Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Can't believe they gave away a big death like that in a sneak peek?

I don't understand, the producers and Raphael both said Belle and Dr. Hopper will be helping each other in Belle's centric. They said Hopper, not Jiminiy.

Maybe it's a fake-out? I'm just so confused.
Yeah, I agree, I can't believe it??
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm hoping it is a fake-out. Maybe he's not dead, just cursed? Don't know if there's anyone for him to share TLK with, though... No one that's canon anyway.

Gah!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:54 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthea (View Post)
Talk about a spoiler.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Can't believe they gave away a big death like that in a sneak peek?

I don't understand, the producers and Raphael both said Belle and Dr. Hopper will be helping each other in Belle's centric. They said Hopper, not Jiminiy.

Maybe it's a fake-out? I'm just so confused.
Wow, that was uh...a surprising revelation.
I can't really understand why they'd give something that huge away in a simple sneak...
It could be a fake-out death, yes. Or he has been put under a spell which makes him appear dead?
I seriously have no idea.

@ElizaSparrow I think we have something new to chew on now, let's just stop rambling about it, before another - not so cautious fan pops in and throws some "clever" words or anything. Okay, we have to partly agree to disagree on that again, I think. But regarding the Hook or Hook/Emma bash over at tumblr, since I don't check out the ship tag I have no idea what's going on there, but what I've seen on several/non-specific shipping sites/blogs is that many people love and appreciate Hook as a great addition to the show and many (I'd say definitely more than those who support f.i. Swanthief) are also fans of Emma and Hook. I know there is some hate-tagging going on, but I just get the impression that it's massively shifted on Neal - mainly for shipping reasons I suppose - I mean, they even take the time to create a hate-tag for him. (Yeah, of course...they call it a joke, but ahahaha...even black humor is soft in comparison with that. ) However, if it wasn't Neal, if it would be any other character of OUAT I'd probably become defensive regarding this as well, because this show pretty much serves us only amazing, multi-layered characters and it's awfully nerve-racking and ridiculous if some fans feel the need to slag those characters. *grabs all her OUAT babies from A-Z and holds them tight* (okay, except king George maybe...lol)
Anyway, hopefully the following episodes will give us all something to be happy about and let the madness and frustration flow to the background.

@lovebird Thank you for taking the time and reading my post-thingy and appreciating it, hun.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
Wow, that's very mature.

Well, you can be happy in any retaliation you want to do. Me I'll just duck out of this since I don't want to see another shipper war on the thread that you're obviously happy to join in on.
Good on you, here's a cookie

Up to this point I've not voiced a single negative thing about Neal but yeah, if that's immature to voice it now just like others do all the time to Hook, then I'm all aboard to voice mine sometime too.

Now onto actual spoilers:
woah can't believe Archie could actually be dead I'm hoping it's maybe Cora pretending to be dead like she did with Regina?

"I will always find you."
Old 01-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm still hoping Archie is not dead and we find out later, he turns back into his cricket form but I'm trying to be optimistic. Also somebody said he will be in a later episode with Belle, either in flashbacks or in Storybrooke.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Total Fan

That must be a fake out. Surely they wouldn't release a sneak peek of Archie's death if it were real? But, then again this is ABC so who knows.

They're filming again today. Has anyone heard any spoilers from that? This is one of these days were I was hoping for Neal filming pics and now instead I'm desperate for Archie ones!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 01-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Passionate Fan

On Captain-Swan:

I admit, not a fan. But, I can't change what the writers do.

Look, if any of you were my little sister and if Captain Hook were real, I'd do everything I could to get you to stay away from him.

But, he's a fictional character. If the show goes that way, I will grit my teeth and deal with it. I don't think it will be a breaking point for me in watching it - although I know some younger girls I would discourage from watching it because . . . well, I've seen what happens when people I care about fell for "bad boys" and I don't want anyone else to go through that.

But, fictional character.

Not real.

Not my problem.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

The promo could be trying to get us to believe that Archie is dead. I sure hope he isn't.. It seems to much of a give away if that were the case..

so does anyone know if its this weeks episode I get to see Gold give Hook a sweet cane to the face?

I cannot wait for that!!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 PM
New Fan

Neal / emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
Well first of all I never called it a rape, it's a statutory rape it is what is called by law, of course it's not the same as rape, she had consented and this is whole thing different, I just cannot get past the fact that she was a minor, which I have issues with.
I'm not American and this is an honest question - do Americans and the law really take the no sex until 18 thing seriously?? I mean if it was real would he have been arrested?? Or is it just seen as a bit off because the Neal character was meant to be in his early to mid twenties rather than also a teenager. I get that actually as I would have some issues with a man in his early-mid twenties sleeping with a 15 year old (legal consent being 16 here). Though even then if it's consensual I doubt the police here would really care unless he was her teacher or something.

I don't have any axe to grind about who Emma ends up with with this I'm just curious how it's seen over the pond.

On the Archie thing I reckon it's a fake out - I hope so anyway as I want more Mr Gold in therapy - can you imagine the couples therapy with Gold/ Belle 'you turned my fiance into a what!!'
Old 01-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

I too hope that Archie isn't dead

Cinnamonhummingbird: Agree hun I think that those creating hate tags are stupid whoever they ship, but I guess that in all fandoms there's a fair part of young shippers who instead of arguing in an intelligent manner prefer to bash other people ships or cry like babies everytime another ship get screentime

I'll hug all OUAT characters except King George and Cora for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
On Captain-Swan:

I admit, not a fan. But, I can't change what the writers do.

Look, if any of you were my little sister and if Captain Hook were real, I'd do everything I could to get you to stay away from him.

But, he's a fictional character. If the show goes that way, I will grit my teeth and deal with it. I don't think it will be a breaking point for me in watching it - although I know some younger girls I would discourage from watching it because . . . well, I've seen what happens when people I care about fell for "bad boys" and I don't want anyone else to go through that.

But, fictional character.

Not real.

Not my problem.
I could say exactly the same thing replacing Captain Swan with Rumbelle

This show isn't really for kids IMO though...

Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Michael's on his way back to Vancouver.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! Thank you for posting the tweets!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yay! Thank you for posting the tweets!
You're welcome! I'm so excited for more Neal!

Do you know if they're still filming 14 right now?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
You're welcome! I'm so excited for more Neal!

Do you know if they're still filming 14 right now?
That's what I was wondering. If they were filming 14 still or onto 15 now?

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread