Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2024, 07:46 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Any news on if Grey’s Anatomy‘s Levi will be getting a love interest this year? –G.R.
Though showrunner Meg Marinis wouldn’t come out and say yes or no, she did tell TVLine, “We’re always interested in Levi’s romantic life.” Just last Thursday, he caught the eye of handsome patient Dante. Jake Borelli’s character “is beloved and has come a long way from being Glasses,” adds the EP. So even if he’s still available when old flame Nico (the returning Alex Landi) scrubs back in, he may hardly recognize his ex.

Will ABC or Grey’s Anatomy be doing anything like an anniversary show, returning character or big event to celebrate the show’s landmark 20th season? –Nielsen
Not as such, showrunner Meg Marinis tells TVLine. However, “the season itself celebrates the history of the show in a way. This is Season 20, and we’re celebrating that with the stories that we’re telling.”
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...versary-plans/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:40 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any news on if Grey’s Anatomy‘s Levi will be getting a love interest this year? –G.R.
Though showrunner Meg Marinis wouldn’t come out and say yes or no, she did tell TVLine, “We’re always interested in Levi’s romantic life.” Just last Thursday, he caught the eye of handsome patient Dante. Jake Borelli’s character “is beloved and has come a long way from being Glasses,” adds the EP. So even if he’s still available when old flame Nico (the returning Alex Landi) scrubs back in, he may hardly recognize his ex.

Will ABC or Grey’s Anatomy be doing anything like an anniversary show, returning character or big event to celebrate the show’s landmark 20th season? –Nielsen
Not as such, showrunner Meg Marinis tells TVLine. However, “the season itself celebrates the history of the show in a way. This is Season 20, and we’re celebrating that with the stories that we’re telling.”
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...versary-plans/
Thanks.