Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's true about the writers changing things...

But she stil wanted to kidnap a child in order to create a family with Mick...

I tend to think that perhaps, her soul/spirit somehow had survived or was reborn in another woman...in her body. Or something like that.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 10-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

I would believe that, reincarnation, but I don't know if it would go over on the show well.

I cannot remember if this was brought up on the show or not when Beth was sort of playing 20 questions with Mick in the car, but he did say he cannot change into a bat or anything, but, in vampyre myth, can a vampyre assume the image of another person, like the person they took blood from?

If so, that could be how Morgan/Coraline are connected...
Old 10-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

From Spoilerfix.com: (About Episode 7 when Coraline comes back!)

Episode 1.07: Mick runs into a mysterious, beautiful woman from his past. We flash back to see him playing the guitar, hair slicked backed, at an intimate party in 1947.

That would be Coraline...

Walter and Paige

Old 10-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 7 (107) - "<Title Uknown>" [Original Air Date: <Unknown>]

In an interview, Shannyn Sossamon revealed that Coraline will be seen in the present during this, the seventh, episode. Shannyn says, “it’s definitely not what you expect. I think what everyone would expect is the bitchy ex-wife coming back, pissed off that he’s having this new connection with this girl and trying to either get revenge, or ****** it up, or get him back. That’s the typical [direction], but it’s not that at all, it’s not even close” Sossamon said when she heard what was going to occur, she thought “‘Oh my god, that’s interesting!’ It’s actually weirder. It’s different. It’s darker. It’s darker, but in a subtle way, as opposed to playing it like I’m really coming back and pissed.”

Source: Moonlight Detective

Episode 8 (108) - "11th Hour Convert" [Original Air Date: <Unknown>]

A man, Donovan Shepherd, is executed after spending several years on Death Row for murdering six people. Following his death, Audrey (a young woman who witness Shepherd kill her parents and four other people, and whose testimony sent him to jail) thinks she sees him on the street outside her house. She tells Beth, who covered the execution for Buzzwire, and asks for help. Beth thinks post-traumatic stress syndrome is the cause of Audrey’s sighting, but takes her to see Mick, thinking perhaps some of Shepherd’s followers are tormenting Audrey.
While watching the tape of the execution, Mick realizes that something isn’t quite right about the priest who delivered Shepherd’s last rites. Closer inspection reveals that the “priest” was actually a vampire and the “last rites” were a cover for turning Shepherd at the last minute.
Meanwhile, as Audrey recalls her parents’ murder, Beth begins to have flashbacks to her own kidnapping, remembering more details each time.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the above info!

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 10-25-2007 at 01:24 AM
Old 10-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if we've already seen 'Morgan' on the show, and just don't realize it. Like in the background at the 'Buzzwire' offices.

Also, the thing with the food containers could just be to portray an image. They could be fake to make people like Beth and Mick believe she is human.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
About episode 9, I forgot to add a few things!

Also wanted to add that Beth tells Josef that she thinks Coraline is a human now...that she is alive, in Morgan's body. Also in the scene, it seems Beth knows that Mick is not telling her something...she asks Josef for more info.

When Beth is in Morgan's loft, she sees containers of food. And she knows vampires don't eat food. She also keeps flashing back to being kidnapped.

Also when Mick calls Morgan...she picks up from Buzzwire office. So it looks like Morgan works with Beth!!!

I missed some of this scoop! I just re-read the sides again.
Thanks for the info. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. How did Coraline escape the burning building? Coraline, a human? How the heck did that happen?

I don’t put much stock on the containers of food. IMO, the food means nothing. I’m sure to fake it/ blend in with humans, vamps must have some food around the house in case a friend, who is not an item on the menu, LOL, drops by for a chat. Example, in ‘fever’ Mick had coffee, or tea to serve Beth and Josh.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Example, in ‘fever’ Mick had coffee, or tea to serve Beth and Josh
Exactly.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's human again??? Interesting...how the heck did that happen :-)
Old 10-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Not sure...some spoilers are confusing.

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 10-25-2007 at 02:08 AM
Old 10-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 9 (109) - "<Unknown>" [Original Air Date: <Unknown>]

Mick is hired by Richard Haggans, a wealthy businessman, to find out if his young wife is having an affair. He is joined in the investigation by Morgan, who bears a striking resemblance to someone from Mick’s past. Meanwhile, Beth revisits the place her kidnapper took her all those years ago.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Official description for Episode 7

“The Ringer” - Mick experiences déj�* vu when a fire investigation that destroys a historic Hollywood hotel seemingly replicates the night Coraline died. Mick’s sense of nostalgia grows when a woman he is working with bares a striking resemblance to his ex-wife, on MOONLIGHT, Friday, Nov. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Mick St. John……………………. Alex O’Loughlin
Beth Turner………………………….. Sophia Myles
Josef Kostan……………………….. Jason Dohring
Coraline ………………………. Shannyn SossamonRECURRING CAST:

Maureen……………………………….. Tami RomanGUEST STARS:

Bandmate #1 ………………………. Brian Maillard
Bandmate #2 ………………………. Roddy Jessup
Fire Inspector…………………. Rhomeyn Johnson
Hank………………………………. Stephen Jackson

source:
Moonlight-Detective.com

So basically what we all know...that Morgan is really Coraline...

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 10-25-2007 at 01:24 AM
Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the update jules!

ETA:

Promotional Pictures

Episode 5 (105) "Arrested Development"

UPDATE:

Title and air date for Episode 7: "The Ringer" [Original Air Date: November 9th, 2007]

Last edited by Melissa Ann; 10-22-2007 at 07:47 PM
Old 10-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I read a Shannyn quote that says Coraline comes back in not the way we'd imagine...meaning she won't attack anyone/etc. Yet Shannyn clearly said "it will be a much darker, darker" way...

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 10-25-2007 at 01:25 AM
Old 10-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think that's too detailed to be a spoiler. But just because Mick may 'save' this 'Morgan' doesn't mean he's not thinking of Beth while doing it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread