Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

i do agree lucas would look really bad if it was his dream since he goes forward with the wedding. I just wish it had never gotten this far but it's done at this point.

i am just not looking forward to lucas telling haley, lindsey and everyone else that he's over peyton and he's not in love with her anymore which he must foe lindsey to agree to the wedding. I know he will just be lying to himself but I am not looking forward to seeing stuff like that.

i do hope that after lindsey calls it if off because of his feelings for peyton that he is done denying them. i hope he admits it and stops hiding from them for once.
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling_Diamond (View Post)
You think so? I don't really see it. There both blond but that's it to me.
I totally forgot that Lindsey dyes her hair blonde. It still baffles me how she admits all this stuff in 507, but decides it's the right time to get married.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 12-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

thanks for bringing the picture over of hil and sophia..hil looks completely radiant. i wonder if her look was the same for the LP wedding.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

i am still so confuzzled as to why she agrees to this marriage. no matter what lucas says i can't believe she'd agree.

also, I don't want a season six but I hope they at least get to film 13 to try to have some conclusion to stuff. although the network will probably at least give them half a season considering the strike will mess up pilot season. i still don't want another season or a half cuz I am scared what could happen. maybe mark had one plan if it was gonna end this year but since it'll end next year with another season he'll have more time to think and he may want to appease other fanbases so he may change things for the worse.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to post this here, just because it took me a while and the promo stills are

Wall Paper: Click Here

Widescreen Wall Size (1440x900): Download Here
Old 12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all those spoilers Taylor & for the picture . I think Hilarie really looks wonderful in this dress .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1984 (View Post)
Manu I agree, I don't see the problem with it being Peyton's dream. It would be stupid to have Lucas have a dream like that then say "I do". Considering people have been complaining that Lucas is made to look stupid in some of the writing, then u'd think they wouldn't want anything like that. I can understand the frustration at a lot of this being from Peyton's side though. However I think people are forgetting all the little links in the dream. Peyton's dream is heavily tied to them leaving in the comet. What Lucas wrote has to do with the comet. Lindsey will help him realise and by the sides we have it looks like he does realise that it's Peyton who's the one. The episode might start as all Peyton's side of things, but I think in the end even if it's because of Lindsey, we'll see a lot of Lucas's side too. So overall I will just be happy to see the scene and the drama of it. The only dissappointing thing is knowing we'll need an episode 13 at least to see any of these storylines really start to complete.

I most def. agree with all you said Paul . besides Taylor hinted Lucas doesn't go after her.. yet ... so I hope He'll see her sitting in her comet & He's go after her then , what will happen next we won't see I believe . that's what I think but who knows .

That's why btw , I said that for Me one episode will be enough to wrap up the mess . we all know Lucas wants Peyton , she's the one He's truely loves & it's all a matter of time to see him realizing it . yeah I wished I could get more out of Lucas but again putting him with Lindsey kinda ruined that for me cause putting him with someone then showing his innerstruggle not in a hunted way is way worse , at least we see Lucas's struggle in a more subtle way . that's fine for me . all I needed was the climax , one episode was enough . I guess I can live with what we'll get as well .

ETA : Gorgeous art Paul ! so pretty ....
Old 12-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotchad (View Post)
I most def. agree with all you said Paul . besides Taylor hinted Lucas doesn't go after her.. yet ... so I hope He'll see her sitting in her comet & He's go after her then , what will happen next we won't see I believe . that's what I think but who knows .

That's why btw , I said that for Me one episode will be enough to wrap up the mess . we all know Lucas wants Peyton , she's the one He's truely loves & it's all a matter of time to see him realizing it . yeah I wished I could get more out of Lucas but again putting him with Lindsey kinda ruined that for me cause putting him with someone then showing his innerstruggle not in a hunted way is way worse , at least we see Lucas's struggle in a more subtle way . that's fine for me . all I needed was the climax , one episode was enough . I guess I can live with what we'll get as well .

ETA : Gorgeous art Paul ! so pretty ....
Yeah Gal, if Taylor's hint leads to Lucas going after Peyton, or deciding to, by the end of the episode, then I can accept that even as an end to the series. Yeah it's not the best, but it's no more open than the end to something like Good Will Hunting. As long as there's enough leading, where you can clearly see an ending in the story for yourself, as a viewer, then it's not too bad.

Thanks about the art
Old 12-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I thought Taylor was hinting about Lucas not going after Lindsey...yet.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 12-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Honestly, I don't think we'll see Lucas going after Peyton in 512. There is no closure at all in this episode. I think that is something that we would have probably seen in 513.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi-na-na (View Post)
I totally forgot that Lindsey dyes her hair blonde. It still baffles me how she admits all this stuff in 507, but decides it's the right time to get married.
As sad as this is and will make her look, she must take Lucas wanting to marry her as confirmation that he is over Peyton, even though her actions and words right before they get engaged clearly show that she knows he isn't over Peyton, whether he asks her to marry him or not. I get the feeling that once Lucas asks her to marry him, she will feel that she in a way she has finally won the fight for Lucas over Peyton and that she will feel him getting engaged and married to her proves that he does want to be with her, not Peyton.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

yea, i think lucas runs after lindsey. I wonder if we will see their final scene or just see lucas come back and get his side? I hope it'll be like keith and he realizes that peyton is the one and no matter what no one can compare.

pretty are paul!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i believe that is what she was hinting at ..that lucas will go after Lindsey not Peyton.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
maybe . I might have gotten it wrong then . I will look again . thanks .

eta : yeah , just saw it . well, I think you're right she said He doesn't go after her yet , meaning Lindsey . I read to fast I guess or maybe it was my wishful thinking . scratch that then . I wished it could have played out like the way I thought of it ...that could have been nice .

Last edited by hotchad; 12-17-2007 at 10:32 AM
Old 12-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really wanted this episode to at least have a little bit of closure. I didn't want a season 6, but I rather endure another season and get closure then end it here without any..

Do we know if the wedding is at the beginning/middle/end of the episode?

erica
icon- ?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Total Fan

Tftnt