Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

OTH LP S&S #267: Because What Remained Was Only...Peyton

Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Lucas/Peyton spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the L/P one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.
-sick jag-(Jess) & NikNak (Nikki)

"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000
miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty
had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship,
but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been
meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary
had simply been a denial of the following truth

I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."
-Lucas Scott

Welcome to the 267th Lucas & Peyton Thread
For Spoilers and Speculation.

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

EPISODES:

5.01 - "Four Years, Six Months, Two Days" Tree Fort Angst
5.02 - "Racing Like A Pro" The National
5.03 - "My Way Home is Through You" My Chemical Romance
5.04 - "It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" Bob Dylan
5.05 - "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" Elvis Presley
5.06 - "Don't Dream It's Over" Crowded House
5.07 - "In Da Club" 50 Cent
5.08 - "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths
5.09 - "For Tonight You're Only Here to Know" The Distillers
5.10 - "Running To Stand Still" U2
5.11 - "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" Morrissey
5.12 - "Hundred" The Fray

Newest information will be posted with:

Episode 5.09: For Tonight You're Only Here to Know
Date: February 26 2008
Director: Joe Davola Writer: Mark Schwahn

TRAPPED IN THE LIBRARY
At the first Raven’s basketball game of the season, Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti), Brooke (Sophia Bush),
Peyton (Hilarie Burton), Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus, “The Beautiful Lie”) and Mia (guest star musician Kate Voegele)
find themselves locked in the Tree Hill High library. Tensions run high as Peyton and Lindsey face off over
Lucas (Chad Michael Murray).
Brooke tries to stand up for her mother when her friends go on the attack.
Haley plays mentor to Mia, who is experiencing the elation and disappointment of fame. Meanwhile, Mouth (Lee Norris),
who is covering the game as his first official TV reporting assignment, struggles to find a story. Finally,
Lucas and Nathan (James Lafferty) grapple with the decision to tell their loved ones about various indiscretions.

-5.08 isn't Lindsey's final episode. The actress who portrays Lindsey is definitely in 5.09. At least from what I understand. She has already filmed scenes for 5.09 on Friday and has more scenes in the episode slated to film.
(credit to Krystal)

-I think at some point in 5.09, for some period of time, Haley, Peyton, Lindsey, Mia, and Brooke will find themselves trapped/locked in the library together
(credit to Krystal)

- Most of the episode takes place in the Tree Hill Library.
(credit to othfans.com)

-One scene they filmed was with Sophia, Hilarie and two new girls. They filmed at school, in the library. One of the girls there had dark brown hair and it was kinda short.
(credit to Fall From Grace)

-Some awkwardness abounds as Peyton has to witness Brooke and Haley hanging out with Lindsey.
(credit to Rebecca)

Episode 5.10: "Running To Stand Still"
Date: March 4 2008
Director: Clark Mathis Writer: William H. Brown

BROOKE ENCOUNTERS SOMEONE FROM HER PAST
When Brooke (Sophia Bush) takes Owen (guest star Joe Manganiello, “ER”) to New York for a glimpse of her
other life, she’s faced with a ghost from her past. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) reels from a devastating blow
to her marriage, while [b]Nathan (James Lafferty) and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) muster their courage to
attend Dan’s (guest star Paul Johansson) parole hearing. A major record label takes an interest in
Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) recording artist.

Information from Showfax Sides

-Lucas and Nathan are driving to Dan's parole hearing in Nathan's Range Rover. Lucas asks how it went with Haley. Nathan tells him she'll need some time, and Lucas tells Nathan to give it to her as Nathan owes her that. Nathan makes a comment on how it would have been nice for them to have a father to go to for advice (scene 23).

-John is congratulating Peyton as Mia enters and ask what for. Peyton tells Mia that it's in her best interest and Mia snaps back. Reminding Peyton that that's not what she said earlier today. She'd called John an evil snake who couldn't be trusted. John tries to tell Mia that despite what Peyton said then, she's making sense now. Mia disagrees and tells John that she will never play for play for him, ever. She's an artist, not a business transaction. Mia tells Peyton that she thought they had something special and that Peyton sold her out. Peyton calls after her, with no luck. John looks on, frustrated (scene 25).

-Nathan/Lucas at Dan's parole hearing: Dan makes a speech to the parole board about how if he's allowed parole, he'll devote his time to helping his family and those he hurt by his actions. Lucas, clearly not buying this, tells the parole board that Dan abandoned him and that Keith was always there for him. Lucas states that he's getting married next week, and that Keith would have been his best man. Lucas asks how a father can hope to be an influence on sons who have never come to visit him in prison. The parole administrator states that the file indicates that Nathan recently went to visit Dan. Lucas is startled by this (scene 26).

Episode 5.11: "You're Going To Need Someone On Your Side"
Date: March 11,2008
Director: Michael J. Leone Writer:Zachary Haynes.

DAPHNE ZUNIGA RETURNS
On the eve of Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey’s (guest star Michaela McManus, “The Beautiful Lie”)
marriage, they conspire to save Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley’s (Bethany Joy Galeotti). Brooke (Sophia Bush)
pairs Peyton (Hilarie Burton) with a surprise old boyfriend,
while dealing with Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga,
“Melrose Place”). Rachel (guest star Danneel Harris, “CSI”) returns to Tree Hill facing old challenges, while Dan
(guest star Paul Johansson) also returns hoping for a fresh start.

-There was a dinner/reception scene filmed.
(credit to AmeliaBeck)

-Bevin, Chad, Owen, Michaela, Daphne, and Sophia filmed in a Durham Macy's which was set up to look like the NYC Macy's. They did film a scene together.
(credit to mellou88@othforums)

-In order to help Peyton get over Lucas, Brooke sets her up on a blind date. Owen and Brooke go with Peyton on the date. Unbeknownst to them all, the guy turns out to be Chase.
(credit to Taylor)
Episode 5.12: "Hundred"
Date: March 18,2008
Director: Les Butler Writer: Mark Schwahn

-Lucas and Lindsey's wedding and breakup is in this episode.

The following (credit to Taylor)
-Lucas is in a black suit with a white satan tie. Peyton is in a strapless grey dress with black beads on it.

-The ceremony starts, but Lindsey is the one to stop it. Lucas has a flashback of the tow truck scene and straight from there after it comes back to present time that is when Lindsey takes off down the isle. Lindsey literally runs away and leaves Lucas at the altar. No words exchanged .He stands there a little dumbfounded and looks quite hurt in his facial reaction. Haley runs out after her.

-We also filmed a scene where Peyton has a “dream” or it is considered a dream sequence. The extras were asked to stand right outside of the door to throw birdseed up in the air. I thought it would be Lucas and Lindsey of coarse but it happened to be Lucas and Peyton and Haley and Brooke both are there as Peyton’s bridesmaids in matching teal dresses. Peyton kisses Brooke on the cheek and her and Lucas ride away together in the Comet.

-Hilarie also filmed a short scene where she just sat in her car outside of the church “thinking” this could be when this dream comes to light.

-This is Micheala/Lindsey's last episode (but also, most likely, the last episode of the season).

-Chad filmed a shirtless scene with Michaela. It takes place after the wedding and the script called for tears.

-Chad and Micheala filmed a LL scene back at Lucas's house. After she runs out of the wedding he finally goes to look for her after a little push from someone close to him that cares. He finds Lindsey at his house and her bags are packed. She goes on to say it won't work because his heart is conflicted and he never stopped loving Peyton. She goes on to say she always knew she just didn't want to believe it herself. Lindsey quotes a bunch of lines from his book that involve the Comet. Lucas says he doesn't want her to leave and she replies "Lucas, people always leave...you out of all people should know that."

-Lindsey does read his second book. During their break-up she says his book is a love story while he tries to say it's metaphoric.

-Nathan is the person that gives Lucas the advice to go after Lindsey. He tells him to look into his heart and if she is still there to go after her. Lucas says that he still wants to be with her so Nathan tells him to go find her. Of coarse there is more brotherly love in this scene including a hug so thats something.

-After the wedding, Peyton is reflecting over the events alone in the church. Brooke comes to sit with her and encourages her to go after Lucas. Peyton then responds about how it doesn’t really matter because he went through with saying “I do.” Brooke then says something like “shut the hell up bitch!” Peyton motions upward to symbolize the fact that they are in a church and Brooke then apologizes and goes on to tell Peyton that she doesn’t need to give up. That’s the only dialogue I know of which is why I am unsure of how this scene ends. I don’t know if Peyton actually goes or just goes on sitting there. This is a very nice scene for the BP relationship. There’s loving words and hugs exchanged. Although Mark is free to edit. (I got the sense that Peyton really thought it was over when Lucas said “I do”. Like it ended their journey together for good and she was just kind of mourning her loss even though she doesn’t come across as whiny just hurt and confused.)

-Scene 27
Inside the church, Lucas and Lindsey’s wedding. The kids(Jamie/Lily) are leading Lindsey down the aisle as Nanny Carrie watches from above. As Lily passes Peyton, she tosses petals into the air prompting a flashback to 409 from Peyton.

-Scene 28
409 Flashback, “It’s You, Peyton”.

-Scene 29
Peyton rises to her feet as Lindsey joins Lucas at the altar. The minister speaks and we zoom in on Peyton and Brooke, standing behind Karen, Lily, and Andy. Skills is behind Peyton and tells her “he’s got her”, reaching down for one of his beers.

Brooke walks up to the front to begin her reading, as she does this Nathan steals a glance at Haley. As Brooke reads, we flashback to clothes over bros.

-Scene 30
Brooke tells Lucas she came home to get pregnant with his child. Lucas is freaked out, asking if she’s really thought about this.

-Scene 31
The minister asks Lucas to say his vows and Peyton stands up objecting as Skills grins at her actions. She tells Lucas she’s sorry and he can’t do this because she loves him and because he fixed her car. She says that day changed everything because he changed her heart along with her car. She goes on to say two years ago he proposed to her and she was scared so she said someday. She tells him that someday is now and she loves him and pleads for him not to leave her again.

But when it cuts back to Lucas, we see Peyton imagined it all and Lucas says “I do”.

-Scene 32
Lucas slips a ring on Lindsey’s finger as Jaime whispers to Skills he has to go to the bathroom. Skills doesn’t want him to go alone, but Jamie pleads saying Lily will make fun of him and that he knows where it is. Skills agrees making him promise to come right back.

-Scene 34
Lindsey eyes her wedding band and whispers “It’s a comet.” Everyone is confused. Lucas asks what’s wrong and Lindsey says it was a comet the boy saw. She goes to recite a passage from his book about a boy who saw a comet and felt his life finally had meaning and that he waited his entire life for it to return.

Lindsey then asks when the first day he ever talked Peyton was. Lucas eyes Peyton and all eyes follow his lead putting Peyton in the spotlight. Lucas says that her car broke down and we enter a flashback of the first time Lucas and Peyton spoke.

-Scene 35
The start of the flashback from when Lucas first spoke to Peyton on that country road with her broken down car. “That’s me inside your head”.

-Scene 42
Brooke is explaining to Peyton she’s spent the last 4 years working long hours and she needs something to fill a void that success hasn’t. She wants a family. Peyton asks if she wants to marry Lucas. Brooke says no and that she wants Peyton to marry Lucas and that she just wants to a mom like her mother never was and Lucas to be the father.

