Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

The OC S&S #6- Brace yourselves for a wild January!

Episode 4.09: The My Two Dads
Airdate: January 4, 2007

12/11 - Kaitlin fails a class presentation and is forced to work with Will (guest-star Chris Brown), a smart band geek at Harbor. When Kaitlin thinks she can get Will to do her homework for her, he challenges her and sparks fly. Bound by their new commitment, Seth and Summer move forward with their plans, regardless of how they really feel. Meanwhile, Sandy confronts Frank on why he's in Newport and Julie tells Kirsten of Frank's true identity. When Frank comes to dinner at the Cohen house, Sandy channels some kid-chino. Guest Cast: Chris Brown as Will; Kevin Sorbo as Frank; and Bridget Newton as Ms. Tidey. Source: FOX

10/25 - I'm not sure things are perfect with Seth and Summer by episode 4.09 as Ryan tells Seth to tell Summer how he really feels. Kaitlin will get a failing grade for giving a really bad, yet funny, oral presentation. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

10/19- Ryan gives Seth advice about Summer. At Harbor High, we meet Ms. Tidey, an English teacher. In her class are a bored Kaitlin, as well as Brad and Eric. The trio are listening to new student Will Tutt (played by Chris Brown) giving an oral presentation about "Call of the Wild." Kaitlin decides to push Ms. Tidey's buttons by giving a ruffed oral presentation... Will will be tasked to help Kaitlin. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 4.10: The French Connection
Airdate: January 11, 2007

12/15 - Taylor’s ex-husband gets a little too close to home while he is promoting his erotic memoir. After Henri-Michel tells Ryan about Taylor’s exciting life in France, Ryan questions their relationship. Seth visits Dr. Roberts in Seattle to ask for permission to marry Summer. Meanwhile, Summer reconnects Holly and a vision of her future in Newport. And Kaitlin realizes she likes Will (guest-star Chris Brown), but is concerned he thinks she’s too shallow. Guest Cast: Henri Lubatti as Henri-Michel; Michael Nouri as Dr. Neil Roberts; Brandon Quinn as Spencer. Source: FOX

10/31 - Remember the Episode 4.04 spoiler where I dished that Taylor got married to a French man and now wanted divorce? Well, we will meet him in Episode 4.10. Henri-Michel, a 30-year-old intense man with long greasy black air who is awake all night smoking cigarettes and reading Sartre. The title of Henri-Michel's novel about Taylor is "A Season for Peaches." So Taylor's name in the book is "Peaches." It does look like Seth asked Summer's hand in marriage. Now Seth must do what's right, and ask for Dr. Robert's blessing. Will they make it to the altar? Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

10/30 - Sandy drops by Ryan's new place of work. There he chats with another customer and Ryan about a new hot book... unknowing, until Ryan tells him, that it's based on Taylor. Julie sets a meeting between Kirsten and a man named Ken. Henri-Michael and Taylor take part in a French TV show. Summer and some of her friends, including one who will soon get married, party at a Newport yatch club. Che also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/28 - Taylor faces a French man who wrote a book about her. She goes to his Four Season Hotel room to ask him to stop as he is now invading her privacy by coming to Newport, meeting her boyfriend, etc. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 4.11: The Dream Lover
Airdate: January/February 2007

12/31 - Ryan is at a loss for words when he thinks he's losing Taylor; Che takes Seth on a spiritual journey of self-discovery; Kaitlin has a revelation about her relationship with Will; Julie goes to extremes to repair her damaged friendship with Kirsten. Source: TV Guide

11/22 - Kaitlin will start to date Will Tutt (played by Chris Brown). She gets jealous of time he spends with the girls part of the school band to a point that she and Lucy, one band member who has a crush on Will, will go head to head. Henri-Michel seems to be in episode 4.11. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

11/13 - Kirsten must clean up after Julie when one of the men she hooked someone with has an unpleasant "medical condition." Will Tutt (played by Chris Brown) along with fellow school band members Lucy, Jane, and Rachel, will host a bake sale to raise money to get new uniforms. Someone wrote a poem for Taylor. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 4.12: The Groundhog Day
Airdate: February 2007

11/29 - Che and Seth, amongst others, will see the inside of a jail cell. Taylor tries to patch things up when she and Ryan split. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

11/25 - Sandy goes to a jewelry store to return a ring in exchange for something his wife will like better. Summer pretends to work for a newspaper in order to get in the room where an event is taking place. Kirsten goes to the doctor as she has been nauseous, had headaches, and has been feeling exhausted for a few weeks now... Kaitlin, Julie, Che, Taylor, and Seth also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 4.13: Title Unknown
Airdate: February/March 2007

12/19 - Young Taylor, Summer, Seth, Holly, Luke, and Ryan pictures here.

12/06 - Remember a while back I told you about an episode that would be set a few years back when the teens are 10 years old and the adults are between 18 and 20 years old? Well, to the list of people I told you we would see younger you can add a 10-year-old Luke, 10-year-old Holly Fisher (from Season 1), and 18-year-old Taryn. There are still no plans for a 10-year-old Marissa… I’ll have more about this flashback during the week and in next chat. But I can tell you that we will see young Summer recite her poem about wishing to be a mermaid… A psychic will tell Summer and Seth that they are not made for one another. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

11/16 - Expect a trip down memory lane when The O.C. goes back in time and show us what Sandy at 21; Julie, Jimmy, and Kirsten, around 18; and Ryan, Seth, Summer, and Taylor, at 10 years old. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

1/03 - From Ausiello: Someone's coming out, someone's getting pregnant, and someone's going to receive two marriage proposals.

10/25 - Mr. Pratt revealed that his O.C. stint has been extended to nine episodes. Kevin Sorbo, is doing a two-episode arc. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

09/03 - Chris Brown is taking his act from the big stage to the small screen. The R&B sensation, who's been touring with Ne-Yo and a rotating roster of youthful hip-hop stars, is set to join another sprightly cast this fall. "I'm gonna be on 'The O.C.,' "a smiling Brown revealed Wednesday at the MTV Video Music Awards media forum at Radio City Music Hall. The singer says producers for the show contacted his management, and Brown jumped at the opportunity. The Virginia native is set to appear in approximately seven episodes of the fourth season of the drama, which begins shooting in October and airing in November. [...] "I play, like, a band geek — I'm really stepping out of my own character," he said. "I was kind of a geek in school, grade-wise. But style-wise, I was always popular and cool. But [on the show] I'm geeked out all the way. I'm just trying to be myself and then be the character [the role calls for]. I don't look at it like this role takes away from who I am." Source: MTV

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

wow cant wait to see why taylor and ryan split, makes me sad i thought they were cute
Old 01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my. Get your tissues out. Well, I will anyways. I'm hormonal. Heh.

THE SUN SETS ON “THE O.C.” WHEN THE SERIES FINALE AIRS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, ON FOX

The sun will set for the last time on THE O.C. when the series ends its four-season run Thursday, Feb. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The countdown has begun, with all-original episodes airing from Thursday, Jan. 4 through the last episode on Feb. 22.

THE O.C. stars Peter Gallagher (Sandy Cohen), Kelly Rowan (Kirsten Cohen), Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan Atwood), Adam Brody (Seth Cohen), Melinda Clarke (Julie Cooper), Rachel Bilson (Summer Roberts), Autumn Reeser (Taylor Townsend) and Willa Holland (Autumn Reeser).

Set in Orange County, California, THE O.C. premiered in August 2003. It follows a group of friends and families whose lives were changed by the arrival of an outsider – Ryan Atwood – to their ocean-side community of Newport Beach.

THE O.C. revived the teen drama genre while including humorous and heartfelt adult storylines. Shortly after its summer premiere, THE O.C. was a pop culture phenomenon – its actors are household names and its indie music (and subsequent six soundtracks) and hip California wardrobe are sought-after in stores. The show’s Newport Beach locale also has become a popular tourist attraction as fans visit the real locations featured in their favorite episodes.

"THE O.C. Season Four finale will also be the series finale. This feels like the best time to bring the show to its close,” said Josh Schwartz, creator and executive producer of THE O.C. “Thanks to the hard work of our cast, crew and writers, we have enjoyed our best season yet, and what better time to go out than creatively on top. It has been an amazing experience and a great run. For a certain audience, at a certain time, THE O.C. has meant something. For that we are grateful."

TV Guide Community: Ausiello Report

Old 01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just read on TVguide online that the OC is offically over. Last airing sometime in February. I'm really bummed because I was really starting to love it again with Ryan & Taylor...very sad.

Oops. someone beat me.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

do they ever get online?

can't they see?

I hate them all for cancelling my favorite show ever...

Krstin confirmed it too, bummer
E! - Kristin's Blog - Breaking: <i>The O.C.</i> Canceled--Will it Move to CW? -

BUT

She said that might be hope on the CW (Ausiello said the contrary, I don(t know...)

icon: totally forgot! sorry

Last edited by insafonne; 01-03-2007 at 03:53 PM
Old 01-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I am so devestated!

Seriously, friggen hell i cannot believe OTH FORGODSAKES got renewed after it's crapptacular ratings and even worse storylines and O.C is just cast aside!

But i suppose if Josh and the cast feel ready to move on then so be it.. but still?!?!?

Old 01-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

rachel and ben were thinking of this being the last season even before this came out and don't blame oth
Old 01-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

It's not OTH faults i didn't say that, i said it's completely ridculous that O.C is at its best ever i think personally and isn't even getting a chance when shows like OTH which weren't exactly terrific when they got renewed still got the chance.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

No one is blaming OTH. It was obvious from the get go that it would be the last season, I just think we were expecting the episode order to go up to 24. Obviously, that's not happening.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

^^ Exactly. Atleast a few extra epsiodes would have eased the pain!

Old 01-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

More spoilers.

O.C. Creator Previews Series Finale

Fox may have pulled the plug on our beloved O.C. today, but let's focus on the positive: We've still got eight episodes left, the first of which airs tomorrow night. Even better, I just got off the phone with series creator Josh Schwartz and got his take on the big farewell, as well as scoop on who will and won't be in the series finale on Feb. 22. Read on:

Ausiello: What can you tell me about the final eight episodes?
Josh Schwartz: As you teased in Ask Ausiello today, there going to be a lot of fun. There's going to be some surprises.

Ausiello: A pregnancy?
Schwartz: There will be a pregnancy. There will be a most unexpected new love triangle. There will be some new animals that need saving. There will be some hallucinatory dreams. And there's going to be a fight for the love of a certain woman. And there's going to be some surprises for the Cohen family, and some really big decisions for everybody to make. The finale is really going to deliver real closure.

Ausiello: What can you tell me about my new favorite couple, Taylor and Ryan?
Schwartz: Taylor's going to have to deal directly with some of her hang-ups to make it work with Ryan. Let me put it to you this way: Their world is about to get shaken up.

Ausiello: Do you feel like you need to accelerate the plot?
Schwartz: No. We were planning for this. We've had all season to plan for this and deliver the season we really wanted. And Fox has been good about letting us creatively deliver what we wanted to do.

Ausiello: A lot of people, myself included, are calling the current season your strongest yet -- at least creatively. That must feel good.
Schwartz: I'm thrilled. Very few shows get the opportunity to have their last season be their best season. I know there's been some speculation about a Season 5 on another network, but I feel like because this season [is so strong], I would love to go out creatively on top.

Ausiello: So there's no chance of it moving to another network? Like, say, the CW?
Schwartz: I don't want to ever say never, because at a certain point... At this moment? No. Secretly, I would love a Julie-Kaitlin anti-Gilmore Girls show.

Ausiello: They've turned into a great mother-daughter team.
Schwartz: They're great. And that's really going to be a big part of the second half of the season.

Ausiello: Any chance Marissa might reappear in some form?
Schwartz: I feel like we've made our peace with that storyline. I feel like she's been honored, and it's really about these characters moving forward.

Ausiello: So no ghosts or anything?
Schwartz: There will be no Ryan doing pottery with "Unchained Melody" playing in the background and Marissa helping him. (Laughs) We really want to focus these last episodes on our core characters. The cast is clicking so well.

Ausiello: Happy ending for Ryan and Taylor?
Schwartz: It's going to be a really satisfying ending for people who have been with the show for four years, and really watched Ryan grow and search for happiness.

Ausiello: I'll take that as a yes! Anything else you want to add?
Schwartz: Like I said, I'm incredibly proud of this season. And that was my only goal this year. Knowing we were being asked to do an impossible task -- given the Thursday timeslot -- the sole goal was to really deliver the best possible season, and I feel really satisfied that we've done that this year.

Happy ending for Ryan and Taylor? I'm game.

Last edited by Anastasyia; 01-03-2007 at 05:25 PM
Old 01-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope for the best...

but we never know

icon: totally forgot! sorry
Old 01-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Ohh thanks for much for those!!!

Quote:
And there's going to be some surprises for the Cohen family
So i'm about 99% sure Kirsten is preggers now.

Quote:
There will be a most unexpected new love triangle
Summer-Seth-Che? Hee i can dream.

Quote:
And there's going to be a fight for the love of a certain woman.
Hmm i'm thinking maybe Katlin.. but it says women so maybe Julie or Taylor?

Old 01-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

OMG! i knew this was going to happen but NOOO!!!!!
It's sad that Taylor and Ryan are only gonna get one season when they are my second favorite couple of all my shows that i've EVER watched. and that's alot. lol.

This is so sad, but im glad its going out like this -- with the best season ever.

Quote:
Ausiello: Happy ending for Ryan and Taylor?
Schwartz: It's going to be a really satisfying ending for people who have been with the show for four years, and really watched Ryan grow and search for happiness.
I bet its gonna be a great series finale -- and i KNOW im gonna cry.

im such a girl!

R.I.P -- THE OC <3
Aug 2003 - Feb 2007
Old 01-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm about to add onto the spoilers I just posted, so refresh the page in a minute. For Ryan/Taylor fans, they are definitely interesting.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread