Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE=FoiledAgain;78098239]
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
fck... just listening to the preview of I Know How to Love You Now and I'm crying

Good Lord....I'm never going to make it through that performance! I'm already crying! I swear I don't think I'll ever forgive Rayna if (when) she picks Luke!
I just don't understand how they think people aren't going to hate Rayna after this?!
Old 09-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

I hate this show

And I need to stop listening to I Know How to Love You Now... it hurts so much
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-22-2014, 08:53 PM
New Fan

I just don't understand how they think people aren't going to hate Rayna after this?![/QUOTE]

I just cannot watch Deacon be heartbroken by her again! Hasn't his character suffered enough? Really can't see how the writers & tptb can justify him ever going back to her after this if what we think is going to happen does. Ridiculous!
Old 09-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoiledAgain (View Post)

I just cannot watch Deacon be heartbroken by her again! Hasn't his character suffered enough? Really can't see how the writers & tptb can justify him ever going back to her after this if what we think is going to happen does. Ridiculous!
Well, I think they're going to justify it with the line in the song. That's she's scared, and he understands why she's scared, so if she comes back to him, all she has to say is that she was afraid, but she realizes now that even though she's afraid it doesn't matter, cause she knows it would be worse living without him...or something like that. But they can't go too long before she realizes that. I think the edifice is starting to crack though by episode 7, so...
Old 09-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Well, I think they're going to justify it with the line in the song. That's she's scared, and he understands why she's scared, so if she comes back to him, all she has to say is that she was afraid, but she realizes now that even though she's afraid it doesn't matter, cause she knows it would be worse living without him...or something like that. But they can't go too long before she realizes that. I think the edifice is starting to crack though by episode 7, so...
that line hurts me so much

he's grown so much... and has so much self-awareness... and she's going to devastate him... and go forward with a marriage to Luke of all people... I hate this show so much

this mess with Luke damn well better be done by the midseason finale but even that is waaaayyy too long
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

All three songs are great! But I'm ngl, the Chris Carmack one is the BEST . Go striking matches gooooooo LOL
Old 09-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
All three songs are great! But I'm ngl, the Chris Carmack one is the BEST . Go striking matches gooooooo LOL
Hayden did a nice job, but she's no Patsy Cline.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
it's a pop version of patsy cline. I think she sounds great.

I just like the sound of that Chris Carmack singing that SM song, the lyrics, the beat, everything! And I basically never like CC songs, he always sounds too country for me LOL.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

but seriously they better release Postcards from Mexico... if they're going to be cruel to the DR fans it's the least they can do
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do think the order of those songs is

"If It's Love"
"I know how to love you now"
"Crazy"

I'm curious to see whether seeing the full moments on screen will change my mind though. that has been known to happen
Old 09-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes, we've heard this already and by the looks of it the song is probably not meant to sound like a carbon copy of Patsy Cline, who is dead and can't be resurrected in order to sound like, well, Patsy Cline I like Hayden's version, it's a different take on the song and if they had tried to make her sing it the way Patsy did people would be complaining too because she's trying to be too much like Patsy. Juliette/Hayden can't win these days, apparently.

Quote:
I just don't understand how they think people aren't going to hate Rayna after this?!
I think most people hate/dislike Rayna already, tbh. There aren't many redeeming qualities about her as it is so I wouldn't be too worried about what S3 may bring.

Last edited by hangingonalie; 09-22-2014 at 09:49 PM
Old 09-22-2014, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hate this show

And I need to stop listening to I Know How to Love You Now... it hurts so much
Beautiful. I just bought it on iTunes.
OMG can't imagine seeing this performed live!

The whole world or everybody that hears it,is, of course, going to know who it's about. I wonder if that's part of what leads Lule to punching Deacon?

Remember the preview where we saw Lule looking at something with an ugly expression maybe he hears the song?
Old 09-22-2014, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but seriously they better release Postcards from Mexico... if they're going to be cruel to the DR fans it's the least they can do
it's probably being held for the first soundtrack of s3.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I actually do want to hear Postcards from Mexico, Connie kind of sounded better in the new version.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I think most people hate/dislike Rayna already, tbh. There aren't many redeeming qualities about her as it is so I wouldn't be too worried about what S3 may bring.

Rayna's redeeming quality is she's played by queen Connie. what else is there even LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
it's probably being held for the first soundtrack of s3.
oh god. this sht again LOL. Although thankfully I'm not super invested in that song so wtv LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread