Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2014, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

All this George/Lavon interaction and Lemon/AB interaction has me thinking maybe they aren't trying to do anything with LL. But then why would Lavon be helping George investigate Henry? It's confusing.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
All this George/Lavon interaction and Lemon/AB interaction has me thinking maybe they aren't trying to do anything with LL. But then why would Lavon be helping George investigate Henry? It's confusing.
I just rewatched 322 and Don Todd said to Lavon that he laid it on the line with his ex and now that he knew it was over he was happy he could finally move on. Where as he told George he and his ex wife drove each other crazy. They fought because they were afraid to tell each other how they really felt.
I am taking that as Lavon needed closure to move on and George needed to tell Lemon how he really feels.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
I just rewatched 322 and Don Todd said to Lavon that he laid it on the line with his ex and now that he knew it was over he was happy he could finally move on. Where as he told George he and his ex wife drove each other crazy. They fought because they were afraid to tell each other how they really felt.
I am taking that as Lavon needed closure to move on and George needed to tell Lemon how he really feels.
I know the wording is strange. I'm hoping that is all it is that Lavon just needed closure on his relationship with Lemon so that he could find happiness in the future with whoever. So that thoughts wouldn't hold him back again like they did with AB. And he also felt that AB was getting engaged at the time. Now of course AB ended up not getting engaged so that could prove an interesting conundrum for Lavon. He's feels free finally. And AB is still available. I still won't rule out that he may be thinking about a 2nd chance with AB because he feels he can now offer her what she wants. Of course I don't see AB that quick to hop on board with that idea since she thinks he used her as a rebound for Lemon.

I really don't know, but that is what I'm hoping is going on. I don't know what direction they are going in, but the one that is the hardest for me to see is LL.

----------------------------
Lisa you just gave me a great mental image for the finale with the lyrics to "Dirt". Wade/Zoe have gotten married. Zoe gives birth. The final scene of the episode is Zoe and Wade bringing their new baby home to their new place that they just bought together.

Last edited by Tracie76; 07-23-2014 at 07:21 AM
Old 07-23-2014, 07:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I know the wording is strange. I'm hoping that is all it is that Lavon just needed closure on his relationship with Lemon so that he could find happiness in the future with whoever. So that thoughts wouldn't hold him back again like they did with AB. And he also felt that AB was getting engaged at the time. Now of course AB ended up not getting engaged so that could prove an interesting conundrum for Lavon. He's feels free finally. And AB is still available. I still won't rule out that he may be thinking about a 2nd chance with AB because he feels he can now offer her what she wants. Of course I don't see AB that quick to hop on board with that idea since she thinks he used her as a rebound for Lemon.

I really don't know, but that is what I'm hoping is going on. I don't know what direction they are going in, but the one that is the hardest for me to see is LL.

----------------------------
Lisa you just gave me a great mental image for the finale with the lyrics to "Dirt". Wade/Zoe have gotten married. Zoe gives birth. The final scene of the episode is Zoe and Wade bringing their new baby home to their new place that they just bought together.
I know that song gave me such a vivid mental image. Like I mentioned over at the WZ thread it just reminds me of Wade's comment about Earl's piece of land. There is another part of that song that goes:
You know you came from it. One day you'll return to it.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:15 AM
Loyal Fan

But if Lavon just needed closure with Lemon (I really wish it was the scenery) why was he so schocked when he saw George and saying the "NO NO NO!"? He should have said something completely different like "It's not what you are thinking, I can explain"

Because they are totally in love
Old 07-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Beatriz (View Post)
But if Lavon just needed closure with Lemon (I really wish it was the scenery) why was he so schocked when he saw George and saying the "NO NO NO!"? He should have said something completely different like "It's not what you are thinking, I can explain"
Lavon isn't always very articulate when he's on the spot. I'm hoping the next words out of his mouth were going to be "It's not what you're thinking."
Old 07-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Beatriz (View Post)
What Don Todd said was he finally laid it on the line and his ex told him it was over. It was always on the back of his mind if it was really over. He needed to hear that to move on. I think Lavon may want to lay it on the line but just like DT really needs to know one way or another. He needs to know he did everything but it was not meant to be. That is my interpretation,

Welcome back Emma-Where you been?
Old 07-23-2014, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
[B]What Don Todd said was he finally laid it on the line and his ex told him it was over. It was always on the back of his mind if it was really over. He needed to hear that to move on. I think Lavon may want to lay it on the line but just like DT really needs to know one way or another. He needs to know he did everything but it was not meant to be. [B]That is my interpretation,

IA with your Don Todd/Lavon theory, Lisa.

