Fan Forum Hero

Hug/Kiss something!!!!

I think after someone proposes, you do more than a handshake
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP&G (View Post)
Brooke is definetly headed into a dark hallway for the first half of the season. While Peyton worries for her friendship with Brooke, as it slowly starts to fade because of Lucas' latest proposal. Carrie isn't the only psycho that's returning.
Okay. Now this "spoiler"/"foiler" from the MT. I can see this being truer than people give credit for. People are thinking that Brooke doesn't want a relationship with Lucas, but if you watched the whole season, there were tidbits that state otherwise. In the flashback (5x05), when Victoria was telling her she didn't have time for boys with rings, etc...Brooke said "Lucas Scott was the one boy she would have given it up for" or words to that extent. Then in the wedding epi (5x12), you see her dreaming about being in the wedding dress. I honestly think Brooke has more feelings than she is letting on, but she loves Peyton and Lucas enough to know they belong together, but that doesn't mean that them getting married won't hit her with that "sense of finality" that she and Lucas truely ARE over. I can foresee that potentially, Brooke will have some hard times dealing with that. She did and probably will always love Lucas, and it will be hard for her to deal with the fact that he did in fact choose Peyton for sure this time. I totally think Brooke knows that LP is EG, but it won't make it easier to deal with, considering I truely feel she does still love Lucas in some capacity.

As for the Psycho thing...it specifically states "returning". I personally think that Psycho Derek/Ian Banks may be making a return appearance of some sort. I mean, Dan is out after a Murder 2 rap (I believe that was what Nathan said he was convicted of). Why is it so unbelievable to believe that Ian is out as well? That combined with the fact that the woman Dan slept with when he got out was none other than "Fake Peyton"...of all the women that had been in the show, MS chose FP to be the one? I felt back then that there was a set up for a return of PD. Of course, then wouldn't it be funny if PD and NC found each other? Then we could see an appearance of Cian (Carrie/Ian)! LOL But seriously, I think there may be more truth in this "Spoiler"/"Foiler" than meets the eye...
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

near future is ringing a bell... chad and i LOVE kissing... my hopes are so high
Old 06-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Thats right a hug/kiss or something..its been a long time..they are both overdue....a hug..and then Lucas says : :this is what i've been missing"
Dedicated Fan

Good night to everyone
Hope we get some pictures tomorrow.
The only one I die to squeeze.
Banned

I wonder if we'll get a kiss before the airport scene. I mean the tric scene was very short. Maybe Lucas was still conflicted about Lindsey during that scene, and then after he goes to see Peyton they might kiss or something, but there was too much tension in the room. Then he'll realize kissing Peyton feels way better than kissing Lindsey, go the airport ask her to marry him. Then she will come down to the airport and we'll get silent stares, lots of eye violation, and no sound except for kissing and moaning
Old 06-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Brooke is definetly headed into a dark hallway for the first half of the season. While Peyton worries for her friendship with Brooke, as it slowly starts to fade because of Lucas' latest proposal. Carrie isn't the only psycho that's returning.
do you read this??
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
near future is ringing a bell... chad and i LOVE kissing... my hopes are so high
that a kiss might just kill us!
Fan Forum Hero

^this is the best day i can remember! that is what tomorrow will be! i believe

what is pyshco d going to do this time? kidnap peyton in her wedding dress?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
OR A HUG! ZOMG! yup, a hug and shirt tug! GAAAAH!
hugs, kisses, and shirt tugs oh my!

but really, any combination of those three would be prime for this season. my fingers are crossed hoping for them
Banned

Why are people putting so much thought into a fake foiler. Gawd
Fan Forum Hero

The thread from the main spoiler thread has already been talked about and deemed a foiler
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton_4ever (View Post)
lol but there was never a trifecta. That was a plot device to set up the cliffhanger. It was always between Lindsey, Lucas and Peyton.
I didn't see it as much as a trifecta as a plot device either, but...it at least knocks Lindsey completely out. Any word on when SVU begins filming? That would determine for sure how many episodes we would potentially see her for.
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 06-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
^this is the best day i can remember! that is what tomorrow will be! i believe

what is pyshco d going to do this time? kidnap peyton in her wedding dress?
Don't give Mark ideas, Don't...
The only one I die to squeeze.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hug and kiss for me would potentially kill me
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread