Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2019, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen any floating around.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
My heart breaks for danny
he seems to be sad a lot
Old 03-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Shocked that Grace Parkand Daniel Dae Kim left the show.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Shocked that Grace Parkand Daniel Dae Kim left the show.
Yeah, and to me, it really has not been the same since they left. I loved the dynamics of the team when they were there. Honestly, I really haven't watched too many episodes since they left.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Yeah, and to me, it really has not been the same since they left. I loved the dynamics of the team when they were there. Honestly, I really haven't watched too many episodes since they left.
I felt the same at first, but the newbies have grown a lot on me. Show is still worthwhile to watch.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olderroswellfan (View Post)
I felt the same at first, but the newbies have grown a lot on me. Show is still worthwhile to watch.
I agree It's still not as good, because nothing could ever replace Steve/Kono/Chin Ho/Danny for me, but the show as a whole is still definitely worth watching... high quality tv for sure.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:03 PM
MST Manager

Glad you guys are still enjoying it.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: I’d love to know if you have something on Scott Caan/Danny Williams’ future on Hawaii Five-0. The fans are coming up with a lot of theories about him leaving (he filmed less episodes than usual, and Danny’s reconciliation with Rachel makes them fear the couple will move back to Jersey). I’d love to know if I have to start to panic too! —Lisa
Ausiello: I had TVLine’s honorary Five-0 team member,Matt Mitovich, delve into this, and here’s what he brought back from series boss Peter M. Lenkov: “In our last two episodes of the season, we are going to see that Danny has been hiding the progression of his and Rachel’s tenuous relationship from McGarrett. Scott and Claire [van Der Boom] have such a terrific chemistry, it would be criminal not to explore what happens next with them.”
https://tvline.com/2019/03/28/big-ba...n-12-spoilers/
Old 03-29-2019, 07:33 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: I’d love to know if you have something on Scott Caan/Danny Williams’ future on Hawaii Five-0. The fans are coming up with a lot of theories about him leaving (he filmed less episodes than usual, and Danny’s reconciliation with Rachel makes them fear the couple will move back to Jersey). I’d love to know if I have to start to panic too! —Lisa
Ausiello: I had TVLine’s honorary Five-0 team member,Matt Mitovich, delve into this, and here’s what he brought back from series boss Peter M. Lenkov: “In our last two episodes of the season, we are going to see that Danny has been hiding the progression of his and Rachel’s tenuous relationship from McGarrett. Scott and Claire [van Der Boom] have such a terrific chemistry, it would be criminal not to explore what happens next with them.”
https://tvline.com/2019/03/28/big-ba...n-12-spoilers/
Thanks.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Does Hawaii Five-0‘s ‘Ship Shape entry mean that Junior and Tani are moving in a romantic direction? —Trent

There is a wedding in their future, I hear. Not theirs, of course, but that of Tani’s friend, setting the stage for an interesting “plus-1” situation that could lead them to see each other in a new light.

https://tvline.com/2019/04/05/lucife...ucifer-secret/
Old 04-06-2019, 08:00 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Does Hawaii Five-0‘s ‘Ship Shape entry mean that Junior and Tani are moving in a romantic direction? —Trent

There is a wedding in their future, I hear. Not theirs, of course, but that of Tani’s friend, setting the stage for an interesting “plus-1” situation that could lead them to see each other in a new light.

https://tvline.com/2019/04/05/lucife...ucifer-secret/
Thanks.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Old 04-13-2019, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for this.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome,
Old 04-15-2019, 08:14 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the episode titles and dates.