Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Total Fan

^Either that or Lucas sees for himself that there is tension and maybe Peyton says something more or acts badly towards Lindsey at this dinner? Or it could be both. Lindsey tells Lucas, more happens between them at the dinner that Lucas sees and then he goes to talk to Peyton about it.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

I really don't think anything new is going to be revealed about the break-up. We know why they broke up. Tonight, I think we will get to hear about how the the break-up has affected them these past 3 years.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I think you're right Erin.
In fact after that night seems they don't have never talked about their break-up.
Quote:
Either that or Lucas sees for himself that there is tension and maybe Peyton says something more or acts badly towards Lindsey at this dinner? Or it could be both. Lindsey tells Lucas, more happens between them at the dinner that Lucas sees and then he goes to talk to Peyton about it.
How imaginable certainly will not be a quiet dinner
There will be a lot of tension.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygirl (View Post)
^Either that or Lucas sees for himself that there is tension and maybe Peyton says something more or acts badly towards Lindsey at this dinner? Or it could be both. Lindsey tells Lucas, more happens between them at the dinner that Lucas sees and then he goes to talk to Peyton about it.
I don't know why Peyton would do anything else to Lindsey after what happens in the studio. That wouldn't be very nice of her. I don't think I'd enjoy that very much. Though I could see things just being a little tense between them at dinner no matter what else happens. Maybe Lindsey tells Lucas what happened in the recording studio, and then tells him about the plant thing and since it's two things back to back, it kind of seems like Peyton's out to get her or something.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think you're right Amanda, just I was positing my worst fear. The out there theory I had with Lena a while ago, was that Peyton was hiding something like cancer and maybe couldn't have kids and knowing Lucas's dreams, and being unsure about herself wanted to get past that first. It was just a crazy theory . but yeah most like thing is that the info is confused.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt

Quote:
If Peyton was cheating on Lucas in 505 and left him to go see another guy and not go back to work, then she should of been in LA to be an actress, not the music business.
Exactly.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Total Fan

I wonder if it is possible that this dinner is before that B/P/L scene at the studio? The tension and awkwardness could of started at the dinner between Lindsey and Peyton and then that leads to Peyton's real feelings about not liking Lindsey coming out in that studio scene. She already had her fill of Lindsey at the dinner and then she has to see her at her work.

Tv Guide's description of 508-

Quote:
Brooke continues to try to make progress in her pursuit of Owen the bartender; and Haley is conflicted about what to do regarding something she saw at Tric. Meanwhile, Mouth tries to redeem himself in the eyes of a potential new love interest; and Quentin's recent actions could negatively influence the season-opening game.
So, I guess Haley does see the kiss.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh course she does. grrr. I bet it's going to look like that scene in the library from s1. I hope the kiss is a good as that one was.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Well, it could be the kiss, or it could be in relation to the Nathan/Carrie non-thing. She see's Nathan sticking up for Carrie, right? And she see's him drinking and isn't pleased.

But it's probably the kiss. *sigh* I'd like to see HP discuss it, though. Well, I'd like to see Peyton discuss it with the non-judgemental, S1, non-upBrookesasslikeS3/4 Haley.

LP
Old 02-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Total Fan

If we see Haley find out about the engagement, I hope we will see her shocked about that news since she saw L/P kiss. I can see Lindsey happily telling Haley about it, mabey even saying something about how she must of been wrong about Lucas not being over Peyton and Haley is standing there trying to hide her shock and what she knows. I wonder what Lucas comes up with to keep Haley quiet? What could he possibly say? I don't think I want to hear it whatever it ends up being.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

from Hanging By A Moment...I couldn't find a better cap, but you can see Haley on the right edge. heh

Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hm. That's interesting. I'll be really surprised if she doesn't call him out on the kiss then. That's been her way in that past, it'll be weird if she doesn't. I think she'd have to go to him with it first, but it's complicated since she's friends with Lindsey...hm. And I bet in their conversation after his engagement that she'll point out that he's trying to get rid of his guilt by proposing to Lindsey, and of course he'll deny that, probably.

Quote:
But it's probably the kiss. *sigh* I'd like to see HP discuss it, though. Well, I'd like to see Peyton discuss it with the non-judgemental, S1, non-upBrookesasslikeS3/4 Haley.
That would be better. And that would be a first. Peyton and Haley are friends and I think it would be interesting to see what Peyton would have to tell her about the whole situation. She's never come to Peyton, which I guess makes sense since she's closer to Lucas, but I think it could be an interesting and awkward conversation between the girls. Although, if this time, it's all Lucas and he's the one doing all the kissing, I can see why she'd just go to him.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Total Fan

So, can we consider this whole 507 L/P kiss situation a throwback too?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So, can we consider this whole 507 L/P kiss situation a throwback too?
Hehe, if they're going at this rate, the show might end with Peyton almost running Lucas over
Old 02-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

This whole season feels like a throwback to S1, as in "Peyton finally decides to open up/go after Lucas only to find him with another girl; once again his relationship with the other girl goes on too long and goes too far, and once again, Lucas cannot fight his feelings for Peyton, and once again, the two share a kiss, and once again, Peyton says she can't hurt *insert name here* and once again....Well, I'm sure you all know the rest."

*sigh*

LP
Closed Thread   Post New Thread