Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
You mean Worlds? Probably not. This show will probably last through the 2012 Olympics.
But the 2012 Olympics will be dealt with in s3 right? I mean once the girls have their medals and win (or lose) there's nothing left right? They have to change the casting (if the show goes beyond s2 of course).

I just wish they left Kaylie dealing with Austin. They started building them up, i don't get the change.

If they start doing OMFG like GG does, just shoot me now. lol.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
But the 2012 Olympics will be dealt with in s3 right? I mean once the girls have their medals and win (or lose) there's nothing left right? They have to change the casting (if the show goes beyond s2 of course).
Yeah but the 2012 Olympics don't start until July 27th. So it would be Season 4 before they did any crossover, unless they throw it at the end of Season 3...but I could see them stretching the show out.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Well, Kaylie was already hated during the last batch of episodes and now she's gonna be "in the middle" of Damon and Emily, arguably the show's A couple? It doesn't matter if they've broken up, she'll still be the "other woman".
I agree and this annoys me so much. But whatever, I'll still be Team Kaylie. And I still think Lauren will me more hated anyways.

I'm surprised that it seems like they sort of just drop the Kaylie/Austin thing too. They spent time building them up and then had Austin give that whole speech to her ony to wind up dropping them. It doesn't make sense really.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Okay Thanks Susan for your answer.

One more side from the finale, Austin/Kaylie ends up the season together:
Download reporter_1.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

In a way that's reassuring, that means Damon/Kaylie are next to nothing.So looks like everyone will get their happy ending, i mean Austin/Kaylie are together. Payson's with Max. Lauren seems to be happy. The USA wins gold.

I hope Emily will have her happy ending as well. She always gets screwed over.

Last edited by lovesophia; 01-02-2011 at 12:31 PM
Old 01-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hurray for spoilers! Not sure how I feel about some of them though.

I'm glad that Kaylie's struggle with anorexia is not getting swept under the rug. However. I don't really want to see her develop a relationship with Damon...I don't like when girls on shows swap dating partners too much.

I'm also not sure about Payson and Max. Like I've said before, I think the actor who plays Max will look too old for her.

It looks like Lauren will be causing trouble as usual. I sincerely hope she gets her comeuppance at least once.

Emily being pregnant I'll reserve judgment on that one.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah and that's weird to see that they're clearly dropping it in the first 6. Not once in those detailed synopsis there's a mention of Austin/Kaylie which is so contrived and to make her go spend some time with Damon and once that crap is over, bam, they bring back the Austin/Kaylie dynamic (according to the sides).
Wow, that was definitely supposed to say that I loved how they handled the Kaylie/Nicky thing, with her not wanting to do anything with him because of Payson.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Wow, that was definitely supposed to say that I loved how they handled the Kaylie/Nicky thing, with her not wanting to do anything with him because of Payson.
Oh i thought you meant that and you were talking about Austin/Kaylie as well. Sorry. Didn't understood the thing right.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

So I'm guessing the Damon/Kaylie thing is just some bump in the road then? It seems kinda pointless and very soapy. I'm sorta concerned about this show.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So I'm guessing the Damon/Kaylie thing is just some bump in the road then? It seems kinda pointless and very soapy. I'm sorta concerned about this show.
Totally soapy and OOC from both Damon and Kaylie.

This show has become so drama rama. It used to be fun as well. I want that back.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Emily pregnant? ... Its going to be like watching the secret life of the american teenager twice now from different points of views with gymnastics in it ... wtf happened to this show?
Old 01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHeaven (View Post)
... wtf happened to this show?
It got a second season.

There's something i don't get. Emily sees her mother and despises her mother's way of living, she often said she wouldn't do things like her and yet she ends up pregnant? I mean for her first time she won't even use protections/condoms?

Do we know if Chelsea asked for a maternity leave? I'm asking because like i said seems like she's missing episodes, doesn't seem like she's in the finale at all.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry to DP.

I've seen some tweets about a new promo that aired last night? Anyone saw it or has a link?
Old 01-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

It really wasn't a new promo. It was just the actors standing around.

Quote:
Do we know if Chelsea asked for a maternity leave? I'm asking because like i said seems like she's missing episodes, doesn't seem like she's in the finale at all.
She's probably just not in the sides. She just announced she was pregnant last month. And people usually don't take maternity leave until right before they have the baby. There's no way she's that far along yet. It will probably affect Season 3 though.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which is why I don't get why they had to write it in. They could have just had Emily miss a couple episodes next season for a different reason, unless they want to write Emily out of doing gymnastics for a while, because Chelsea wouldn't be able to do the stunts.

Anyway, IMO, the show went downhill when it got overrun with relationships. It used to just be the Kaylie/Carter/Lauren triangle and Damon/Emily. Now we have Carter/Lauren, Kaylie/Austin, Emily/Damon, Chloe/Steve, Summer/Sasha, etc. RIDIC.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Hopefully it will return to simpler times for Season 3?