Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

episode description i found for 3x15- Love, Actually, Probably, Maybe... or Not

Casey tries to set up Rusty and Katherine on a date; Rebecca rebels against Valentine's Day.

Greek : Love, Actually, Probably, Maybe... or Not - Zap2it
Old 01-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, I'm surprised that Casey tries to set it up, I assumed she'd be squicked by the idea.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Absolute Fan

so i guess its casey and cappie and rusty and katherine at the valentines day party. wasnt there a clip in the season preview with all of them together?
Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
so i guess its casey and cappie and rusty and katherine at the valentines day party. wasnt there a clip in the season preview with all of them together?
Yeah, in several of the previews for the season it shows Katherine, Rusty, Cappie and Casey all walking into the Valentine's Day party together. I think it's kind of funny to see all the double dates Cappie and Casey are going to be going on. Looks like in the episode on Monday their going to be double dating with Ashleigh and then in the Valentine's Day episode it's with Katherine and Rusty. What's next Rebecca and Evan??? LoL....na, don't see that one happening anytime soon....haha.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzme752 (View Post)
Yeah, in several of the previews for the season it shows Katherine, Rusty, Cappie and Casey all walking into the Valentine's Day party together. I think it's kind of funny to see all the double dates Cappie and Casey are going to be going on. Looks like in the episode on Monday their going to be double dating with Ashleigh and then in the Valentine's Day episode it's with Katherine and Rusty. What's next Rebecca and Evan??? LoL....na, don't see that one happening anytime soon....haha.
the double date with ashleigh is in the third episode. its the episode with the softball game. wasnt there a side for the third episode where casey goes to stay overnite with cappie at the kt house and a gamma psi is there or something like that?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't remeber that. You mean there, like in Cappie's room? What she doing there?

Casey: Maybe it is fate.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Absolute Fan

no not in his room or anything. i think it said she was there bc the kts were paired up with the gamma psis for the football game. i thought i read something like that

never mind i found.

On a different subject, one script piece came out this morning for episode 13:

Cappie and Casey are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Apparently, there is a big futbol game or something like that. And its two teams vs two teams.

So you get KTTs with Gamma Psi vs Omega Chis and ZBZs. Weird.

Casey brings her overnight bag to stay with Cappie at the KTTs house. Natalie, one of the girls from Gamma Psi, shows up with Cappie. She tells Casey that her boyfriend is super cute. And if he were her boyfriend, she'd feel jealous having him play futbol with a sorority full of single girls.

Anyway, I guess, we get more Evan and the Omega Chis in the Cappie and Casey business AGAIN.

I wonder how many episodes, we are going to have Evan in the CC relationship at this point. It's already episode 13. It's obvious, that in episode 12, Evan shares screen time with Casey and Rebecca with Cappie. And now in episode 13, Casey's sorority is playing along side of Evan's fraternity.

Anyway, the good part. CC are officially girlfriend/boyfriend. And Casey brings her stuff to spend the night with Cappie at his house.

I found it on one of the old spoiler pages
I was just wondering because its not added to the episode description on the this spoiler page

Last edited by jessie09; 01-30-2010 at 04:33 PM Reason: forgot to add something
Old 01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Great thread - and thanks for all the spoilers! Definitely needed my fix for what to expect in the upcoming episodes...don't think I could have waited without knowing. Can't wait to see the rest of the season...and here's hoping it's not the last
Old 01-31-2010, 02:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

This interview was posted in News Thread,but it contains spoilers so check this out:
Campus Times - Spencer Grammer spills on “Greek” twists to come
Great interview with Spencer. She seems to enjoy the way CC story has been written in this chapter.
She gives the scoop about Casey and Ash story.
AND YAY- for CC bungee jumping! Crazy and romantic- wow. This scene would be awesome! Now I just can't wait for upcoming episodes.

Last edited by justijusti; 01-31-2010 at 05:14 AM
Old 01-31-2010, 06:33 AM
Absolute Fan

that was a great interview and she says love conquers all
Old 01-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

i just watched the episode of Bones with dilshad, she had pretty good guess role part.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justijusti (View Post)
This interview was posted in News Thread,but it contains spoilers so check this out:
Campus Times - Spencer Grammer spills on “Greek” twists to come
Great interview with Spencer. She seems to enjoy the way CC story has been written in this chapter.
She gives the scoop about Casey and Ash story.
AND YAY- for CC bungee jumping! Crazy and romantic- wow. This scene would be awesome! Now I just can't wait for upcoming episodes.
Great article/interview - thanks for posting! Can't wait for the bungee jumping scene...I have a feeling that will be in the Spring Break episode...excited!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

bungee jumping!
Spring break would be great! Aldo, I am not sure I could wait that long.

Quote:
Casey brings her overnight bag to stay with Cappie at the KTTs house. Natalie, one of the girls from Gamma Psi, shows up with Cappie. She tells Casey that her boyfriend is super cute. And if he were her boyfriend, she'd feel jealous having him play futbol with a sorority full of single girls.
Maybe this wouldn't bring trouble. I would love to see them both jealous, but not for a long time.

Casey: Maybe it is fate.

Last edited by 9selah; 02-01-2010 at 03:08 AM
Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

interview with guys ( during shooting spring brake episode I think), not much spoilers, but...
Frat Party! On the Set of Greek - Greek video - Fanpop
Old 02-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

ABC Family Medianet

new pics from the third episode take me out
Closed Thread   Post New Thread