Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
We have that casting call didn't we? It mentioned Maddie's older friends I think. I guess Maddie ends up at a party where ZAG are playing.

Now that is a very interesting concept. Have any of ZAG ever met Maddie?
Old 08-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Now that is a very interesting concept. Have any of ZAG ever met Maddie?
No now that you mention it I don't think we've seen anything on screen to suggest they have. They would definitely know what she looks like I presume though.

Emer
Old 08-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if they'll have one of them notice her? And call deacon or rayna
Old 08-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I think it's very possible that they would and Deacon will be getting a call from Avery/Gunnar.

Or maybe Scarlett could be in the crowd to watch ZAG and notice Maddie?

Emer
Old 08-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No now that you mention it I don't think we've seen anything on screen to suggest they have. They would definitely know what she looks like I presume though.
Avery saw Maddie in Juliette's dressing room before her induction.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
Avery saw Maddie in Juliette's dressing room before her induction.
Wait you're right. I also remember now Avery saw her when he performed with Deacon at the bluebird. He knows she's Rayna's daughter... And Deacons too now with the 2.19 leak.

Although the 2.19 leak kind of justifies any of them calling Deacon or Rayna tbh
Old 08-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah they would know who she is and who to call.

I checked back on the call times for barn filming and the standins were Jeanie D. Diana S., Keith S., Jason B., Christina B.)

Christina I think is Zoey's standin, Jason has been Gunnar, Will and Deacon before but I assume Gunnar in this case. I assume Keith must be Avery's. I know Diana is usually Rayna's but she was Maddie's standin the day of the furniture shopping so I guess it's Maddie this time. And then Jeanie is usually Juliette/Scarlett so I'm thinking Scarlett is probably more likely to be involved in this.

Emer
Old 08-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Could be Scarlett. But they also cast Talia. So the last standin could be for her and she's there with Maddie.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh would love for it have been Juliette, that would be a super angsty situation considering avery is probably drunk and hurting and pouring that out in song. The parallel to I ain't leavin without your love would have been A+

But it is probably Scarlett that makes more sense
Old 08-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Could be Scarlett. But they also cast Talia. So the last standin could be for her and she's there with Maddie.
Yeah I was wondering what the deal with guest stars and standins was. Cause I was wondering if it could be her. Or Kiley cause I think Alexa Vega started that day (although she only mentioned working with Sam and Chaley).

Emer
Old 08-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah I was wondering what the deal with guest stars and standins was. Cause I was wondering if it could be her. Or Kiley cause I think Alexa Vega started that day (although she only mentioned working with Sam and Chaley).
I'm guessing that scene happens somewhat before this. I still feel like there is a rift between Zoey and Gunnar here.

Oh yes maybe it's for Talia. Forgot about her. Also... Are we sure this is 3.04? Could be from an earlier episode. Because Alexa Vega filmed for 3.03 last week... And that probably fits with this scene if ZG are at odds.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm guessing that scene happens somewhat before this. I still feel like there is a rift between Zoey and Gunnar here.

Oh yes maybe it's for Talia. Forgot about her. Also... Are we sure this is 3.04? Could be from an earlier episode. Because Alexa Vega filmed for 3.03 last week... And that probably fits with this scene if ZG are at odds.
It's not from 304 cause that casting call wasn't for today and they started 304 today. Today was Juliette's belly double stuff type of casting call.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Yep unless that's just a super awkward frame of Zoey, she does look pissed so I'm thinking something has gone down with her and Gunnar and the Kiley scene having happened prior would fit.

I think it they filmed this Friday so I'm guessing it is 3x03.

Emer
Old 08-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ugh would love for it have been Juliette, that would be a super angsty situation considering avery is probably drunk and hurting and pouring that out in song. The parallel to I ain't leavin without your love would have been A+

But it is probably Scarlett that makes more sense
No no no...the parallel to I Ain't Leavin' Without Your Love should happen at the Bluebird on open mic night with Avery at the piano signing a super angsty ballad and Juliette walks in after he's already started and he only notices she's there once he's done and he sees her leaving with tears in her eyes...(Okay maybe I've given this too much thought...)
Old 08-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow. Someone's performing at the Ryman

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
Ryman Auditorium CONCERT AUDIENCE: male and female, all ethncities, age range 18-65, all types
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread