Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Grey's Anatomy S&S #67: Because we need spoilers ASAP!

Episode Spoilers
Episode 5.23 ~ Here's To Future Days
Airdate: May 14, 2009
After spending time with a fellow cancer patient, Izzie contemplates whether or not to move forward with a risky surgery, and George delivers some stunning news that sends shockwaves through the hospital.

Guest Starring Liza Weil ("Gilmore Girls") in the Penultimate Episode of the Season "Grey's Anatomy " concludes the season with a shocking two-hour telecast, THURSDAY, MAY 14 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

In the first part, entitled "Here's to the Future" (9:00-10:00 p.m.), Izzie spends time with a fellow cancer patient and contemplates whether or not to undergo a risky surgery, as Mark is ready to take his relationship with Lexie to the next level and a patient makes Owen reassess his place at Seattle Grace.

“Among the twists you can count on are a reveal that paves the way for T.R. Knight's possible exit, and a surprising declaration from one of the interns.” – TV Guide
Part one of a two hour finale
Liza Weil as cancer patient (crosses paths with Izzie), Debra Mooney as Owen's mother – Ausiello
Chyler Leigh previews finale
Chandra Wilson talks finale
Does Mark have a surprise for Lexie?
Grey's Heigl looking at the white light?

5.23 Episode Stills
5.23 & 5.24 Promo
5.23 & 5.24 Promo – CTV
5.23 & 5.24 Extended promo

Casting Call, sides
• Sarah: 60s, Caucasian, Irish looking, working class mom...GUEST STAR
• Jordan's mother: Early to mid 50s, Caucasian, upper class parent of patient in the hospital...CO-STAR
• Jordan's father: Early to mid 50s, Caucasian, upper class parent of patient in the hospital...CO-STAR
• Jordan's boyfriend: Mid to late 20s, all ethnicities, boyfriend of patient in the hospital...CO-STAR
• Recruiting officer: In his 40s to 50s, all ethnicities, an officer who looks straight off of a military recruiting poster. Good looks, and tough...CO-STAR
• Recruiting clerk: In his mid 20s, all ethnicities. Military clerk at the recruiting office...CO-STAR
Episode 5.24 ~ Now or Never
Airdate: May 14, 2009
In the second part, "Now or Never" (10:00-11:00 p.m.), George delivers stunning news to Bailey, sending shockwaves throughout the hospital, and Izzie's friends anxiously await her recovery from surgery. Meanwhile Bailey is surprisingly displeased after being accepted into the pediatric fellowship program, and the victim of a near-fatal traffic accident brings the talents of Seattle Grace's doctors together.
Part two of a two hour finale
Liza Weil as cancer patient (crosses paths with Izzie), Debra Mooney as Owen's mother – Ausiello
Guest star: Shannon Lucio – Ausiello
Shonda: “Viewers will be very happy with where MerDer are” – Yahoo
Shonda: We’ll find out what happens with George, Izzie has a lot of medical issues, ER catastrophe
Preview

