Brooke and Chase's story will be about falling in love and about all of the romantic parts of a relationship.

Ask Ausiello (May 2, 2007)

Question: Got anything on One Tree Hill?— Sam Ausiello: When the kids wind up in Honey Grove, Texas, on May 10, not only do they crash the town's prom, but there is also a hookup. And according to a setsider, "it's gonna get hot at the after-prom." Meanwhile, Dan's going to contemplate suicide in the finale after he gets brought up on murder charges.

Question: Is One Tree Hill coming back next season?— Sarah
Ausiello: It's with great sadness and deep regret that I tell you, probably

Ask Ausiello (April 11, 2007):

Question: Can you please give us some scoop on One Tree Hill?— Jen
Ausiello: Is that show still on? I kid, I kid. I heard through the grapevine that just as Lucas learns the identity of Keith's killer, he will find his mother in that very same man's arms. Also, Peyton and Brooke will discover the truth behind Psycho Derek's obsession with her, and it's not pretty; meanwhile, Haley will convince Lucas to make the ultimate sacrifice for Nathan's basketball career.

Ask Ausiello (March 28,2007):

Question: Can you please give us some scoop on One Tree Hill? — Jen
Ausiello: I just received a fresh batch of intel, but I can't attest to its news value since, well, as you know, the show is my kryptonite. Per my Tree mole, some dude named Chris Keller will return in the most unexpected way when the show comes back on May 9. (Is that big? Sounds big.) And the witness to Dan's murder is apparently not who anyone expected it to be. Furthermore, my spy told me to tease that we have not seen the last of two of this season's biggest problems: One is a person and the other is a situation. And both will — oooh, this sounds juicy — come back to bite a pair of exes in the butt by the time everyone comes back from Texas. This stuff actually sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll give this One Tree Hill program a second chance... not!

Casting News

Stephen Colletti is returning to the show beginning in episode 18, and he will continue through for the remainder of the season. Expect Chase and Brooke to be a couple again.

Sean Young ("No Way Out", "Wall Street") is supposedly signed to play Abby's mother, Hope Brown, in 4.18.

Matt Barr (PsychoDerek) will be in episodes 15, 16, 17, and 18.

Allison Scagliotti-Smith as Abby(3.16) is returning for three episodes starting in 4.16. (Credit to dolcegrazia)

JJ Redick(Duke, Orlando Magic) will not be making any appearances on the show, contrary to earlier reports.

First of all, thank you to the many, many anonymous sources. Without you, our thread wouldn't survive. Also, thanks to Micfall, Sam, Ang, SusanXG, Drops of Jupiter, Amanda, the CW.com, OTH Writers 911, Fanbolt, OTHFans, Showfax (sides), and others who help to contribute to this thread during the season. Thank you to Cathy and Brittany for always helping out with the pictures.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Promo Pics/Links

Episode 4.18. "The Runaway Found"

(Credit: Callalily)

More 418 Pics:
(Credit: Katie at OTH Forums)

Episode 4.20 Filming Pics:
(Credit: Mela)

The Following Are From Filming At The RC For 421(The Finale):
(Credit: othluver323 at CW boards)

More 421 Pics:
(Credit: Brittany)

Side Note: These photos were shot while the cast(all the core kids plus Mouth and Skills) and the crew were getting ready to film a scene in which Haley is being put on a stretcher and into an ambulance(with Nathan by her side and into the ambulance as well) outside the school where they all just graduated.

The following pics are from Prttygrl924@othfoums near the Airlie Gardens. Moira was near there for the cemetery scene and C/H had a separate scene in the Gardens:

Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Promo Pics/Links

From The Finale: (thanks to Jill at HBO)

Old 05-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Love the title.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread love the title lol
Old 05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Absolute Fan

@ the title. I love it. Thanks for the new thread Rebecca.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread, Becky.

That pic of the Sunkist trash can, from the previous thread, is hilarious. Oh product placement...
Old 05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Sunkist are the trustworthy cans.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread. the title.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the thread!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha, the title is so right!
Thanks for the new thread. Btw, when the official description for 4.19 is out?
Old 05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Are we gonna have promo pics ? We didn't have much this season... but since the eppisode are the last of the season...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Banned

i hope we get more stills for the finale or for the next episode
Old 05-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyJLsgirl23 (View Post)
i hope we get more stills for the finale or for the next episode
me too...