Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

OTH LP S&S #241: Because Everything She Was Looking For Was Right There With Him

Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Lucas/Peyton spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the L/P one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.
-sick jag-(Jess) & NikNak (Nikki)

Welcome to the 241st Lucas & Peyton Thread
For Spoilers and Speculation.

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

EPISODES:

5.01 - "Four Years, Six Months, Two Days" Tree Fort Angst
5.02 - "Racing Like A Pro" The National
5.03 - "My Way Home is Through You" My Chemical Romance
5.04 - "It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" Bob Dylan
5.05 - "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" Elvis Presley
5.06 - "Don't Dream It's Over" Crowded House
5.07 - "In Da Club" 50 Cent
5.08 - "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths
5.09 - "For Tonight You're Only Here to Know" The Distillers
5.10 - "Running To Stand Still" U2
5.11 - "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" Morrissey
5.12 - "Hundred" The Fray

Newest information will be posted with:

Episode 5.05: "I Forgot To Remember To Forget"
Date: January 28
Director: Liz Frielander Writer: Terrence Coli

DAPHNE ZUNIGA (“MELROSE PLACE”) RETURNS
In an episode set three years in the past, Lucas
(Chad Michael Murray) visits Peyton (Hilarie Burton) in Los Angeles with an offer that will change their relationship
forever.
Under pressure from Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga, “Melrose Place”), Brooke (Sophia Bush)
must make a difficult decision about the future of her clothing line. Whitey (guest star Barry Corbin) is
concerned when Nathan’s (James Lafferty) temper flares on the night of the college basketball championship.
Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) struggles to balance the pressures of school and being a new mom.

The following (credit to Manu):
-In the morning they filmed at Nathan/Haley's apartment. First James, Joy and third person, then Chad, Joy and the same third person. We still don't know who that person was though. but a couple of people who were there told us that there was no child around, so I guess it was not Jamie. We can tell you it was probably a flashback because we saw Joy and she had extensions.

Then they filmed at the church. One of the rooms inside is supposed to be Lindsey office. We didn't stay on that set but we saw the trucks. According to the call sheet they filmed 2 scenes with Lucas and Lindsey.

-"BL get drunk, Lucas tries to kiss brooke, they kinda kiss but brooke is like no, you are in denial because Peyton just said "no" to your proposal. Its Lucas's hotel room in NY. Brooke is helping him like walk because he's completely wasted! It is just a "pop" kiss."
(credit to seagull88@othforums)

-"I was walking downtown last night and they were filming on Princess Street, in an outdoor restaurant between Water and Front and it was just Sophia and Chad. They were celebrating something and he popped open a bottle of wine. Thats all I really know..."
(credit to emoler4389oth@othforums)

Information from Showfax Sides

-Scene 10
Lucas asks Whitey what he's going to do now that he's retired and he says he'll probably go to the basketball games and yell at the coach. Lucas smiles at that and they walk off.

-Scene 11
In the Locker Rooms: Nathan's being interviewed by a reporter as he changes back into his clothes. The reporter comments about how the scouts will probably take notice and Nathan says he's just happy to be playing the game and that this year taught him that the most important thing is his family. Lucas approaches and tells Nathan that the bus is leaving. As they walk out, Nathan tells him that that was the first time he wasn't asked about the point shaving.

-Scene 12
When they exit the stadium, Jamie and Haley are waiting for them. Haley tells Nathan he can ride with the team, she just wanted to say goodbye. They kiss and Nathan tells Jamie to "get some sleep kiddo" and he'll see him at home. As Lucas and Nathan make their way through the crowd to the bus, a fan calls out to Nathan that he has a cute kid and he wonders if he'll grow up to be a cheater like his old man. Nathan ad Lucas both try to ignore him, but the guy keeps pushing him. In a flash, Nathan gets him by the throat and threatens to shave the guys face into the pavement. Lucas wraps himself around Nathan and drags him onto the bus as Whitey stares from a distance, troubled (VIDEO from filming credit to tutorgir323).

-Scene 13
On the bus, Lucas is sitting alone, slumped in his seat. He checks his iPhone messages and he has one from Peyton saying, "play this song when you win the championship." As the song plays, he begins to smile.

-Scene 16
LA record company. Morning. Peyton is making copies when a co-worker tells her that she has a phone call. Lucas is shown on the phone walking in a hallway. Peyton is excited and says that she saw highlights of the game and she was wanting to call him all morning. He asks her what she is wearing, and she (embarrassed) says that she can't do...that right now because she is at work. He guesses that she is wearing her Ramones tee over the white long-sleeved shirt with the torn jeans. She looks down at herself and is amazed to see that he is exactly right. She's like, "Wow, you are good" and right after she makes that statement, she looks up and Lucas is standing right there in the flesh. Her eyes go wide with surprise.

-Scene 17
Since Peyton couldn't go see Lucas, he's visiting her at work. She rushes to him, they kiss and Lucas looks around the crappy mailroom which she apparently previously (and wrongfully) dubbed "Marketing and Distribution."

-Scene 18
Record Company. Morning. Lucas is following Peyton as she works. She explains to him, as she passes out mail, that she may have "pimped up" her job description a little bit. She basically works in the mail room. Lucas tells her that's what Hollywood is about, the spin, and that Peyton knows more about music than any of these tools. Peyton shushes him, saying he's going to get her into trouble and she points out that not all of them are tools. A petulant executive snaps at Peyton when she places the mail incorrectly and then requests an onion bagel from her. Lucas mocks him saying, "right away, Carl." Peyton shakes her head and they keep moving. When Lucas asks Peyton why she puts up with all of it, she points out a woman who was working in the mail room, but after three months, is a now a junior A&R executive. Lucas tells Peyton that he bets that woman didn't produce two albums by the time she graduated high school. Peyton tells Lucas that he should get out of there or they'll both get fired. Lucas tells her that he made reservations for eight o'clock. Peyton frowns, it's too early. He says he'll change it to nine, and she tells him to text her the address and she'll meet him there. She then pulls him into a BIG KISS (the text is big like that). And says "it's so good to see you, Luke."

-Scene 19
Lucas is waiting for Peyton to show up at the restaurant. He's wearing a suit and a tie, no Peyton in sight. He plays with his spoon as the waitress asked him if he wants another basket of bread. He said she'll be here in a minute. Peyton arrives still in her work clothes. Lucas BRIGHTENS (yes they're capped like that) when he sees her. Peyton apologizes. She eyed him and said "look at you." Its been a while since she saw someone in a suit that isn't a lawyer or an agent or a successful novelist. Lucas said he doesn't know about that, he gets a rejection letter everyday. Peyton tells him that his book is good. It will happen. She knows it.

-Scene 20
Peyton playing with her food some time "late in the dinner."

-Scenes 23-27
In LAX airport, during the day. Lucas is dealing with the ticket agent. He tells the ticket agent that he needs to go back a little earlier than he expected. The TA tells him he’ll see what he can do.

Scene cuts to Peyton, waking up in the hotel room. She scans the room, then calls out for Lucas. She sees the CD sitting next to her on the pillow. It says everything.

Back to LAX and Lucas. His cell phone rings, and it introduces Lindsey. Lindsey is sitting at her desk, and she introduces herself as Lindsey Strauss, a junior editor from Putnam and Pratt. She read Luke’s novel. He says it was nice of her to call, that everyone else sends their rejection letters nowadays. Lindsey says she actually loved it, and passed it on to her boss, and he feels the same way. There’s a pause, so she says, “Hello?” Lucas is stunned, but says he’s still here. Lindsey says that what she’s saying is that they want to publish Lucas’ book. How soon can he be in New York? Lucas is trying to process all of this. He says he’ll figure something out, and that he looks forward to meeting her, too. He turns back to the Ticket Agent, and tells him he needs to go to New York. They’re publishing his novel. The TA says congratulations; that must be a dream. Lucas nods and navigates his phone to Peyton’s number. He pauses, but then decides not to call her.

-Scene 28
Peyton is delivering mail at the work with a hollow expression on her face. An executive asks her to go on a coffee run and she says she'll do it in a minute. He says he doesn't have a minute, but Peyton doesn't move. The executive asks her again and she snaps at him, hard. And as the executive backs off, leaving her alone, tears begin to flow. As she wipes them away, we fade out.

-Scene 29
New York party. Night. It's a huge party to celebrate Lucas's book. The senior editor corners Lucas and excitedly tells him that Dan being a convicted murderer is exactly what they need for a great "hook" for the market and the readers. Lucas obviously looks uncomfortable. Lindsey sees him and she steers him away to get a drink. The senior editor also wants to change the title of Luke's book. Lucas is confused, but Lindsey says that always happens. Lucas states that Lindsey is too young to be an editor, and she replies that he is pretty young to have a book published. Lindsey asks Lucas if the "Luke and Peyton" from his novel...Lucas says that they didn't. Lindsey seems disappointed and states sincerely that she was rooting for them. She leaves. An assistant approaches Lucas and tells him that someone from Tree Hill is here to see him. It's Brooke. They hug, happy to see each other. Lucas tells her that he is glad that she came. She says that she wouldn't miss the chance to spend a night on the town with a best selling author.

-Scene 30
Brooke's upscale apartment. Brooke tells Lucas that her mom moved out to NY a while ago since her dad travels so much. Brooke thinks they should just have a trial separation.

-Scene 31
Brooke and Lucas are sitting in a crowded bar. Brooke asks if he saw the look on her face? She says you’d think someone spewed on her Jimmy Choo’s. Lucas says he’s glad she’s enjoying this. Brooke says, come on, he and Peyton are going to work things out. Luke says he doesn’t think so. Not this time. She says it sounds like he gave her an ultimatum, and trust her, there’s no better way to paralyze a girl. Lucas asks Brooke how many times she’s talked to Peyton since she left LA. This touches a raw spot for Brooke. She says it’s not Peyton’s fault. They’re both busy. Lucas responds, and today she broke up with her boyfriend. Has she even called you? Brooke doesn’t answer, and Lucas shakes his head. He continues and says things have changed. Brooke insists he’s just saying that because he’s hurt, and she gets it. But Brooke doesn’t think he meant any of it. There’s a long pause, and Lucas stares at the floor. Brooke continues and says, you know what? We should get drunk. Really, really drunk. Then she asks to see the ring again. Lucas hands her the ring, and the bartender takes notice. He says, congratulations! The crowd applauds, and BL try to protest, but the bartender continues with champagne on the house. There’s more applause, and Brooke/Lucas exchange a look- why not? Brooke puts the ring on and puts on her best smile as champagne flows freely.

-Scene 32
Both are a little tipsy. Brooke implies that the ring got them free drinks all over Midtown. A horse-drawn carriage driver notices them, asks if they want a ride. Lucas responds by continuing the joke about their engagement and the ride becomes free.

As they ride through the park, the driver asks them about their future life together (short VIDEO in between filming credit to Kia and Sonia & Jules for uploading it). They share a glance, having no choice but to play along. They trade off in their responses. Brooke says they'll be a power couple, and Lucas says and still have time for a big family. He says he'll coach little league and she says she'll buy cookies for the team. He says they'll spend their summers at the beach and she says "and winters in South France." Lucas ends with "it won't matter as long as we're together." The driver says that's the key--finding someone to love and have them love you back. "Love is what it's all about." End of act four.

Episode 5.06: "Don't Dream It's Over"
Date: February
Director: Tom J Wright Writer: Mark Schwahn

CONFRONTATION ALL AROUND
Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) confronts Peyton (Hilarie Burton) about her
harsh treatment of Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus, “The Beautiful Lie”). Brooke (Sophia Bush) intervenes
when Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga, “Melrose Place”) meddles with Peyton’s record label.
Nathan (James Lafferty)
grows closer to Jamie’s (guest star Jackson Brundage) live-in nanny, Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”),
while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is challenged by her difficult student Quentin (guest star Robbie Jones).
Mouth (Lee Norris) is torn between loyalty to his co-workers and his illicit affair with his boss
Alice (guest star Kelly Collins Lintz, “Surface”).

-The cause of Lucas and Peyton's break up will be revealed during a major blowout
(credit to Ausiello)

-They filmed a scene last week where the main 5 and one other new character filmed a scene around a table all day so don’t know what that was about just that it was shot. Apparently its a dinner scene and a lot of dialogue which is why it took all day to shoot.
(credit to I Have A Brain)

-Chad and Hil were filming at Tric with "some guy", probably Owen.

-The only actors that were there that we're familiar were Sophia, Hilarie, and Lee. We just wandered around the bar in the first 2 scenes and they were just between Hilarie, Sophia, and one of the new actresses (Michaela, "Millicent", or Torrey), plus a bartender ("Owen"). I had to dance right behind them to no music, it was kinda ridiculous. I think they're filming The Honorary Title concert scenes next week. I'll be there Monday-Friday. But yeah, I didn't see any of the actors go outside at all, just all of us extras. There were about 100 of us.
(credit to Princessbm@othforums)

-I just got back from downtown. They're filming right now. I saw Sophia. We were walking up to talk to her but she was talking with some other people then had to go back inside. And Hilarie was there too and we saw Daphne.
(credit to jumpingforjoy)

-There were a few scenes filmed at the boutique with Hilarie, Lee, Daphne, and Sophia.

-I actually live in Wilmington and caught a small scene they were shooting at what was previously Karen's Cafe. It's now Clothes over bros. Brooke walks out of the store with Peyton following her, and Peyton says "stop being such a bitch to your daughter!" Then they had a conversation, but I didn't catch it.
(credit to rockstr009@TheJJB)

Molly:
-Peyton is outside of her old house staring at it. Molly sees her. Peyton, motioning to her old room, asks if that is Molly's room. Molly says that it is and she asks her if she wants to see it. Peyton says that she could be a psycho, and Molly says that she's not and that she is Peyton. (surprisingly she knows who she is)

Peyton enters her old bedroom and comments that things have really changed. It looks very girly. Peyton says that her walls used to be red, and Molly says that is crazy. But Peyton says that was the way she liked it. Molly asks if she really loved Lucas, and Peyton looks at her and aks if she is psychic. Molly smiles and opens up a closet door to display a faded "Peyton + Lucas =TLA" etched in the door. Molly asks her if it really was true love always, and Peyton is sad (scenes 4 & 5). Cut to...

