Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I really don't think that we're actully going to see the scene where Victoria yells at Mia and Mia storms off, because if we did than I don't think we'd have the scene of Haley telling Peyton what happened. It's a waste of screen time. If we did see it happen, then the scene with HPL could have just have had Peyton come in already knowing what happened(maybe Haley called and told her). I think that one of the points of the scene was to tell us, the audience, what happened........Or I could be totally wrong. One or the other.
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

That's true we may not even see the actual scene with V running Mia off.

I think that Carrie is there, but she's probably keeping Jamie occupied somewhere else. I don't think she will be sitting down with them at the table. I think Lindsey has to be there, there's just too great of a chance for drama, with Peyton, Lucas, and Lindsey all in such close quarters, for her not to be.

Here is that list.

-Nathan and Skills talk about Dan
-LL bedroom
-Peyton meets Molly
-BPV scene at C/B
-Victoria runs Mia out of the studio (?)
-PHL scene at the studio
-NC in the pool
-NC dream sequence
-Carrie helping Nathan with his pants
-NHBPLL have dinner
-Brooke stripping in Owen's car
-LP scene with Owen at Tric (?)
-LP confrontation
-Something with Mouth and Millicent (at Tric?)
-BP at Tric

Last edited by a shade of gray; 02-03-2008 at 11:02 AM
Old 02-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by javajunkie4eva88 (View Post)
I really don't think that we're actully going to see the scene where Victoria yells at Mia and Mia storms off, because if we did than I don't think we'd have the scene of Haley telling Peyton what happened. It's a waste of screen time. If we did see it happen, then the scene with HPL could have just have had Peyton come in already knowing what happened(maybe Haley called and told her). I think that one of the points of the scene was to tell us, the audience, what happened........Or I could be totally wrong. One or the other.
I kind of agree. It does make sense that we won't see the exact thing Haley described, but I think they have to give us something. That can't really be the start of the scene or all we see because we didn't know Victoria was trying to have anything at all to do with Peyton's work. This is a brand new development, so we have to see some kind of scenes building up to that moment.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Either they show Vicki run Mia away or that PHL scene is really meant for us to see Peyton admit she does not like Lindsey.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
NC dream sequence
We're getting a Nathan&Carrie dream sequence?
Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do think it was weird Haley was calling Brooke's mom that when she doesn't even know her.
It is Mark's way of showing how clever he is with the play on Victoria's name. Lame, Mark, lame.

Quote:
I'm kind of torn with Peyton doing it though. Unlike Haley she really knows Brooke's mom. She knows how Victoria treats Brooke and she knows she always makes Brooke feel worthless.
I agree, and I understand that Peyton is concerned for Brooke, because that's who Peyton is. I think there is a better way of showing concern for your best friend than calling her mom a rude and offensive name.

Quote:
Victoria doesn't care if Brooke is happy or not. It's all about Brooke making money and her image and Peyton knows that. Brooke's mom has never been there for her. Victoria is truly evil. She set her own daughter up to fail. Not only did she plan it, she went through with it. Victoria reminds me a lot of Dan. Dan was all about Nathan being the best in basketball and Nathan's image, but at least with Dan I do think he loves Nathan in his own twisted way. Maybe Victoria loves Brooke in her own twisted way too, but so far I haven't gotten that impression at all.
Maybe it's my age and experience, but I haven't seen one evil act by Victoria yet. She's obviously controlling and snobbish, but even in the brief moments than we've seen, she has also shown a protective nature. We're supposed to be seeing more of this motherly side to her in the upcoming episodes. I don't have to see the 5.06 scene to know that Peyton's intentions are good, and maybe Victoria will start treating Brooke differently after this, but I guess I just don't see the point of getting rude and nasty.

I was taught to respect and honor my parents and my friends' parents regardless of their actions, so yes, I'm gonna have issues with my own friends calling my mother a name. It wouldn't surprise me if Brooke is upset by PH's actions honestly.

Quote:
I have a question for Rebecca:

So is almost sure? If the strike end next week (as everyone says) the production of OTH not coming back to finish the remaining 10 episodes? We have to wait for the sixth season?
All I know is that Mark and Joe were telling people over the Macy's weekend that the show was done for season five and that they were not going back into production even if the strike ended today. Now, could they have been lying? I guess, but maybe the network contacted the show and told them to wait until season six. I don't know.

Erin, I came up with a lot of other scenes yesterday. Let me see if I can find the list.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I think Lindsey has to be there, there's just too great of a chance for drama, with Peyton, Lucas, and Lindsey all in such close quarters, for her not to be.
True. I can also see there being alot of drama with Carrie being there too, especially with what she said to Nathan in that clip. They seem to really be heavy with the N/C stuff in 506, so her being there could cause awkwardness for N/H/C too. Lindsey being the sixth person would kind of just cause drama for L/L/P. But even without Lindsey there, there could still be tension for L/P without her actually present and then N/H/C would have drama too. But then if this dinner is no big deal and not that long, then it might not matter. Didn't someone that gave the spoiler say they filmed all day for this dinner scene because there was alot of dialogue? Is filming all day for one scene unusual?
Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Where'd we hear it was six people at the dinner? I completely forget.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Total Fan

^I think I Have A Brain gave that spoiler. He/she said that they filmed a dinner scene with the main five plus a sixth person.

ETA-Here is the actual spoiler from the first page-

Quote:
-They filmed a scene last week where the main 5 and one other new character filmed a scene around a table all day so don’t know what that was about just that it was shot. Apparently its a dinner scene and a lot of dialogue which is why it took all day to shoot.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Carrie is the nanny, not thier friend, so I just can't see Carrie being the sixth person.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

IMO the sixth person could be Lindsey
Old 02-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It has to be Lindsey I think Brooke will be the referee during that dinner table. Seriously that scene has got to be short because I will feel like I'm invading their privacy and its just going to be so awkward lol
Old 02-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinLovesOTH (View Post)
That's true we may not even see the actual scene with V running Mia off.

I think that Carrie is there, but she's probably keeping Jamie occupied somewhere else. I don't think she will be sitting down with them at the table. I think Lindsey has to be there, there's just too great of a chance for drama, with Peyton, Lucas, and Lindsey all in such close quarters, for her not to be.

Here is that list.

-Nathan and Skills talk about Dan
-LL bedroom
-Peyton meets Molly
-BPV scene at C/B
-Victoria runs Mia out of the studio (?)
-PHL scene at the studio
-NC in the pool
-NC dream sequence
-Carrie helping Nathan with his pants
-NHBPLL have dinner
-Brooke stripping in Owen's car
-LP scene with Owen at Tric (?)
-LP confrontation
-Something with Mouth and Millicent (at Tric?)
-BP at Tric
Add to the list:

Mouth at work dealing with his co-workers (episode description)
Haley/Quentin (episode description)
Haley/Carrie (promo)
Carrie/Jamie (promo)
another NC (from a source of mine)
NHJ in Jamie's bedroom after his nightmare (preview clip)

Probable: something with Mia playing her music; a Skills/Jamie scene in some capacity
Old 02-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I can't find Lindsey line " I don't you like either" in which episode it is?
Could it be during this dinner?
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 02-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

^Lindsey tells Peyton that at Tric in 507.