Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Home And Away S&S - We Can't Wait Until The 30th Home And Away Wedding

Spoilers

Quote:
Monday 26th January: Bad boy Xavier returns to the Bay with his mum, Gina. Ruby's thrilled when she bumps into him, so why does he give her the cold shoulder?

Tuesday 27th January: The moving funeral of a Summer Bay resident stops the town in it's tracks

Wednesday 28th January: Xavier is sprung with his drugs again, this time by his older brother Hugo. How will he talk his way out of this one?

Thursday 29th January: Roman accidentally lets slip a secret that could jeopardise someone's relationship.

Friday 30th January: Rachel isn't impressed to find one of her patients is taking addictive painkillers without her supervision. Elsewhere, Bridget's ex, Brian, comes up with a plan to get his hands on Leah's money.
Quote:
Monday 26th January
Xavier is back in the Bay and up to his old tricks. Martha finds out what happened on the night of the school formal.

Tuesday 27th January
Tony finally uncovers the truth. Charlie puts her second plan into motion.

Wednesday 28th January
Xavier and Hugo decide to move to Summer Bay.

Thursday 29th January
Aden's surprise by a university offer. Miles sacrifices his happiness for Kirsty.

Friday 30th January
Miles clashes with Melody. Aden's job plans are jeopardised by Nicole. Brian's desperate for his cut of the money
Quote:
Monday 2nd Febuary: Brian calls a distraught Leah and tells her that he kidnapped VJ. Meanwhile, Rachel watches in horror as Alf makes a heartfelt gesture to Bridget. Unable to live with the burden of what she knows any longer, Rachel forces the con artist to come clean.

Tuesday 3rd Febuary: Morag urges Alf to sue Bridget, and Roman is furious with Aden and Nicole after their messy food fight leaves his home looking worse for wear. Later, Martha rushes to the scene of Jack's murder, where Angelo is walking the police through what happened on that fateful night.

Wednesday 4th Febuary: Tony reacts to the news that Angelo is changing his plea. Meanwhile, Belle's torn about whether to publish her article on the cancer cluster, before coming up with a touching idea that makes it worthwhile.

Thursday 5th Febuary: Although Ruby's keen to pick up where she left off with Xavier, he seemingly couldn't care less. Later she suggests they drink a bottle of champgne, but things don't go exactly as planned. Meanwhile Belle continues to be praised for her article and recieves a surprising offer. And has Milesuncovered the reason behind Melody's behavior.

Friday 6th Febuary: Lonely Martha wants Jack's cousins Hugo and Xavier to move in with her, but Roman's not keen on the idea. Elsewhere, Ruby and Xavier finally become an official couple.
Quote:
Monday 2nd February.
A desperate police chase ends in tragedy. Meanwhile, Alf learns the truth about Bridget.

Tuesday 3rd February.
Alf is left broken hearted. Meanwhile, Nicole and Aden are at loggerheads.

Wednesday 4th February.
Can Martha and Tony get the closure they crave? Belle closes a chapter on the cancer cluster. Charlies suffers an emotional onslaught when she must charge a friend.

Thursday 5th February.
Rubys wild side gets Xavier in trouble. Has Miles really uncovered the truth behind Melodys behaviour?

Friday 6th February.
Against Charlies wishes, Ruby and Xavier officially become a couple. Meanwhile, Charlie and Miles are hot on Melodys heels.
Quote:
Monday 16th February.
Freya stops at nothing for Xaviers attention. Xaviers hot list lands him in hot water. Will Leahs birthday turn into a big greek 30th?

Tuesday 17th February.
Its the day of Leahs party and she receives some unexpected news. Meanwhile, Nicole feels the aftermath of her behaviour with Freya.

Wednesday 18th February.
Leahs plans for her parents have an unexpected consequence. Roman feels hes lost Marthas friendship for good. Hugo gives Alf a business proposal.

Thursday 19th February.
Melody has a surprise encounter with her mother. Aden is faced with a moral dilemma. And an unexpected gift helps Martha.

Friday 20th February.
Melody makes a decision about her future. Adens good intentions anger Joey. Freya profits from Belles downward spiral.

Natalie

Last edited by B.Chambers; 01-31-2009 at 04:41 AM
Old 01-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread. We really need a new banner since both the couples are not longer on the show, boo.

That Aden/Belle pic is adorable. It would be pretty cute if the wedding was them but isn't it a little soon?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. We really need a new banner since both the couples are not longer on the show, boo.

That Aden/Belle pic is adorable. It would be pretty cute if the wedding was them but isn't it a little soon?
Do you want me to request one in the Request Thread?

Did they do a cast picture last year we could use?

Belle and Aden should be in the banner.

I your Belle and Aden avi by the way.

Natalie
Old 01-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Quote:
Friday 6th Febuary: Lonely Martha wants Jack's cousins Hugo and Xavier to move in with her, but Roman's not keen on the idea. Elsewhere, Ruby and Xavier finally become an official couple.
I guess Roman is going to be overprotective of Martha.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

There will be a wedding this year? Hmm wonder who it might be.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably Martha's 3rd wedding
Old 01-29-2009, 06:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Tinkerbell - (View Post)

There will be a wedding this year? Hmm wonder who it might be.
Aden and Belle.

or

Tony and Rachel.

or

Nicole and Geoff.

Guys should I post the clues to the big Home and Away mystery this year and we could have fun trying to work them out?

Quote:
Meanwhile, Belle's torn about whether to publish her article on the cancer cluster, before coming up with a touching idea that makes it worthwhile.
I hope Belle writes a beautiful tribute to Jack in her article.

Quote:
Quote by Cameron Welsh Home And Away's series producer.

"There's something that we're all quietly excited about in regards to 2009 - we've plotted a mystery storyline that plays out from the start of the year right through to the cliffhanger in December. The clues will pop up over the year, bit by bit and, if you keep watching, you have the opportunity to piece it together. The outcome is unexpected that, when it's resolved, will change Summer Bay forever"
Any ideas?

Natalie

Last edited by B.Chambers; 01-29-2009 at 01:59 PM
Old 01-31-2009, 04:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Please let the gift Martha recieves be a baby from Jack. Looks like Belle becomes a drug addict like everyone expected. Hopefully Aden will save her from her addiction then they'll have the 30th Home and Away wedding.

Natalie

Last edited by B.Chambers; 01-31-2009 at 04:49 AM
Old 01-31-2009, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be nice But clique.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That would be nice But clique.
If Martha is pregnant with Jack's baby I would find it easier to except her relationship with Roman if it ever happens.

Guys do you want me to start putting the Home and Away scans from the Australian tv guide on here every Monday?

Everyone can then read it not just me.

Natalie
Old 01-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds good.

I don't want her with Roman even if she is pregnant, i'd rather her to be with someone new... eventually, when she is healed and ready to move on
Old 01-31-2009, 07:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That sounds good.

I don't want her with Roman even if she is pregnant, i'd rather her to be with someone new... eventually, when she is healed and ready to move on
On television characters always get over the death of someone they love really quickly and move on with their lives. It'll proberly happen with Martha but I really don't want it to.

Did anyone watch Home and Away when this guy Joey was in it? He's from Home and Away years ago but he's coming back.

I'm currently watching Belle and Aden scenes on YouTube.

Natalie
Old 01-31-2009, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, Leah hasn't been with anyone since Dan and that would have been over a year ago now.. even though there was a possibility with Miles.. but still..

So i would hope they would wait awhile.

Joey.. hmm.. i'm not sure.
Was he related to someone?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really starting to go off Belle and Aden, ikd why. Maybe it's because Belle bugs me these days? I'm loving Aden and Nicole fighting though, there friendship is one of, if not my ultimate favourite part of H&A. They bounce off each other so well, there chemistry is A+

Oh and i just read a spoiler that said, is a confession of love the end of a friendship, or something like that. Martha/Roman, maybe?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Joey.. hmm.. i'm not sure.
Was he related to someone?
Quote:
Joey first appeared in Summer Bay, after fleeing his father, Saul Bennett's commune. People were initially suspicious of Joey, as his father had previously kidnapped Selina Roberts. But Joey managed to prove he wasn't like his father and was fostered by Irene Roberts, Selina's foster mother and began living at the beach house with Irene, Selina and Chloe Richards.

Joey was a reasonably clever person, for somebody who had never set foot outside of the shelter world of the commune.

Joey took an interest in Casey Mitchell, only to find that she was interested in his friend, Liam Tanner.

Sometime later, Saul had returned to the Bay and tried to come after Selina and Joey once more. This culminated in a huge fire at the commune.

When it was revealed that new girl Tiegan Brook began having reading difficulties, Joey stepped in to help her and they later began dating.

In 1998, during Joey's exams, he had a complete personality change; he had become moody and withdrawn and even had an outburst during one test. Things got worse during 1999 when Joey tried to smother Irene with a pillow, but was stopped by Chloe and local doctor, James Fraser.

Joey had begun seeing visions of Saul (who had died a year or so previously after being shot by police constable, Terri Garner). Saul told him that Irene and her new foster children Will and Hayley Smith were against them and they needed to be gotten rid of.
After realising he needed help, Joey agreed to be sectioned and checked into a mental facility. Joey later recovered. While staying with the Stewarts when Irene was out of town, Alf and Ailsa's son Duncan Stewart, who had developed a devious personality, had taken the meat cleaver and planted it in the room where Joey was staying. Joey found the cleaver and walked out of the room with it, only to be caught by Ailsa who assumed the worst. Fortunately, things were cleared up.

Despite being eligible for university, Joey had decided to travel and left Summer Bay in mid-1999.

Joey is set to return to the Bay in 2009 after a 10 year absence.
I fear for Belle, Geoff and Annie's safety.

Quote:
Oh and i just read a spoiler that said, is a confession of love the end of a friendship, or something like that. Martha/Roman, maybe?
Roman should've waited to confess his feelings for Martha.

Does anyone have an image to use for the new Home and Away banner?

Natalie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread