Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2024, 09:11 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Am I overthinking the face NCIS: Hawai’i‘s Kate made (screencapped above) when Lucy brushed off her interest in meeting her family and suggested they just “stick to the basics”…? I’m worried their relationship is due for a hiccup. –Claire
I caught that, too — and Yasmine Al-Bustami said we’d be “correct” to read it as frustration Kate is feeling. “God bless her patience,” said Lucy’s portrayer, “because I know if I were in that situation I would be so frustrated that Lucy is not opening up to me. She wants more of that, me, Yas, wants more of that, and I think the audience wants more of that, so I hope that we get more. Maybe someone else will do a background check on her. [Laughs] Maybe Kate will! Who knows? We shall see. But yes, that would be a very valid thing for Kate to feel.”

Will we meet Heather Boone this season on NCIS: Hawai’i? –Lindsay
I am told that, alas, we will not meet Heather (nor see any of Jesse’s family) during this strikes-shortened, 10-episode season.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...kate-problems/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:32 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Am I overthinking the face NCIS: Hawai’i‘s Kate made (screencapped above) when Lucy brushed off her interest in meeting her family and suggested they just “stick to the basics”…? I’m worried their relationship is due for a hiccup. –Claire
I caught that, too — and Yasmine Al-Bustami said we’d be “correct” to read it as frustration Kate is feeling. “God bless her patience,” said Lucy’s portrayer, “because I know if I were in that situation I would be so frustrated that Lucy is not opening up to me. She wants more of that, me, Yas, wants more of that, and I think the audience wants more of that, so I hope that we get more. Maybe someone else will do a background check on her. [Laughs] Maybe Kate will! Who knows? We shall see. But yes, that would be a very valid thing for Kate to feel.”

Will we meet Heather Boone this season on NCIS: Hawai’i? –Lindsay
I am told that, alas, we will not meet Heather (nor see any of Jesse’s family) during this strikes-shortened, 10-episode season.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...kate-problems/
Thanks.
Old 04-14-2024, 09:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Daniela Ruah on NCIS ‘1,000’ Cameo, Directing an Intense NCIS: Hawai’i Adventure (Sorta) on the Big Island
Old 04-15-2024, 03:50 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 04-16-2024, 11:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 04-18-2024, 02:15 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

When the two-part NCIS: Hawai’i Season 3 Finale starts airing, will there be new info regarding the Elite team? -Maria
I am hearing that not only will we learn more about the Elite team Sam has covertly been shepherding, but we will also get to see them, when in the finale they work a case with Tennant’s team.

Is NCIS: Hawai’i‘s Jane going to looking for her mother? Is that was this week’s final scene was suggesting? –Corey
There are no immediate plans to pull at that thread, but Daniela Ruah, the NCIS: LA vet who directed this week’s “reunion,” hopes they one day do so. “Like with any great show, you want to start planting these seeds that will hopefully come to fruition in further seasons, and I would love them to explore that,” Ruah told me. “And the wonderful actress (Celeste Oliva) who plays her mother…? I’d love to see her come back. She was so incredibly intense, and really perfectly cast for this, so I would love to see how that [real] interaction between Jane and her turns out.”
https://tvline.com/lists/fire-countr...le-elite-team/
Old 04-19-2024, 06:57 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
When the two-part NCIS: Hawai’i Season 3 Finale starts airing, will there be new info regarding the Elite team? -Maria
I am hearing that not only will we learn more about the Elite team Sam has covertly been shepherding, but we will also get to see them, when in the finale they work a case with Tennant’s team.

Is NCIS: Hawai’i‘s Jane going to looking for her mother? Is that was this week’s final scene was suggesting? –Corey
There are no immediate plans to pull at that thread, but Daniela Ruah, the NCIS: LA vet who directed this week’s “reunion,” hopes they one day do so. “Like with any great show, you want to start planting these seeds that will hopefully come to fruition in further seasons, and I would love them to explore that,” Ruah told me. “And the wonderful actress (Celeste Oliva) who plays her mother…? I’d love to see her come back. She was so incredibly intense, and really perfectly cast for this, so I would love to see how that [real] interaction between Jane and her turns out.”
https://tvline.com/lists/fire-countr...le-elite-team/
Thanks.