Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)

Thanks for this to whoever posted it in the last thread.

Will we actually live to see this day when Brooke questions the BP friendship?! Sorry for those of you who like BP but I haven't supported these friendship in years. Although this is probably Brooke shutting everyone including Peyton out after the robbery if they try being there for her. But I wish they would just see that the BP friendship can never be what it once was due to what has happened in the past.
Oooh...interesting. I still think the questionning the friendship might have more to do with LP leaving to get married:
a) Knowing about Angie and leaving her at a time when she is vulnerable
b) Not telling her about plans to get married given the history

But then surely she would be mad at Lucas too? To me; I don't think LP can be blamed for saving her from the robbery attack. But I do think she has a right to be angry at being left after Angie had just left/with her upset and then to be attacked during that time.

The only other thing I can think of is Peyton saying she is going to move in with Lucas or going on and on about the wedding, with Brooke thinking her selfish given what has just happened to her. I know Peyton is not exactly what you would call selfless and can be selfish on occasion, but I'd be surprised if she knows about the robbery, she would be making plans to move out and leave Brooke alone. If she does, then I hope Brooke tells her what for. A few weeks until Brookes settles or finds a new housemate wouldn't make a difference.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLBrooke (View Post)
Vicky Lara Ebony I hope you like it

Vick, Corey is sleeping and i think that Eva was just in for a short bit.
Ok thanks Lynn.

That latest chapter was heartbreakingly amazing. I just need to leave you a review now.

Vicky
Old 08-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othfan1980 (View Post)
Oooh...interesting. I still think the questionning the friendship might have more to do with LP leaving to get married:
a) Knowing about Angie and leaving her at a time when she is vulnerable
b) Not telling her about plans to get married given the history

But then surely she would be mad at Lucas too? To me; I don't think LP can be blamed for saving her from the robbery attack. But I do think she has a right to be angry at being left after Angie had just left/with her upset and then to be attacked during that time.

The only other thing I can think of is Peyton saying she is going to move in with Lucas or going on and on about the wedding, with Brooke thinking her selfish given what has just happened to her. I know Peyton is not exactly what you would call selfless and can be selfish on occasion, but I'd be surprised if she knows about the robbery, she would be making plans to move out and leave Brooke alone. If she does, then I hope Brooke tells her what for. A few weeks until Brookes settles or finds a new housemate wouldn't make a difference.
Hi, i don't think we've talked before. I'm Lynn

And although i agree with most of what you pointed out, i really don't feel like Brooke needs a reason to be pissed at LP. The past is enough in my book and the fact that Peyton never was there for Brooke the way she was for Peyton.
I don't care if she just randomly freaks out at Peyt, just as long as she is allowed to be angry

Thank you Vicky
Old 08-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Grrr. I don't like you for updating when I'm at work and can't read the new chappie, Lynn. But I still like you.

Morning, girls. And Janie, I love the thread title, tftnt!
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 08-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 08-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
Grrr. I don't like you for updating when I'm at work and can't read the new chappie, Lynn. But I still like you.

Morning, girls. And Janie, I love the thread title, tftnt!
Cami... to be honest i updated before you went to work i think, judging from the fact that you are 'behind me' timewise. And the good part is that it'll still be here when you get home

(If you want me to, i can email you the document. Just because you're my oldest FF-friend )
Old 08-07-2008, 05:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hi, i don't think we've talked before. I'm Lynn

And although i agree with most of what you pointed out, i really don't feel like Brooke needs a reason to be pissed at LP. The past is enough in my book and the fact that Peyton never was there for Brooke the way she was for Peyton.
I don't care if she just randomly freaks out at Peyt, just as long as she is allowed to be angry

Thank you Vicky
I agree in a sense. I think that although theymay still be friends, I do feel that too much has gone on forthem to be considered best friends. Did they not have little contact for 2 years if season 5 is to be believed? That part of DC was realistic between Dawson and Pacey (and they had far fewer issues than BP). She shares a far closer bond with Lucas and even Hayley at times. The bottom line is that however much goes on; they both see this 1guy as the love of her life. Brooke has tried to bury that andmove on. But 4 years on, after chase and all the other men in her life; Brooke said that Lucas was the only one she would have given it all up for. Translation - the only guy she evertruly loved. It can be argued that as of yet there has been nothing concrete to state she still loves him. But there has been something to suggest she has never fully andtruly been inlove with anyone but him. And that is the problem? Her best friend is now going to be engaged to be married to the love of herlife.But at the same time she knows that he is also the love of her best friend's life. In that situation; you are in a no-win situation. Such abig deal has been made about LP as a couple 4years ago and how they werethe meant to be couple, with Brooke coming between them in a way (from the books point of view). Why would Brooke put herself out there? In addition, as Peyton was pining for him all season, ifBrooke got with him, it would have finished the friendship. Because as evidenced by Peyton's reaction to Lindsay. She sees Lucas as the love of "her" life and how "she" should have marriedhim. There was no discussion orrealisation from her that Brooke might also find the LL wedding hard. That is where the issues are. Peyton really doesn'tknow or understand Brooke if she could not see the LL wedding would upset Brooke as well and if she can't understand howBrooke could be mad at her running off to marry Lucas without telling Brooke, for her to understand.

Personally, I don't believe Peyton is the consolation prize for Lucas. I believe at this point in time he truly belives Peyton is the love of hislife because of the book, because she drew the comet and because of the love they shared 4years ago. However, I'm unsure if Lucas is in love with or will remain as inlove with the Peyton of today, as adults with no fantasyland. Lets face it, they have had little contact for the last 2/3 years, so I don'tknow how he can state to be suddenlyoutoflove with Lindsay, inlove withPeyton and maryy someone he hasn't known for 2/3 years. Arelationship cannot have pedestals as sooner or later people fall from the pedestals and often that is difficult to accept. I'm interested in LP now as I think theywant totally different things from life (aside from marrying each other - which isn't enough to sustain a happy, equal, compromising relationship), but it will be interesting to see how they compromise on things and whether love is enough.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!!

LOVE the title!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Guys just coming over to drop this video:

YouTube - No Air - Brucas

It's beautiful!
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 08-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Hi again guys!

This was posted in the MT so I thought I would bring it over.

Credit: T2AC
This is possibly subject to change, but after 6.05 airs on 29th September there's likely to be a one-week break, with 6.06 airing October 13th.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 08-07-2008, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Cami... to be honest i updated before you went to work i think, judging from the fact that you are 'behind me' timewise. And the good part is that it'll still be here when you get home

(If you want me to, i can email you the document. Just because you're my oldest FF-friend )
Thank you, hun, but there's no need to. Between drawing a line or two, doing some maths on how high a slompe (sp?) has to be I read a paragraph. I should finish it by the end of the day.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 08-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianchick20 (View Post)
Guys just coming over to drop this video:

YouTube - No Air - Brucas

It's beautiful!

"Brooke, still hurt over the robbery, questions her friendship with Peyton and Lucas"

Great, she really cares about Lucas! :p
Old 08-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Not about BL but still something new...

Quote:
Kevin Federline Might Appear Again on 'One Tree Hill'

It looks as though Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline may be returning to the small screen to reprise his role of egotistical rocker Jason on "One Tree Hill" sometime very soon.

We ran into the show’s star Chad Michael Murray over the weekend, who let it slip that he’d "heard" that the bigwigs may be bringing Kevin back again.

Earlier this year, Federline appeared in a three-episode arc in the popular CW series as a problematic musician and earned kudos from the cast and crew by working hard and being a nice guy.

Calls to Federline’s rep and publicists for "One Tree Hill" were not returned.

The actor/rapper/father also kept mum about his upcoming endeavors.

"You’ll have to wait and see," he told Pop Tarts last week

Source

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 08-07-2008, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
Thank you, hun, but there's no need to. Between drawing a line or two, doing some maths on how high a slompe (sp?) has to be I read a paragraph. I should finish it by the end of the day.
Then what are you complaining about?
Old 08-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Then what are you complaining about?
That I can't read it all at once. I need to read a line and stop and so on.

Elo, I think the Lucas part in this spoiler is not that Brooke questions his friendship too but him and Skills meet Q's mom.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread