Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hart of Dixie S&S #184: Will Zoe be a partner again before the end of the season?

Cast:
Rachel Bilson as Dr Zoe Hart
Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella
Scott Porter as George Tucker
Jamie King as Lemon Breeland
Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes
Kaitlyn Black as AnnaBeth Nass
Tim Matheson as Dr. Brick Breeland

Recurring Cast:
Ross Philips as Tom Long
Mallory Moye as Wanda Long
Brandi Burkhardt as Crickett
Claudia Lee as Magnolia Breeland
McKaley Miller as Rose Hattenbarger
Matt Lowe as Meatball
Mircea Monroe as Tansy Truitt

Crew:
Josh Schwartz, executive producer
Leila Gerstein, executive producer and writer

Rachel Bilson leads a stellar ensemble cast in this fish-out-of-water comedic drama about small-town living, big city attitudes and complicated love triangles. It’s been nearly two years since Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) moved to BlueBell, Alabama, and shook up life in this small town. Now Zoe navigates between bad boy Wade Kinsella (Wilson Bethel) and good hearted George Tucker (Scott Porter), while Lemon Breeland (Jaime King) achieves her dream of being a business owner – even if that business is The Rammer Jammer, and her mismatched partner is Wade. Zoe’s best friend and landlord, Mayor Lavon Hayes (Cress Williams), has finally gotten over Lemon, finding happiness with AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black), complicated by the fact that she is Lemon's best friend. And Zoe’s associate, Dr. Brick Breeland (Tim Matheson), pursues love, but his daughters won't endorse his new fiancée. Zoe’s love life is still a mess, and she’s not sure what the future holds in store for her, but we know it will be juicy and full of fun.

Upcoming Episode Promos:

Upcoming Episodes:

3.19 - A Better Man - written by Jaime Gorenberg, directed by David Paymer | Airdate: 4/25/14
IN THE MIDDLE — Zoe (Rachel Bilson) finds herself in the middle of Wade (Wilson Bethel) and Vivian’s (guest star Lauren Bittner) relationship, putting her in an awkward position. Things between Lavon (Cress Williams) and AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black) are getting worse and starting to affect the town. Lemon (Jaime King) is upset when she receives a less-than-perfect health inspection grade and devises a plan to get it changed. Meanwhile, George (Scott Porter) needs a distraction and begrudgingly agrees to go on a date with a Bible School teacher. Tim Matheson also stars. [source]
  • A George ice cream sundae? [source]
  • The Belles taking on the Supremes? [source]
  • A musical episode? [source] and [source]
  • Night shoot at the gazebo for a Wanda moment [source] & [source]
  • The Owls are back. [source]
BTS Pics/Videos:
AB & The Belles (ala The Supremes) | Belles | AB & Crickett | More Belles | Standing in for George wi/ Lemon's stand in
3.20 - Together Again - written by Sheila Lawrence and Dan Steele | Airdate: 5/2/14
FIX IT — While Wade (Wilson Bethel) is upset with Zoe (Rachel Bilson) over his relationship issues, she decides to lay low and help George (Scott Porter) out with his problems with Lemon (Jaime King). Meanwhile Lemon and Wade decide to play hooky from their respective problems. AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black) is excited to introduce her new boyfriend to her parents, until they decide they would rather spend time with Lavon (Cress Williams). Brick (Tim Matheson) tries to help Wanda (guest star Mallory Moye) and Tom (guest star Ross Philips) cope with infertility issues. [source]
  • @dansteele Start filming 320 tomorrow. Some good stuff in scenes w/ @rossthephilips @malloryamoye @scottporter & @kaitlyn_black29 to look forward to! [source]
  • A "baby" goat [source] and [source] Video message of Tom in the doctor's office. [source] Are Tom and Wanda expecting?
  • jaime_king Just another day at Hogwarts. I mean, The Rammer Jammer. I mean, The Rammer Jammer set turned into something QUITE different. #hartofdixie [source] and [source]
  • Needtobreath will perform their single, "The Heart", in the Rammer Jammer [source]
  • An actor playing the part of "Jackson" tweeted about working with Scott Porter and Rachel Bilson. [source] and [source]
BTS Pics/Videos:
George & Lemon | Brick as a doctor

3.21 - Stuck - written Alex Taub, directed by Mary Lou Belli | Airdate: 5/9/14
TRYING TO HELP - When Wade's (Wilson Bethel) dad asks Zoe (Rachel Bilson) for help with his love life, she is happy to get involved, until Wade advises her that no good can come from it. Lavon (Cress Williams) recruits George (Scott Porter) to help persuade the city comptroller to change BlueBell's billing on an Exit sign, but finds himself in competition against his rival, Mayor Gainey (guest star Alan Autry). Meanwhile, Lemon (Jaime King) continues to try to raise Fancie's profile, but all her plans seem to go up in flames. Tim Matheson and Kaitlyn Black also star. Mary Lou Belli directed the episode written by Alex Taub (#321). [source]
  • Magnolia is back [source]
  • Cheerleader pug [source]
  • Lily Ann is back [source]
  • The character played by Barry Watson seems to be a LI for AB. [source]
  • Zoe and Wade are tending to someone injured [source]
  • Fillmore/BlueBell storyline - George, Lavon, Mayor Gainey, & Comptroller Riley [source]
BTS Pics/Videos:
Lemon | George & Lavon | Magnolia | Wade & Zoe
3.22 - Second Chance - written by Leila Gerstein, directed by Bethany Rooney | Airdate: 5/16/14
IT'S NOT TOO LATE - Zoe (Rachel Bilson) tries to be a supportive friend to Wade (Wilson Bethel), but when she makes a grand gesture, Wade is forced to make a tough decision about his future with the Rammer Jammer and BlueBell. Lavon (Cress Williams) and George (Scott Porter) meet their hero Don Todd (guest star Reggie Hayes, "Girlfriends"), who helps them see things in their life more clearly. Grandma Bettie (guest star Maree Cheatham) tries to convince Lemon (Jaime King) that she has to take her search for a suitable husband more seriously. Meanwhile, AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black) is trying to picture her future with Davis (guest star Barry Watson). [source]
  • Production supervisor tweeted: Busy, busy day! Working on the #HartofDixie season 3 finale today! Big episode! Can't believe another year has already passed! [souce]
  • Ding-dong-ding-dong! Do you hear that? Nope the wicked witch isn't dead, those are wedding bells ringing in Bluebell! Grab something old, something new, and something borrowed and blue, because the season three finale of Hart of Dixie is going to feature a wedding! We can't tell you who will be tying the knot, but we can tell you that this is one ceremony that you absolutely cannot miss. [source]
  • Costume dept was making custom flower crowns [source]
  • Picture of cast from wedding party and guests [source], Wanda as matron of honor [source], LA as the bride [source], Stand-in with Tom & MB (groom) [source]
  • Grandma Sylvie, Brando, Crickett, Stanley, LA, & MB in the church [source]
  • Cute BTS video of the cast having fun on set [source]
  • Elodie is singing [source]
  • Fancie's catches fire [source]
  • Zoe and Wade appear to be dancing together at a wedding [source]
BTS Pics/Videos:
Lily Ann & Meatball | AB | AB | Crickett & double | Belle bridesmaids | RB & WB's chairs at the gatehouse | BTS Photo of people on a boat | BTS shot of someone leaving a building (could be the hospital) | Zoe
Guest Stars:

Season 3
Antoinette Robertson as Lynly (Lavon's cousin)
Karla Mosley as Elodie, a Belle
Josh Cooke as Joel
Ryan McPartlin as Carter Covington (love interest for Lemon)
Mo Gaffney as Cameron Lynch
Robert Buckley as Peter (love interest for Lemon)
Maree Cheatham as Grandma Bettie Breeland.
Lauren Bittner as Vivian Wilkes (Zoe's cousin, Wade's love interest)
Susan Diol as Carolee O'Connel (love interest for Brick)
Eddie Matos as Enrique (love interest for Lemon)
Barry Watson as Davis Polk (love interest for one of the ladies)

General Spoilers:
Someone on a set tour on 2/23/14 (filming episode 320 or table reads for 321) put up a photo on instagram and wrote this in the description: Visited the set of hart of Dixie #hartofdixie #warnerbrothersstudio #bluebell #omg #hod #alsosatnexttojoelatdinner. Speculation is that Joel returns around then, but it isn't confirmed. [source]

Question: Hart of Dixie fan not-so-patiently waiting for George and Zoe scoop. —Ma’ayan
Ausiello: All I’ll say is that at least six entries in our May Sweeps Scorecard are earmarked for Dixie. Interpret as you like. [source]

Interviews:
‘Hart of Dixie’: Jaime King dishes on Lemon’s return to Bluebell ... with more than one boyfriend - Zap2it
‘Hart of Dixie’: Jaime King opens up about Lemon’s two boyfriends, possible romance with exes and more - Zap2it
'Hart of Dixie': Jaime King teases Robert Buckley's return as Peter - Zap2it

News:
Needtobreath will perform their single, "The Heart", on an episode airing in May.
The CW Upfronts are Thursday, May 15

header image by Tracie76

Last edited by Tracie76; 04-24-2014 at 03:48 PM
Old 04-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me as well!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh man the canadian promo just aired.
There was really nothing Zoe/Wade in there except one scene where it seems Z/W are sitting on the steps to her carriage house and Wade is saying "my my Zoe Hart" or "well well Zoe hart" LOL it was too fast. I can't remember. I think Zoe was in her red jacket outfit, but I'm not sure. I really need to see it a second time.

George is talking about needing a distraction. To the blond girl I believe.

That's all I got from it :p Gah I don't know if it's going to air again ahaha.
But it really didn't reveal anything at all in terms of the Z/W/V thing.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The promos suck this season thanks for telling us!
Old 04-22-2014, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always-sparks (View Post)
Oh man the canadian promo just aired.
There was really nothing Zoe/Wade in there except one scene where it seems Z/W are sitting on the steps to her carriage house and Wade is saying "my my Zoe Hart" or "well well Zoe hart" LOL it was too fast. I can't remember. I think Zoe was in her red jacket outfit, but I'm not sure. I really need to see it a second time.

George is talking about needing a distraction. To the blond girl I believe.

That's all I got from it :p Gah I don't know if it's going to air again ahaha.
But it really didn't reveal anything at all in terms of the Z/W/V thing.
Dammit. Of course it offers nothing. The promos this season suck.

But thanks for letting us know. At least there's a little WZ.

-Hannah
Old 04-22-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The were sitting on the steps to her carriage house? I wonder what that scene is about
Old 04-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
The were sitting on the steps to her carriage house? I wonder what that scene is about
I can't recall exactly if that's where they were. The promos go so fast but at first view it looked like that. Hopefully tomorrow it plays again I can get a better look.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope so. At least it seems like they're getting a few scenes, finally.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:02 AM
Banned

Tftnt
Old 04-23-2014, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

At least it seems like they might have several scenes. That is something at least.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

For 319:

What are you looking forward to the most? What do you think will happen? What would you like to happen?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread