Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer... (View Post)
I doubt it. Chad is out. He went to LA for I dont know how long...
Maybe we'll get some info about earlier episodes from Rebecca or something. We can only hope.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3LPnerd (View Post)
Maybe we'll get some info about earlier episodes from Rebecca or something. We can only hope.
*crossing my fingers*
So far the spoilers are great!! So as long as we dont get anything bad in the near future... Ill be thrilled!
Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe Chad is came back to Wilmy
Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer... (View Post)
*crossing my fingers*
So far the spoilers are great!! So as long as we dont get anything bad in the near future... Ill be thrilled!
I don't think we ever will get anything really bad. At least not anything involving third parties... but when they have their drama or whatever, I don't think it will be until at least like 608, at the earliest, 612 at the latest.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread! The title is
Old 07-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love this title! Mark is making it painfully obvious that all roads lead back to Peyton. At first I thought these dreams were completely ridiculous, and I still do somewhat, but I guess Mark needed these dreams for the promo. TBH I could care less what this Gus guy says cuz as far as I'm concerned he's just re-stating what we already know. Its Peyton now, it was Peyton then and it will be Peyton always. This 'choice' nonsense is just..well...nonsense designed to get fans to over-analyze and grasp at straws.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been trying to stay spoiler free but I was doomed to fail from the-get-go, I'm weak I know it. But on the plus side it's sounding very hopeful for LPers. Can't wait for more, maybe I'll try being spoiler free as my new year's resolution.
Yasmin
Old 07-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I'm loving Gus!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*Felt*Your*Abscence (View Post)
I've been trying to stay spoiler free but I was doomed to fail from the-get-go, I'm weak I know it. But on the plus side it's sounding very hopeful for LPers. Can't wait for more, maybe I'll try being spoiler free as my new year's resolution.
lol I know what you mean. I too tried to stay spoiler free but I needed to know who Lucas called. I lasted like half an hour I told myself I would stop after that but here I am still reading them. They are so addicting and I love LP too much so I need time to prepare myself in case things take a turn for the worse.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
LucasPeyton
~ SawyerKate ~ EdwardBella ~ SheldonPenny ~ Icon: Paul1984
Old 07-24-2008, 09:06 AM
New Fan

Fisrt of all, Thanks for the new thread!!!!! I love, love, love the title!!

So I've been watching season 4 over and over again because i love it and i just watched Whitey's big speech in 408.

"You do realize we have one more game to play? Let me tell ya, this award means an awful lot to me... I might have given a lifetime to this team, but the players.. the players have given me so much more. You know, basketball was my first love and as most of you in here realize, you don't forget your first love. My only regret is, I can't share this wonderful moment with the other love of my life, my late wife Camilla. Camilla was the only person who ever fully understood me, being with her made everything else seem less important. The moment I met her, I knew that I was looking at my future -- and I knew no person could ever come between us. I know Camilla would've liked this group of boys, I wanna thank them and I wanna thank all of you for allowing me to spend a lifetime with my first love. Thank you."

This time when i watched it, not only did i realize that Luke and Peyton were meant to be, I realized that "Luke and Peyton" is "Whitey and Camilla".They are the younger versions of them. Peyton is the only person who ever fully understands Luke,and we know that he thinks being with her made everything else seem less important. We know the moment he met her, he was looking at his future and we know no person could ever come between them.

Its not just a coincidence that Lucas is the new coach of the tree hill ravens.

It's truly the perfect love story.
I hope ya'll understand what im trying to say lol when i get excited i cant explain stuff that well.

Last edited by leyton_TLA<3; 07-24-2008 at 09:32 AM
Old 07-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Extreme Fan

With OTH is better not be spoiler free. If I had done it for s5, I would have certainly had a heart attack!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkgirl (View Post)
With OTH is better not be spoiler free. If I had done it for s5, I would have certainly had a heart attack!
seriously!
i was spoiler free until s5..and i know i couldn't have made it w/o 'em!!

Old 07-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkgirl (View Post)
S5 was the first season I read spoilers and boy am I glad I did. I needed time to prepare myself for a lot of scenes that season. I wonder how non spoiled LPers coped?
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
LucasPeyton
~ SawyerKate ~ EdwardBella ~ SheldonPenny ~ Icon: Paul1984
Old 07-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega0374 (View Post)
seriously!
i was spoiler free until s5..and i know i couldn't have made it w/o 'em!!
lol mine lasted till season 3 when I decided to check stuff out and brace myself because season 2 scarred me. I liked Jake but Jake and Peyton just didn't work like Peyton and Luke did and still do.

Season 4 was great and I managed to stay spoiler free for a bit because I was all giddy with all the LP goodness.

During season five I lurked around on the site cause I forgot my SN and pass word and FF was being anal and not allowing me to recover it. Until recently when I entered all my info again and finally got that email. So now I'm posting yet I was itching to know what the future holds for LP because I don't know how many more season 5 like episodes an LPer, in this case me, can handle. I still shutter at the thought of LL.

But now I'm happy the spoilers are hopeful and The X-Files movie is out tomorrow.

ETA: sorry about the randomness and for bringing up non-happy subjects for us LPrs but I just had my morning coffee and I'm trying to get all my thought out in one message, weird I know.
Yasmin
Closed Thread   Post New Thread