-Lucas's bedroom. Lucas and Lindsey kiss. He tells her that the weekends are so much better when she is there. She agrees. She says it's because she can hang out with Haley...and with him. (trying to tease him) (scene 6)

Episode 5.07: "In Da Club"
Date: February
Director: Greg Prange Writer: Mike Herro and David Strauss

KEVIN FEDERLINE RETURNS AND MUSICAL GROUP THE HONORARY TITLE PERFORM AT TRIC
It’s a Tree Hill reunion as the entire gang gathers at Tric to see The Honorary Title perform. While Peyton
(Hilarie Burton) and Haley (Bethany JoyGaleotti) see this as an opportunity to introduce their musical act,

Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”) sees it as a chance to get closer to Nathan (JamesLafferty).
Brooke (Sophia Bush) forces an unsuspecting Mouth (Lee Norris) to go on a blind date with Millicent (guest star Lisa Goldstein).
Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus, “The Beautiful Lie”) confronts Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) about sneaking off to see Peyton.

-Lucas and Lindsey become engaged with the same ring Lucas was going to propose to Peyton with 3 years eariler.

-Lindsey tells Lucas that she knows that he started writing again because of Peyton.

-Kate Voegele will be appearing in this episode at Tric as Mia.

-"The Honorary Title" will be performing at Tric.

-Lindsey dyed her hair blonde. Haley comments on Lindsey's new highlights.

-Everyone (Peyton, Lucas, Haley, Nathan, Lindsey, Mouth, Brooke) is at Tric at some point in time for...something involving music and concerts and drama.

-Chad wore jeans and a button up plaid like shirt. Hilarie had on a short black skirt, and a purple tank that says "Power to the Peaceful" and really high heels.

-Lucas asks Brooke for a favor. He has been trying to get Lindsey and Peyton to be friends, but they're both mad at him. He asks Brooke for help with this. She says that if it involves flirting with bartenders, then she can do it. Brooke then says "but what's the point, Peyton is my best friend. And we both know she came back for you." That's how the scene ends. Lucas didn't exactly have a response to what B said.
(credit to Laurie)

-In a group scene, Brooke says something about how it's been a while since they've all been together and then they all decide to take a shot.

-Peyton's looking for a new office. She doesn't care how small or expensive it is just as long as it's away from Lindsey and Jason.
(credit to Meli)

-After this, Peyton says something like "Please tell me Lindsey is a bitch." Brooke responds by saying something about how her mom is a bitch and I'm sure she says something about Lucas (which I couldn't really hear) cause Peyton replies with "I'm not even going after him." This is actually a very fun scene. Both Brooke and Peyton are dealing with their own issues. Brooke with her mom and Peyton with Lucas and Lindsey. Lots of bantering.
both (credit to Laurie)

-There was a scene with just Lindsey, alone, ordering a drink at the bar.
(credit to italianqt194@othforums)

-There is a conversation in 5.07 between Haley and Lindsey (which Peyton overhears) where Lindsey is ranting to Haley about Peyton. About how Peyton used to be just a character in a book, and how now she's come to life. Lindsey admits that maybe she's just paranoid, but she also said it just seems like everything they do (meaning L/L) involves Peyton somehow. There is evidence to her paranoia... again Lucas' fault, not Peyton.

-Peyton is actually the one who interrupts the Haley/Lindsey conversation. She tells Haley that she has to talk with her, and then when Haley goes with her, Peyton tells her that she was just trying to get her away from Lindsey. Then the two talk about Mia's upcoming performance and if she is excited or nervous.
(credit to Rebecca)

-In a BP scene, Brooke is being very pro-LP and tells Peyton that Peyton and Lucas are meant to be and she needs to go get her man back and next time when he proposes she better say yes. Approximate dialogue: "You're Peyton Sawyer. He wrote a freaking book about how much he loves you!" "Meant to be" and "supposed to be" were both used. In most of the takes, she actually says "You're meant to be together, that's how its supposed to be." That's after she says "You'll/It'll always be Lucas and Peyton." And in most of the takes she says, "The next time he proposes..." which to me meant there was another time in the past when he did. But this time say yes.
(credit to Laurie, Erin & Taylor)

-In the BP scene, Peyton admits that she came home to TH because of Lucas, and Brooke is kinda like, "Yeah, I know. That was obvious." She apparently had that "Lucas look" in her eyes at the airport. Peyton asks Brooke what she came back for and she says "for you" (meaning Brooke came back for Peyton). They hug at the end of this scene.
(credit to Rebecca & Laurie)

-She doesn't even blame Lucas for her neurotic behavior (her words not mine). THT is playing. Lindsey comes up and says that she's tired of avoiding Lucas and Peyton all night so she's going to get a ride home. Lucas says something to the effect of that's ridiculous and Lindsey grabs her hair and says "no, THIS is ridiculous," referring to her new hair color and says something about she looks exactly like Peyton now and how Peyton is a single white female. And she says that she's not blaming him but that she's been a neurotic bitch ever since Peyton came to Tree Hill, that she's paranoid, insecure, and that she knows that Peyton is the reason that he's writing again. She starts to walk off and he grabs her and tells her to wait and she turns back around and says that she's tired of waiting for him and for the book and that he needs to figure out what he wants. He says he wants her and she says that she wants him to stop loving Peyton, there's a pause and then she says, "looks like we're both screwed." Also, she basically tells Peyton to stay away from Lucas, even though Peyton isn't even trying to get him back.
(credit to Rebecca)

The following (credit to Taylor & italianqt194@othforums):
-In a scene between Lucas and Lindsey, Lindsey (with a martini glass) seemed pissed at him. She said something like "you were with Peyton last night" or "he would know if he wasn't always with Peyton" or something like that. And then he said something like "I was with my FRIEND, talking about the girl I LOVE." Then they talked a little more and she just got up and walked away and he said "Lindsay...come on," and then the scene was done. (scene 22).

-In an LP scene, Lucas approaches her and tries to get her to take a check from him. Peyton is not very happy with Lucas when he tries to give it to her. He approaches her as she's walking through the bar and tries to give her the check. She refuses it and keeps walking. I believe she tells Lucas, "You're only making it worse." I assumed Peyton means he's making it worse between LLP by not letting Peyton pay rent. Then the camera pans to an angry Lindsey watching them. Apparently, it is a rent check (for her office space) that Peyton gave to Lucas which she now refuses to take back from him.

-There is a very short scene with Peyton and Mia where Peyton is trying to convince her to get up and sing. Peyton seems aggravated and says something like "just play ONE SONG!" and Mia says something like, "ugh peyton". and that was it. Mia appears to be very shy.

-There is a scene between Peyton and Haley. This also happens to be the scene where Mia gets up and sings. When she gets to the mic, Jason yells "You suck, get off the stage, ho!" Then Nathan tells him, "Why don't you shut the hell up?" She sings, and then Peyton and Haley congratulate her on a really good job and then all three join in on a group hug (scene 30). Joy and Hilarie were very cute in between scenes!

-Then we shot a bunch of concert stuff with Mia and The Honorary Title and they sang Thin Layer and Far More. Far More will play during the scene were Brooke tells Peyton that Lucas and she belong together (scene 35).

-On the call sheet for 507 ther'es a scene referred as happening at "Peyton's house", I thought it would say Brooke/Peyton's house but I guess since Brooke wasn't in the scene it didn't include her. I don't know what happens in the scene since I just saw the call sheet briefly. But it meaning whatever happens takes place in Peyton's house but it seems that Brooke is not present. This could be where the kiss takes place.

The following (credit to meluvsjames):
-An upset Lindsey prepares to leave, but Lucas stops her. She recognizes that she has been so paranoid about Peyton that she has even dyed her hair. She's frustrated waiting for him and for his book, and she just wants Lucas to stop loving Peyton. Lucas has no response.

Lucas is present as Lindsey boldly says to Peyton that she doesn't like her either. Peyton coldly looks at Lucas and walks away.

-Owen puts a check in a martini glass and hands it to Lucas. Peyton glares at Lucas from across the room. Lucas admits that he's having a hard time being friends with Peyton. Nathan says that it was easier with him and Peyton because they were never in love. Lucas says that Lindsey is mad too, but Nathan points out that Lucas seems more upset about the Peyton thing.

-After this L/N exchange, Carrie approaches Nathan and asks what he and Lucas have been talking about. Nathan tells her they have been talking about exes. Smiling, Carrie asks if he means girlfriends or wives (scene 12).

-Brooke signs an autograph for a drunk girl. She and Owen joke about her fame as compared to his. A drunk girl asks Owen for another shot. Peyton sits down next to Brooke and Brooke tells her she bets she and Owen have sex right there on the bar. Peyton points out to Brooke that her mom is also at the bar. She enters, all "****ted up" (scene 14).

Episode 5.08: "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want"
Date: March
Director: Paul Johansson Writer: Mike Daniels

-There was a scene filmed at THH with Hilarie and (possibly) the actress who plays Molly.

-Chad, James, Hilarie, Joy, Antwon, Lee, and then the people who portray Quentin and "the trainer" filmed a combination of scenes yesterday, I believe.
(credit to Krystal)

-Haley has a serious discussion with Lucas about his engagement. She wants to make sure that he knows what he is doing and that he understands that marriage is a serious thing.
(credit to Rebecca)

-That LH scene hinges right off of an LP scene, that I believe we have in the sides. I think Haley overhears part of that, and when she goes in to talk to Lucas after having heard a portion of the LP convo, Peyton leaves, cue the LH stuff you mentioned. That should help us put it more in perspective, in regards to timing.
(credit to Krystal)

-Skills is apparently congratulating Lucas on the new lucky woman in his life. He jokes about who it is, and Lucas is like, "It's Lindsey, of course." Nathan says that it's a legitimate comment considering that Peyton is in town, and Skills says that Brooke is around too (scene 14).

-Peyton appears at Lucas's doorway, upset with him for kissing her and then proposing to Lindsey. Lucas is all confused and says that the timing was weird. She replies that he kissed her-confirming everything she was thinking, everything she wanted to believe, and how could he run off and ask someone else to be his wife. He tells her that his proposal to Lindsey has nothing to do with her. Peyton tells him not to marry Lindsey. (scene 16).

-Molly/Peyton conversation about Lucas's book: Molly's living vicariously through Peyton and the book. She tries to convince Peyton that her love with Lucas is still alive because their love is alive on her closet door and in his book (scene 19).

-Skills toasts Lucas as they are watching a game tape. Skills makes a comment that Lucas never has to be nervous because he always follows his heart. They both watch the team they are going to face in the season opener make a incredible shot on tape. They both agree they need another drink.(scene 31).

Episode 5.09: For Tonight You're Only Here to Know
Director: Joe Davola Writer: Mark Schwahn

-5.08 isn't Lindsey's final episode. The actress who portrays Lindsey is definitely in 5.09. At least from what I understand. She has already filmed scenes for 5.09 on Friday and has more scenes in the episode slated to film.
(credit to Krystal)

-I think at some point in 5.09, for some period of time, Haley, Peyton, Lindsey, Mia, and Brooke will find themselves trapped/locked in the library together
(credit to Krystal)

- Most of the episode takes place in the Tree Hill Library.
(credit to othfans.com)

-One scene they filmed was with Sophia, Hilarie and two new girls. They filmed at school, in the library. One of the girls there had dark brown hair and it was kinda short.
(credit to Fall From Grace)

-Some awkwardness abounds as Peyton has to witness Brooke and Haley hanging out with Lindsey.
(credit to Rebecca)

Episode 5.10: "Running To Stand Still"
Director: Writer:

-Lucas and Nathan are driving to Dan's parole hearing in Nathan's Range Rover. Lucas asks how it went with Haley. Nathan tells him she'll need some time, and Lucas tells Nathan to give it to her as Nathan owes her that. Nathan makes a comment on how it would have been nice for them to have a father to go to for advice (scene 23).

-John is congratulating Peyton as Mia enters and ask what for. Peyton tells Mia that it's in her best interest and Mia snaps back. Reminding Peyton that that's not what she said earlier today. She'd called John an evil snake who couldn't be trusted. John tries to tell Mia that despite what Peyton said then, she's making sense now. Mia disagrees and tells John that she will never play for play for him, ever. She's an artist, not a business transaction. Mia tells Peyton that she thought they had something special and that Peyton sold her out. Peyton calls after her, with no luck. John looks on, frustrated (scene 25).

-Nathan/Lucas at Dan's parole hearing: Dan makes a speech to the parole board about how if he's allowed parole, he'll devote his time to helping his family and those he hurt by his actions. Lucas, clearly not buying this, tells the parole board that Dan abandoned him and that Keith was always there for him. Lucas states that he's getting married next week, and that Keith would have been his best man. Lucas asks how a father can hope to be an influence on sons who have never come to visit him in prison. The parole administrator states that the file indicates that Nathan recently went to visit Dan. Lucas is startled by this (scene 26).

Episode 5.11: "You're Going To Need Someone On Your Side"
Director: Michael J. Leone Writer:

-There was a dinner/reception scene filmed.
(credit to AmeliaBeck)

-Bevin, Chad, Owen, Michaela, Daphne, and Sophia filmed in a Durham Macy's which was set up to look like the NYC Macy's. They did film a scene together.
(credit to mellou88@othforums)

-In order to help Peyton get over Lucas, Brooke sets her up on a blind date. Owen and Brooke go with Peyton on the date. Unbeknownst to them all, the guy turns out to be Chase.
(credit to Taylor)
Episode 5.12: "Hundred"
Director: Les ButlerWriter:

-Lucas and Lindsey's wedding is in this episode.

The following (credit to Taylor)
-Lucas is in a black suit with a white satan tie. Peyton is in a strapless grey dress with black beads on it.

-The ceremony starts, but Lindsey is the one to stop it. Lindsey literally runs away and leaves Lucas at the altar. He stands there a little dumbfounded and looks quite hurt in his facial reaction. Haley runs out after her.

-We also filmed a scene where Peyton has a “dream” or it is considered a dream sequence. The extras were asked to stand right outside of the door to throw birdseed up in the air. I thought it would be Lucas and Lindsey of coarse but it happened to be Lucas and Peyton and Haley and Brooke both are there as Peyton’s bridesmaids in matching teal dresses. Peyton kisses Brooke on the cheek and her and Lucas ride away together in the Comet.

-Hilarie also filmed a short scene where she just sat in her car outside of the church “thinking” this could be when this dream comes to light.

-This is Micheala/Lindsey's last episode (but also, most likely, the last episode of the season).

-Chad filmed a shirtless scene with Michaela. It takes place after the wedding and the script called for tears.

-Chad and Micheala filmed a LL scene back at Lucas's house. After she runs out of the wedding he finally goes to look for her after a little push from someone close to him that cares. He finds Lindsey at his house and her bags are packed. She goes on to say it won't work because his heart is conflicted and he never stopped loving Peyton. She goes on to say she always knew she just didn't want to believe it herself. Lindsey quotes a bunch of lines from his book that involve the Comet. Lucas says he doesn't want her to leave and she replies "Lucas, people always leave...you out of all people should know that."

-Nathan is the person that gives Lucas the advice to go after Lindsey. He tells him to look into his heart and if she is still there to go after her. Lucas says that he still wants to be with her so Nathan tells him to go find her. Of coarse there is more brotherly love in this scene including a hug so thats something.

-After the wedding, Peyton is reflecting over the events alone in the church. Brooke comes to sit with her and encourages her to go after Lucas. Peyton then responds about how it doesn’t really matter because he went through with saying “I do.” Brooke then says something like “shut the hell up bitch!” Peyton motions upward to symbolize the fact that they are in a church and Brooke then apologizes and goes on to tell Peyton that she doesn’t need to give up. That’s the only dialogue I know of which is why I am unsure of how this scene ends. I don’t know if Peyton actually goes or just goes on sitting there. This is a very nice scene for the BP relationship. There’s loving words and hugs exchanged. Although Mark is free to edit. (I got the sense that Peyton really thought it was over when Lucas said “I do”. Like it ended their journey together for good and she was just kind of mourning her loss even though she doesn’t come across as whiny just hurt and confused.)

-Scene 27
Inside the church, Lucas and Lindsey’s wedding. The kids(Jamie/Lily) are leading Lindsey down the aisle as Nanny Carrie watches from above. As Lily passes Peyton, she tosses petals into the air prompting a flashback to 409 from Peyton.

-Scene 28
409 Flashback, “It’s You, Peyton”.

-Scene 29
Peyton rises to her feet as Lindsey joins Lucas at the altar. The minister speaks and we zoom in on Peyton and Brooke, standing behind Karen, Lily, and Andy. Skills is behind Peyton and tells her “he’s got her”, reaching down for one of his beers.

Brooke walks up to the front to begin her reading, as she does this Nathan steals a glance at Haley. As Brooke reads, we flashback to clothes over bros.

-Scene 30
Brooke tells Lucas she came home to get pregnant with his child. Lucas is freaked out, asking if she’s really thought about this.

-Scene 31
The minister asks Lucas to say his vows and Peyton stands up objecting as Skills grins at her actions. She tells Lucas she’s sorry and he can’t do this because she loves him and because he fixed her car. She says that day changed everything because he changed her heart along with her car. She goes on to say two years ago he proposed to her and she was scared so she said someday. She tells him that someday is now and she loves him and pleads for him not to leave her again.

But when it cuts back to Lucas, we see Peyton imagined it all and Lucas says “I do”.

-Scene 32
Lucas slips a ring on Lindsey’s finger as Jaime whispers to Skills he has to go to the bathroom. Skills doesn’t want him to go alone, but Jamie pleads saying Lily will make fun of him and that he knows where it is. Skills agrees making him promise to come right back.

-Scene 34
Lindsey eyes her wedding band and whispers “It’s a comet.” Everyone is confused. Lucas asks what’s wrong and Lindsey says it was a comet the boy saw. She goes to recite a passage from his book about a boy who saw a comet and felt his life finally had meaning and that he waited his entire life for it to return.

Lindsey then asks when the first day he ever talked Peyton was. Lucas eyes Peyton and all eyes follow his lead putting Peyton in the spotlight. Lucas says that her car broke down and we enter a flashback of the first time Lucas and Peyton spoke.

-Scene 35
The start of the flashback from when Lucas first spoke to Peyton on that country road with her broken down car. “That’s me inside your head”.

-Scene 42
Brooke is explaining to Peyton she’s spent the last 4 years working long hours and she needs something to fill a void that success hasn’t. She wants a family. Peyton asks if she wants to marry Lucas. Brooke says no and that she wants Peyton to marry Lucas and that she just wants to a mom like her mother never was and Lucas to be the father.

Peyton tries to absorb this and Brooke says it’s ok, that Lucas looked freaked out too. Brooke hugs Peyton again and Mouth and Millicent approach looking for Jamie.

Media

LP proposal scene from 505:
Here

Lucas coaching scene from 505:
Here

CW Connect Interviews:

Part 1, Part 2, The Fly Attack

Kate Voegle Interview w/ 503-507 footage:
Here

Promotional Pics/Advertisements:

(credit to Laurie)

(credit to seat42f.com)

(credit to joypiter)

General Information

As of now, the show will be premiering in January 8th with very limited hiatus interruption, getting 13 episodes with the back 9 possibly being picked up later on but because of the strike, only 12 scripts were submitted and only 12 episodes will be filmed and aired.

Production for Season 5 has officially shut down.

Lucas and Peyton will reunite if there is a season six.

Episodes 508-512 span about a few weeks.

Set Tour info
(credit to Laurie):

The new THH hallway: There was a locker that had a NOFX sticker on it and right beside it was one that has "Molly Was Here." Not sure if they're connected or if the NOFX locker was Peyton's old locker.

Lucas' office was closed but I managed to see some items. I was looking for a pic of baboon but didn't find one. I saw a pic of Keith on one of the desks and Lily on the other. He had a bunch of CDs behind the bigger desk.

Molly's room: The P+L = TLA carving on Peyton's double black door is huge It's on the left panel. It's in all caps. The right panel has Molly's writings. She used a silver sharpie. This girl is HILARIOUS Here's what she wrote there:

Then a list of other Lucas and Peyton ships:
-First one on the list is "Leyton" - which had 3 check marks beside it.
-Second was "Brucas" and it had 2 check marks
-The last two were "Lanna" and "Panna" I think both had one check mark each.

Molly also had the Friends With Benefit total amount of money collected through the selling of the CD's on her door and something about a psycho.

Lucas related casting:
Lindsey will be played by Michaela McManus. (Picture)

Quentin will be played by Robbie Jones. (Picture)

Carrie will be played by Torrey Devitto. (Picture)
(credit to janenanne)

Peyton related casting:
Singer Kate Voegele will have a multi-episode arc, playing Mia. (Picture)

Jason will be played by Kevin Federline. Yes, that Kevin Federline. (Picture)

Old 01-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Episode 5.05: "I Forgot To Remember To Forget"

(ALL credit to Manu)

(credit to emoler4389oth@othforums)

(credit to tutorgirl323)

(credit to Jill713@othforums)

Stills:

Episode 5.06: "Don't Dream It's Over"

(credit to sunchick) (credit to joiefanforever)

Episode 5.07: "In Da Club"

(credit to Erin)

Stills:

(credit to Andrea)

Old 01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Episode 5.11: "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side"

Stills:

(credit to Andrea)

Episode 5.12: "Hundred"

(credit to EricMoler)

Stills:

(credit to Andrea)

Old 01-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Last edited by jilliek; 01-28-2008 at 06:04 PM
Old 01-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Love the title
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Elite Fan

TFTNT Erin

And thanks for the stills Jill .
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Elite Fan

Thank you Jill

What's with all the Jason stills?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

thanx for the picture!!!!
Just looking at the lucas and lindsey pictures just makes me hate them as a couple even more.....
+ you can totally see how jealous she is.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jill
Are you posting the Peyton stills or do you want me to?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Erin

Love the title

Thanks for the stills Jill
Old 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

tftnt and the info.

i really hope peyton didn't cheat on lucas but i can't see that because they kiss in the next episode and he doesn't seem mad at her about anything so I don't know what it could be. if it was that she was pregnant that would be a huge storyline and there doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the sides.

do we know if peyton actually said 2 or 3 years in 512?
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 01-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Are there more Peyton stills than the 5 already in the opening under 507?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Erin

and thanks for the stills Jill, it's always good to have new stuff
Old 01-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jason is sexy LOL

Ugg can someone please remove the stick that is up Lindsey arse
Closed Thread   Post New Thread