Peyton tries to absorb this and Brooke says it’s ok, that Lucas looked freaked out too. Brooke hugs Peyton again and Mouth and Millicent approach looking for Jamie.
Episode 5.13

Date: April 14, 2008
Director: Writer:

-Scene 23
Peyton is speaking to Max the record store guy. It sounds like the store is doing poorly, or may have closed. Max asks Peyton how long she has been home. She replies that she has been back for a few months. Max then asks if she has heard any good music lately, and when she answers yes, he notes that she didn't get it at the store. Defensively, Peyton responds, "Oh, so it's my fault." Max then reassures her that it's nobody's fault, he even gets his music online now, too. Peyton then tells him the store was worth more than that. Max hopes so: he'd like to think it had something to do with Peyton's cool new record label. That makes Peyton smile, but the smile soon fades. Perceptively, Max asks Peyton if she thinks about Lucas a lot. She's surprised, but replies, "Every day."

-Scene 25
Start of Act 3. Brooke's House. Brooke paces while Patricia watches. Brooke doesn't understand what Lucas has to do with her wanting to adopt. Patricia intuitively notes that Brooke said her friend, Peyton, is a mess because Lucas almost got married. Lucas had a relationship with someone else, Peyton is now hitting the bars... maybe Brooke is looking for love somewhere else? Brooke is annoyed that Patricia is questioning her reasons for wanting to adopt, and tells her that she's completely wrong. Patricia then asks Brooke if she has ever used drugs. Brooke says she doesn't use drugs, but Patricia brings up Brooke's past lifestyle, the fact that she was arrested for shoplifting, and notes that Brooke recently took a drug addict named Rachel Gatina into her home. Brooke doesn't understand where Patricia heard all of this, until she finally realises that Patricia must have spoken to her mother.

-Scene 26
Andy's Yacht: Andy asks Lucas if he has spoken to Peyton since the wedding. Lucas shakes his head. He says that Jamie went missing, then he had to deal with Dan, and then he left. He never had a chance to speak to Peyton. Andy then asks what Lindsey was talking about on the altar. Lucas' book, a comet... Exasperated, Lucas says it doesn't matter that Peyton's car is a comet. If the guy in Lucas' book had seen a white bronco, everyone would be saying that Lucas loves OJ! Andy then asks what kind of car Lindsey drives, to which Lucas responds, "That's not fair."

Media:

Behind the Scenes from 509

Promotional Pics/Advertisements:

(credit to Rory-Jess fan)

(credit to Laurie)

(credit to seat42f.com)

(credit to joypiter)

General Information

There have been 12 episodes written and shot. The CW has ordered 6 more, bringing season 5's final episode count to 18.

Lucas and Peyton will reunite if there is a season six or more episodes for season five.

Episodes 508-512 span about a few weeks.

Last edited by gotmilk; 02-26-2008 at 03:30 PM
Old 02-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode 5.11: "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side"

Stills:

(credit to Andrea)

(credit to Jill)

Episode 5.12: "Hundred"

(credit to EricMoler)

Stills:

(credit to Andrea)

Old 02-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Quote:
i want Lucas to find peyton on swings
Er...Pete and Peyton.
LP were the first ones. 107.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Tori
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 02-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
Er...Pete and Peyton.
Ugh kick me down while you're at it

ok I want Lucas to find Peyton in his Peyton storage

thanks Tori
Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
lmao.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT Tori.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tori. Great title choice.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Tori, love the title
Old 02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
i want Lucas to find peyton on swings
i must have a dirrty dirrty mind cause the first thing that came to mind was not normal playground swings.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

new thread!!! thank you.. 24hours till we can get 509 over with
Old 02-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread...great title.
Pretty Little Liars
Old 02-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Tori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Ugh kick me down while you're at it

That reminds me of Peter on Heroes, when he was put inside of a storage bin in Ireland.

In all seriousness though, it would be beautiful if they met eachother on the beach, like Season two.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread