Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW! Thanks for the nimbers.

Looking forward to next week and see how many stick around.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great ratings. I thought the pilot was alright. I will give it two more episodes to see if I will stick with it.

I liked the Bruce and Jim scenes and Penguin scenes!
Old 09-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome ratings for the pilot!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully they all stick around. 8 million is good for Fox but not spectacular. It is very good considering the competition though.

Last edited by ban1o; 09-23-2014 at 11:22 PM
Old 09-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nde (View Post)
james finds catgirl!!!!
Old 09-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Nde
Loyal Fan

I actually kinda freak out when they choose Monday night @_@ so many good shows during this time slot

but I hope they will be stable with the ratings, if it's drop, hope it wont be too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJhDYAjuTw0
Old 09-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Glad to see the strong ratings. I thought the pilot was really good. Looking forward to more of young Bruce and Selina, together and with Gordon.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Strong ratings. I thought the pilot was really good. Especially looking forward to more of young Bruce and Selina, together and with Gordon.
Yeah I'm guessing Bruce and Selina will become friends or something. They are around the same age, right?
Old 09-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Absolute Fan

^^Looks like it. It'll be interesting to see what kind of dynamic they have but I'm guessing they'll bond at some point.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I was looking at the critics reviews for Gotham on rottentomatoes.com...I'm actually a little surprised that they liked it so much. I thought it was only OK. I know a lot of shows don't have great pilots, so I'm willing to give it a few more episodes. And I did think it got better as the episode went on. But within the first 5-10 minutes, I was already rolling my eyes at some of the lines, and some shaky acting. It does have nice production, though.

~Katie~
Old 09-24-2014, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I was looking at the critics reviews for Gotham on rottentomatoes.com...I'm actually a little surprised that they liked it so much. I thought it was only OK. I know a lot of shows don't have great pilots, so I'm willing to give it a few more episodes. And I did think it got better as the episode went on. But within the first 5-10 minutes, I was already rolling my eyes at some of the lines, and some shaky acting. It does have nice production, though.
Yeah I completely agree with you. I thought it was so so. I thought a lot of acting was shaky and the dialogue was not very subtle. Also the villain references were too on your nose. But it's only the pilot so I'm sure it will get better.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting the sneak peek and info guys!

I couldn't find the third sneak peek on youtube. When I find it I'll post it. I've added a link for those who can't see the Selina Kyle sneak peek on youtube.

Gotham - Episode 1.02 - Selina Kyle - Sneak Peeks | Spoilers

Gotham - Episode 1.02 - Selina Kyle - Sneak Peek 3 | Spoilers

Quote:
I loved the Gotham pilot, particularly the portrayal of the Penguin! What else can you tell me about him? — Philip
While the other villains introduced in the pilot will take some time to become wicked, Penguin is already well on his way. (RIP, Mr. Fisherman!) "The second he gets out of that water he has immediately clicked into how he's going to get back at the people who have harmed him and how he's never going to let it happen again," Robin Lord Taylor says. "That's his transformation. It's a rebirth in a way." That said, look for the introduction of Carol Kane as his mother to shed light on why he's so messed-up — and perhaps change the way viewers see him. "With any 'bad guy,' once you understand where they came from, it's harder to condemn them as just an evil person," Taylor says. "I don't know if [viewers will] necessarily be agreeing with him or hoping that he gets what he wants, but there's at least understanding why he's doing what he's doing."
Mega Buzz: Castle's Mystery, a Homeland Feud and the Bones Conspiracy - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 13

"GOTHAM" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

A POLITICAL VOTE SHAKES GOTHAM CITY ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, ON FOX

As a contentious city council vote on the future of the Arkham district approaches, politicians from both sides are in danger. Gordon and Bullock must race to protect the council and an old friend visits Gordon in the all-new "Arkham" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-104) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone

Guest Cast: Richard Kind as Mayor James, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Grayson McCouch as Thomas Wayne, Evander Duck as Councilman Kenkins, Hakeem Kae-Kazim as Gladwell, David Zayas as Maroni, Brad Calcaterra as Minks, Danny Mastrogiorgio as Frankie Carbone and Mackenzie Leigh
Gotham - Episode 1.04 - Arkham - Press Release | Spoilers

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 09-26-2014 at 12:20 PM
Old 09-26-2014, 03:12 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the videos/latest news.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham Star Talks of Penguin’s Debt to Jim Gordon, Bond With Mom Carol Kane | TVLine

Closed Thread   Post New Thread