Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
*sigh* This hiatus was more fun when we were getting spoilers from filming. Now it just seems like there's nothing left. All we can hope for is the media gives us something to look forward to.
I agree. This hiatus is really boring because we don't get set reports and lately they haven't been talking to the media as much as they used to.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostEverything (View Post)
I know exactly what you mean. I am dying for some "Lacey" spoilers. I feel like we haven't gotten anything new in weeks. I have no idea how am I going to make it through summer hiatus.
We should be getting something soon, I hope.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I hope we get more Lacey spoilers during the course of these last two weeks of the hiatus. And finale spoilers too as we get closer to it.
Yeah we need something to talk about soon.. Hopefully we get some spoilers soon, some Lacey promos..anything..
Old 04-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Additional set photos from 2x22.

Snow, Charming, Emma, Regina, Belle and Rumpelstiltskin on the docks.

(Bigger images at the link.)
Old 04-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Looks like Emma & Gold are having a confrontation. Or she's just emotional about Henry and taking it out on Gold.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
Looks like Emma & Gold are having a confrontation. Or she's just emotional about Henry and taking it out on Gold.
And I bet Belle's defending him.

I love the cast interaction. They need to have more of it. I've missed it this year because I don't think the cast has been together to the same extent.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I think she's asking him for help, or she's discussing something with him and Regina.

Thanks!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Rumbelle arm in arm, aww..........I think we can trash the theory that Belle is not going wherever Gold is going.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Rumbelle arm in arm, aww..........I think we can trash the theory that Belle is not going wherever Gold is going.
I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed. So we'll see. Although I saw a recap of what RC was saying at Paleyfest and he apparently said the resolution to the memory loss thing leads them off to another adventure, or something like that so maybe they do end up together whereever everyone is going. I know we knew he said something about an adventure but this seems to be saying whatever leads to her memory coming back may lead into another story. Maybe.

I'm just not sure they're all going to the same place. Did Henry and Neal both go to the same place? Because it looks like they went separately. Maybe we're talking about two different worlds?

I know Belle is good and kind, but I really need her to go off on both Hook and REgina for the things they've done to her. She was literally, a total innocent and they both did horrible things to her.

Doesn't mean I don't like Hook and Regina, but she needs to be able to confront them.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

It's possible Belle is seeing him off rather than going with him. She doesn't look too dressed for it or carrying anything to bring, though it's of course possible they hurried off to come along. *shrugs* She might be coming. Only the episode will tell for sure.

Will be interesting though, having so many of the characters on a ship together, working together by necessity. Could lead to a lot of interesting interaction.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
It's possible Belle is seeing him off rather than going with him. She doesn't look too dressed for it or carrying anything to bring, though it's of course possible they hurried off to come along. *shrugs* She might be coming. Only the episode will tell for sure.

Will be interesting though, having so many of the characters on a ship together, working together by necessity. Could lead to a lot of interesting interaction.
I don't think he looks like he's going anywhere either though. This may be earlier in the day and whoever leaves, leaves later.

I wonder how Neal ends up whereever he is though.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

So if Belle does go with everyone on the ship, then that's 1 witch, 1 wizard, 1 prince, 2 princesses, 1 pirate, and 1 librarian?

Although, I'm not sure what Lacey could contribute if she doesn't have her memory back.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So if Belle does go with everyone on the ship, then that's 1 witch, 1 wizard, 1 prince, 2 princesses, 1 pirate, and 1 librarian?

Although, I'm not sure what Lacey could contribute if she doesn't have her memory back.
This is no offense to the Charmings because I like them alot too, but Belle didn't have to have Hook along to figure out where his pirate ship was. I think she's the brains of the group.

That being said, I don't think she's going. But I can't imagine him just leaving her there so i don't know what's going on.

That Librarian kicked Hook's butt twice and knocked him over.

Plus, she's the only one who calms Gold down. You would think they would want her along for that alone. The writers have said she has the greatest influence over him. So it would actually make sense for her to come along.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-09-2013 at 11:14 AM
Old 04-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I still think Belle could contribute more than Lacey could.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I still think Belle could contribute more than Lacey could.
Oh, true, but I think Belle will have her memories back by then. Could be wrong but I just think the way her hair and makeup is different, her hugging Gold, the coat. That just screams Belle to me. But we'll see.

She probably will stow away though but I'm not crazy about that idea.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread