Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Matt looks so different. I think it's the way they style his hair. It makes him look younger. The color also looks diff.
Old 10-16-2018, 11:18 AM
MST Manager

Belated thanks.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

So excited about Legacies, are there any shout-outs or Easter eggs in the pilot episode? —PaperCarta
TVLine’s Andy Swift reports that while the pilot establishes Legacies as an entity all its own, the first episode is absolutely peppered with nods to both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, some more subtle than others. In addition to a pivotal cameo from TVD‘s Matt Donovan (played by Zach Roerig), longtime fans will pick up on familiar names, stories and even spells.
https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/superg...uthor-rivalry/
Old 10-17-2018, 05:56 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
So excited about Legacies, are there any shout-outs or Easter eggs in the pilot episode? —PaperCarta
TVLine’s Andy Swift reports that while the pilot establishes Legacies as an entity all its own, the first episode is absolutely peppered with nods to both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, some more subtle than others. In addition to a pivotal cameo from TVD‘s Matt Donovan (played by Zach Roerig), longtime fans will pick up on familiar names, stories and even spells.
https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/superg...uthor-rivalry/
Thanks.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ep 3 pr

Quote:
LEGACIES
“We’re Being Punked, Pedro” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

KEEPING SECRETS — As punishment for breaking the rules, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), Lizzie (Jenny Boyd), Josie (Kaylee Bryant) and MG (Quincy Fouse) are forced to participate in a community service project in the Mystic Falls town square. Meanwhile, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) and Rafael’s (Peyton Alex Smith) attempt at a carefree life on the road takes a dangerous turn when they become unsuspecting targets. Finally, Alaric (Matthew Davis) realizes that keeping secrets from his students may be causing more harm than good. Carol Banker directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Sherman Payne (#103). Original airdate 11/8/2018.
Old 10-19-2018, 07:49 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:18 AM
MST Manager

What does this show start or did it already?
Old 10-25-2018, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Started tonight at 8pm CDT or 9pm EDT
Old 10-26-2018, 10:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies' Big Mystery: Who (or What) Is Landon Kirby? Series Creator Weighs In

‘Legacies’ Premiere: Julie Plec On The Twist Ending And Questionable Future Of Hope & Landon

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 10-26-2018 at 10:27 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 01:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis for 1X02 Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn”
Quote:
THE SEARCH FOR LANDON — Alaric (Matt Davis), Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) and Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) hit the road in search of Landon (Aria Shahghasemi), who’s sudden disappearance has raised some suspicion. Meanwhile, during an annual flag football game against Mystic Falls High, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) and Josie’s (Kaylee Bryant) plan to stay under the radar quickly gets derailed after Penelope (guest star Lulu Antariksa) gets involved. Quincy Fouse also stars. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Julie Plec (#102). Original airdate 11/1/2018.
Episode Synopsis for 1X03 We’re Being Punked, Pedro”
Quote:
KEEPING SECRETS — As punishment for breaking the rules, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), Lizzie (Jenny Boyd), Josie (Kaylee Bryant) and MG (Quincy Fouse) are forced to participate in a community service project in the Mystic Falls town square. Meanwhile, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) and Rafael’s (Peyton Alex Smith) attempt at a carefree life on the road takes a dangerous turn when they become unsuspecting targets. Finally, Alaric (Matthew Davis) realizes that keeping secrets from his students may be causing more harm than good. Carol Banker directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Sherman Payne (#103).
Episode Synopsis for 1X04 Hope Is Not The Goal”
Quote:
FOLLOWING THE TRAIL — When two local students go missing, Alaric (Matthew Davis) sends Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), Lizzie (Jenny Boyd), MG (Quincy Fouse) and Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) to Mystic Falls High to investigate. Meanwhile, as Josie (Kaylee Bryant) helps Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) adjust to his new life at the school, his reluctance to follow the wolf pack’s rules puts a target on his back. Lastly, an unsettling discovery puts Alaric and Sheriff Donovan (guest star Zach Roerig) at odds with one another. Chris Grismer directed the episode with story by Brett Mathews and teleplay by Bryce Ahart & Stephanie McFarlane (#104). Original airdate 11/15/2018.
SOURCE:
Legacies spoilers Archives | KSiteTV

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 10-27-2018 at 02:13 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for those.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-02-2018, 06:42 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Episode Synopsis for 1X02 Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn”

Episode Synopsis for 1X03 We’re Being Punked, Pedro”

Episode Synopsis for 1X04 Hope Is Not The Goal”

SOURCE:
Legacies spoilers Archives | KSiteTV
Thanks.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS --Legacies Recap: Who Got Stoned? Plus, Danielle Rose Russell Breaks Down Hope and Landon's 'Charged' Reunion
Closed Thread   Post New Thread