5.24 Promo photos
5.24 Episode Stills
~~~~~

General Spoilers

Ausiello:
• May 15, 2009: Interview with Shonda Rhimes
• May 6, 2009: Cristina won’t be pregnant
• May 5, 2009: Ausiello’s wedding scoop
• May 1, 2009: Denny will be back, tied to Izzie’s health
• April 29, 2009: Jessica Capshaw series regular in season 6; no Meredith – Thatcher resolve; Meredith – Chief resolve issues, Mer gives Chief a gift
• April 24, 2009: Cristina pregnant?!
• April 23, 2009: Shannon Lucio to replace Kaley Cuoco
• April 22, 2009: Bailey/Tucker break up, Jeffrey Dean Morgan in 100th episode?
• April 20, 2009: Lots of Grey’s scoop(let)s
• April 17, 2009: Kaley Cuoco to appear on season finale
• April 15, 2009: It’s not Sloan & Lexie getting married on May 7th
• April 13, 2009: Is G.A. killing off T.R. Knight?, George marches off to war
• April 12, 2009: Grey's wedding hint: It’s not *** C***f and A***e
• April 10, 2009: Grey's wedding hint: It's not **e* and ***s***a.
• April 9, 2009: George marches off to war and will be wounded
• April 2, 2009: MerDer won't be getting married on May 7th; Cristina/Owen are far from over
• March 25, 2009: Wedding in 100th episode (5.22) is not MerDer, storyline for George: interest in Owen's specialty
• March 18, 2009: MerDer proposal in 5.19, Owen's PTSD causes him to hurt Cristina, Izzie's disease won't be a secret for long
March 11, 2009: Izzie’s illness, MerDer proposal, Amy Madigan back as SGH shrink, Callie’s dad back
• March 9, 2009: Emily Kuroda plays patient in episode 5.18
• March 4, 2009: Mer sees ring in ep 5.17, Owen unintentionally hurts Cristina
• February 28, 2009: Jessica Capshaw (Dr. Arizona Robbins) signed GA contract
• February 23, 2009: Derek quits
• February 20, 2009: Unexpected path MerDer
• October 30, 2008: Interview with Mary McDonnell (Dr. Dixon)
Kristin:
• G.A. is shooting in a church set up for a wedding; seems to be Alex/Izzie; finale episode?
• April 14, 2009: Wedding is rumoured to be Alex/Izzie
• March 8, 2009: Izzie has cancer / meeting Izzie’s mother?
Katherine Heigl & T.R. Knight leaving? Or not?
• Both leaving: NY Post – Us Weekly – SpoilerTV – Yahoo – Ausiello – Zap2It
• Just T.R. Knight leaving: Ausiello
• Currently negotiating: Zap2It
• Not leaving: Zap2It - Dempsey on ‘The View’ - Kevin McKidd on ABC Radio
• Heigl: "I'm there, if Izzie remains part of Grey's Anatomy" - AP/Yahoo
• Rhimes: "As far as I know, when we go out this season, everybody's still going to be around."
Other:
• Grey's Anatomy clear exits for two
• Shonda on Twitter: Who said there was a pregnancy?
• Wilding (writer): “Figuring out” how to deal with Ellen Pompeo’s pregnancy.
• Meredith & Derek wedding website (by Izzie)
• Meredith will cross a line with a patient, which could threaten her job at Seattle Grace – KorbiTV @ Zap2It
• Katherine Heighl in wedding dress (shooting wedding...)
• Chandra Wilson: Life-changing things will happen to all of us; MerDer wedding, Izzie/Cristina/Lexie as brides maids
• Big story line for George - TV Guide Mega Minute
• Rhimes: Izzie will fight for her life; Cristina and Owen will work on their relationship.
• Dempsey: Derek will have "some great resolve with Sloan"
• McKidd: Cristina/Owen realize they have to have some time apart, Hunt starts mentoring George - EW.com
• More Mark/Lexie - TV Guide's MegaBuzz
• Sharon Lawrence to play Izzie's mom in late-April episode - TV Guide
• Thatcher Grey will be back on Grey's
• Patrick Dempsey : MerDer engagement soon, wedding might be before end of year - video
• Derek will propose. Soon. – KorbiTV (Zap2It)
• Ellen Pompeo on Letterman: Season 5 has 24 episodes
• Patrick Dempsey: “Rumor has it something might be happening for MerDer”
• Patrick Dempsey on The View, with video – SpoilerTV
• Meredith’s long lost brother rumors
~~~~~

General Pictures
Behind the Scenes (September 17, 2008)
Christina/Owen on set (October 21, 2008)
Behind the Scenes (December 4, 2008)
Patrick Dempsey on set (December 9, 2008)
Patrick Dempsey on set (February 20, 2009)
Episode 5.20 stills
100th episode celebration cake
5.21 promo photos
April 7, 2009; 5.23/5.24 Set pictures
Grey’s Anatomy cast shoots secret wedding
April 15, 2009 Set pictures
100th episode Behind the Scenes
5.23 Episode Stills
*A great thanks to Spoilertv.com for supplying all this information.