Good to be back. Been on vacation - with no internet!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What Don Todd said was he finally laid it on the line and his ex told him it was over. It was always on the back of his mind if it was really over. He needed to hear that to move on. I think Lavon may want to lay it on the line but just like DT really needs to know one way or another. He needs to know he did everything but it was not meant to be. That is my interpretation,

That still leaves me confused as to where Lavon's head is going to be when the season starts. Did he get to talk to Lemon before she got on the boat? If not, does he still need to talk to her? Or does he come to the conclusion on his own that he really did everything he could and it is over without hearing it from her? Does he look back and realize that if it was meant to be then it would have happened by now?

It isn't even really so much seeing how things can go back to Lavon/AB. I realize that is a difficult path with a lot of the options so I'm thinking they are probably done. It is mostly just trying to figure out WTH is going on with Lavon.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Who knows, maybe Lavon will end up along and they'll hint at a new romance for AB.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
That still leaves me confused as to where Lavon's head is going to be when the season starts. Did he get to talk to Lemon before she got on the boat? If not, does he still need to talk to her? Or does he come to the conclusion on his own that he really did everything he could and it is over without hearing it from her? Does he look back and realize that if it was meant to be then it would have happened by now?

It isn't even really so much seeing how things can go back to Lavon/AB. I realize that is a difficult path with a lot of the options so I'm thinking they are probably done. It is mostly just trying to figure out WTH is going on with Lavon.
I don't know LOL. I am only hoping they finally close that door. Lavon has been whining about Lemon since the Pilot. Enough is enough. 3 years over a six week affair. Come on.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know LOL. I am only hoping they finally close that door. Lavon has been whining about Lemon since the Pilot. Enough is enough. 3 years over a six week affair. Come on.
I feel the same way. What they do and where his head is has a direct correlation to how annoying things can be in season 4. I would love for him to have come to the conclusion on his own without having to speak to her for her to tell him that yes it is really over. She did love him, but she has moved on and doesn't feel the same way.

I don't want to keep rehashing the same things. LOL But he was single. She was single. She managed to sleep with George again in this time. It's been tough trying to catch George single and in between women. They managed though. And what about AB? She is still there in between them.

I just really want Lavon to grow up in the next season. I don't even care who or if he ends up with anyone next season.

I want that. I want Lemon/AB's friendship to remain good. And I want AB to be happy and if she is with someone that he is deserving of her. And I want George to find some happiness whatever that entails.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
I feel the same way. What they do and where his head is has a direct correlation to how annoying things can be in season 4. I would love for him to have come to the conclusion on his own without having to speak to her for her to tell him that yes it is really over. She did love him, but she has moved on and doesn't feel the same way.

I don't want to keep rehashing the same things. LOL But he was single. She was single. She managed to sleep with George again in this time. It's been tough trying to catch George single and in between women. They managed though. And what about AB? She is still there in between them.

I just really want Lavon to grow up in the next season. I don't even care who or if he ends up with anyone next season.

I want that. I want Lemon/AB's friendship to remain good. And I want AB to be happy and if she is with someone that he is deserving of her. And I want George to find some happiness whatever that entails.
Yes AB definitely deserves better.
Ironic isn't it the Wade is most likely going to beat all those who called him immature in S1, down the isle. And starting a family.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Here is another thought with AB. Her mom mentioned her ex-husband in 306 and that he said he was changed and regrets what happened. Do you think we could possibly see him return in the next season and try to win AB back?
Old 07-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Here is another thought with AB. Her mom mentioned her ex-husband in 306 and that he said he was changed and regrets what happened. Do you think we could possibly see him return in the next season and try to win AB back?
I missed that. Sounds like another WVC SL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread