Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

totally fcked tbh! i thought these last three eps would be a love letter to the fans... not another opportunity to just jam as much bs as possible into three hours. sad.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

I've finally seen the premiere and I freaking LOVED IT! I loved everything about it. I thought it was believable, touching and very realitsic.

I'm not concerned about how the season will end or the next two episodes...I'm just gonna enjoy the ride. Whatever it takes!

"μ•„ μ•„κΉŒλŠ” λͺ» λ°›μ•„μ„œ λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄
친ꡬλ₯Ό λ§Œλ‚˜λŠλΌ
shy shy shy
Old 06-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually enjoyed the premiere more than I thought I would. Though something seems really off between Rae/Kester which makes me uneasy. Could he have been fired and that's also why he's pushing Rae to exit therapy faster?

Episode 2 clip with R/F ... I really like what was shown in this scene, hopefully Rae finally opens up to Finn because he's really laying it out on the line for her.

My Mad Fat Diary - Videos - S3-Ep2: Honesty - All 4

soljae β™₯
β₯ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Some pics from the series finale!

Old 06-26-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awwz! i forgot about that prom sht!
Old 06-27-2015, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

The prom pics look promising NGL, they all look really happy. YAY.

soljae β™₯
Old 06-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i wonder if jodie was being salty because she doesn't like how her character ends up. BAHHA!
Old 06-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha I don't think so, she seems like a sweet person. I know what you mean though, I'm hoping that her comments are misleading because I just don't want them to be true.

soljae β™₯
Old 06-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know! jodie is the sweetest. after 302, i ship rae/chloe now. fck finn. FINN CALLED RAE MENTAL! *RAGE*
Old 06-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Putting under a cut since the episode technically didn't air yet:

Spoiler:

soljae β™₯
Old 06-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i feel like season two is better than three. because at least finn's character was still in character! now, he's giving me emotional whiplash. like? how can his feelings keep going this way and that? i really did like rae's speech to finn though. i thought that was growth on her part, but again, the writers making her essentially self harm over a boy is BAD! all i keep thinking is: wrong message, WRONG MESSAGE! cause finn is never supposed to be that for rae. ugh.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
all i keep thinking is: wrong message, WRONG MESSAGE! cause finn is never supposed to be that for rae. ugh.
i know, hated that as well... but then again, she did self harm when finn and chloe kissed as well so as much as i disliked it, i kind of understood it. although, it was more of a culmination of a LOT of events back then i suppose.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OHMYGAWD! i have buffy/angel prom feels now!! i hope they crush me that good next week.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Addicted Fan

I really love this show! I love all the relationships and the characters. I've really enjoyed the journey, and I will definitely remember this show as one of my favorites. It handled mental illness so well!

I like series 3. I do think they needed more episodes to finish out the series. I can see what they're trying to do, but they just weren't given enough time to really do it. So, unfortunately, I expect everything to be extremely rushed. I'm hoping that they can find a natural and powerful conclusion to the show.

Thoughts on episode 2:

My favorite scene in episode 2 was between Rae and Chloe. It was just so sincere and honest. You could feel how much they really care about one another. Plus, the scene just illustrated how much their friendship has grown. I'll be honest, my favorite friendship on this show is between Rae and Chloe. They've had such an up/down relationship, but despite all the drama you know these two girls really do care about one another.

I don't think Katie and Finn had sex. I think the worst case scenario is that they kissed. That said I do believe Finn and Rae are headed for an open ending. I love them, but I've excepted that they may not directly end up together. I think the quote from Jodie kind of confirms this for me. I think Rae will ultimately choose herself, which I think completely makes sense. She needs to work on loving herself before she can love someone else. She's getting there, but I think she really needs to be on her own to fully get "there."

Is the American version of this show still occuring? I know the "American version" of British shows are rarely any good, but I'm curious about it.

Last edited by Marshall41990; 06-29-2015 at 09:04 PM
Old 07-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
I like series 3. I do think they needed more episodes to finish out the series. I can see what they're trying to do, but they just weren't given enough time to really do it. So, unfortunately, I expect everything to be extremely rushed. I'm hoping that they can find a natural and powerful conclusion to the show.

I don't think Katie and Finn had sex. I think the worst case scenario is that they kissed. That said I do believe Finn and Rae are headed for an open ending. I love them, but I've excepted that they may not directly end up together. I think the quote from Jodie kind of confirms this for me. I think Rae will ultimately choose herself, which I think completely makes sense. She needs to work on loving herself before she can love someone else. She's getting there, but I think she really needs to be on her own to fully get "there."

Is the American version of this show still occuring? I know the "American version" of British shows are rarely any good, but I'm curious about it.
The first two episodes felt nicely paced but I do feel the finale will be really rushed which was supposed to be the total opposite from the S2 finale. We were supposed to get more episodes to wrap everything up nicely and give the fans proper closure.

I may be too hopeful but I don't think they even kissed. I think he knew Rae would think something happened because she was in the bedroom and honestly she shouldn't even be in there and Katie may have tried something but that Rae showed up before anything happened. I just don't like what was implied though.

As much as the bolded bits made my shipper heart break, I tend to concur. I feel like the ending is alluding to something along those lines so I'm just hoping for an open ending for them at best.

I haven't heard anything about the U.S. version but frankly I'm not interested and I'm still disappointed Tom Bidwell would even leave for something like that.

Preview clips from the series finale:

Last clip though, love that Rae is finally coming clean to the gang on how she's been feeling. FINALLY.

I know this season hasn't been what anyone expected and same for me, but I'm still going to be so emotional about it ending.

soljae β™₯
Closed Thread   Post New Thread