So I opened the new thread. Please let´s post spoilers!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Shonda posted this on her twitter...

last week before shooting on Grey's begins...
11:42 AM Jul 6th from web
Old 07-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's some casting sides for 6x01: Grey's Anatomy - Spoilers: Episode 6.01 - Casting Sides

It's going to be so heartbreaking watching George's funeral

BTW love your icon. I love Edward and Bella. Can't wait to see the new movie in November!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie2323 (View Post)
Here's some casting sides for 6x01: Grey's Anatomy - Spoilers: Episode 6.01 - Casting Sides

It's going to be so heartbreaking watching George's funeral

BTW love your icon. I love Edward and Bella. Can't wait to see the new movie in November!

I am sad now ... Somehow, I was hoping we wouldn´t get to see George dying... Maybe some miracle would happen and TR would not leave...

I am soooo excited about New Moon to!! Can´t wait!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

chandra wilson is directing an ep next season... not that that's a spoiler
Old 07-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

George's funeral will definitely be hard to watch.

Some of the other plotlines might focus on not giving up just because people are crazy or the results unexpected (mom and son) and being alive vs quality of life (Clara) the latter especially will be part of accepting George's death or maybe if Izzie has any issues after she comes back from coding.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM
MST Manager

George's funeral is gonna be sad.

Thanks for the new thread.

(PS) I am reading New Moon right now! It's a bit slow but I still love it.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

You should edit the op. Those aren't spoilers anymore.

New Ausiello

Quote:
Question: Your frenemy reported that there will be a priest in the Grey's Anatomy premiere and that someone may be getting married. Care to comment? --Joel

Ausiello: Yes, there will be a priest, but no, he won't be marrying anyone off. His presence is needed for something far less celebratory. No further explanation should be necessary.

It's funny because Mrs. Rhimes declared her hate for funerals and weddings and she wrote both. Poor George. He deserved to live.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Oh poor George.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i guess they are gonna milk tr's departure for all it's worth!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

True.

From eonline

Quote:
Amanda in Miami: Since Grey's Anatomy is dropping castmembers like flies, any chance Melissa George could return as Sadie Harris?

"I don't think so," Melissa tells us of a possible return engagement for Sadie on Grey's Anatomy. "I think she did so much damage that she needs to go." If Sadie's a no-go, hit the comments with who else you would want to see return in her place.

Grace: Has Grey's Anatomy figured out how they're going to work around Ellen Pompeo's maternity leave yet?

Erm. Grey's is such a hairy show to report on. We'll tell you this, and maybe you'll forgive us for taking the long way around. A source tells us that ABC didn't want Rachel Griffiths (who gave birth to her third child on June 21) to skip any episodes of Brothers & Sisters and that production was pushed back a week to accommodate her maternity leave. What does that mean for Grey's? Well, if ABC doesn't want a Griffiths-less B&S, you could assume (just assume) that they really wouldn't want a Pompeo-less Grey's Anatomy. Pompeo's due this fall though, so there would be no real way to push back production. Solution? Well, we're just spit-balling ideas here, because no one's confirming anything, but you could do what our source tells us is a possible scenario for dealing with Ellen Pompeo's maternity leave: When E.P. gets back from her baby break, shoot a bunch of Meredith Grey scenes in succession, and then have your editors work overtime to slot her scenes into the episodes that were shot/produced before her return, therefore giving the audience the full Meredith Grey experience with no gaps.

Cal in Orlando, Fla.: Is it true that Chandra Wilson will be directing an episode of Grey's Anatomy this season?

Yep, sources confirm that Chandra Wilson will be directing an episode of Grey's Anatomy this season, although we've actually heard that another actor was negotiating to direct an episode of Grey's Anatomy this season, as well as make a couple of other tweaks to his/her contract to allow him/her more creative and personal freedom.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i like the no gaps idea! only mc better get some major lovin!!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Passionate Fan

YEah I really hope they can work around it like that or at least work it so that she only misses one episode and not like 3-6.

And shut up Melissa George. She's almost given more interviews that the rest of the cast combined this season, I can't believe that there are many people that want her back.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

I do not know what will happen but many people won't watch it without EP.
Meredith and Derek are the show for me.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio (View Post)
I do not know what will happen but many people won't watch it without EP.
Meredith and Derek are the show for me.
I'm inclined to agree MerDer are a large reason I watch as well
Closed Thread   Post New Thread