Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Gossip Girl SS #645:B/C at least we have one good news so far...sorta!

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Season two continues with Serena's rising social status, as she becomes a New York City It Girl. Taking Manhattan by storm seems a fun distraction, but when elements of her bad-girl personality begin to emerge, will Serena's newfound status fuel bad habits? Plus, as Serena and Dan struggle to come to terms with their breakup, Dan unwittingly crosses Serena, and he sees what she is really capable of. Dan also acquires a mentor — a literary lion who urges him to explore his grittier side. But will he lose his moral compass?

Blair dates someone out of her league and is dealt a severe betrayal. This won't be the only betrayal Blair will face, as someone close to her threatens her queen bee status. However, Blair will dish up ill will of her own — no one leaves her in Tuscany, certainly not Chuck Bass … Meanwhile, Chuck demonstrates how truly Machiavellian he can be, as he helps facilitate the fall of one queen bee and the rise of another. Chuck and Blair's love-hate relationship rises to new levels; he regrets his decision to leave her, and tries to make everyone — including Blair — pay for his mistake.

Nate shocks everyone with a scandalous new relationship with a sexy older woman, all the while trying to deal with the consequences of his father jumping bail. How will Nate handle these newfound financial woes? What schemes or dreams will he come up with to make money?

Jenny continues her Cinderella story, substituting Blair for her mother, Eleanor, and a job at Eleanor's atelier. Jenny also develops a friendship with a model who gets her in over her head in the dark, adult world of fashion. This girl is the fun, wild friend who pulls Jenny away from family and school and into the night … something Rufus is not happy about.

Vanessa's life gets turned around by the return of her unstable sister, a force whose wrongs Vanessa is always trying to right. Plus, she gets pulled back into Nate's drama, and, though she tries to be a good friend to him, it is hard on her. Vanessa opens the door a bit more to her life and why she is the way she is. She also gets a job that brings her closer to the world of Rufus.

Rufus, meanwhile, has returned from tour with the realization that the dreams he gave up haven't left his mind. He'll have to choose which path he wants to follow. Rufus starts to date again, something that brings him into conflict with Lily. He is also in conflict with Jenny, over her future, and with Dan, and Dan's new attitude to live more and take bigger risks.

Lily returns from a three-month globetrotting honeymoon as Mrs. Bart Bass to find herself thrust into a new level of Manhattan society — and all the privileges and pressures that come with it. The public unveiling of the new apartment — palace or gilded cage? — lends incredible stress and Lily starts to question the choices she's made. She also finds out that her new husband knows more about her than she thought, as he attempts to clean up and contain her past. Lily's attempts to maintain some type of relationship with Rufus and escape from the mundane duties of a society wife force Rufus to draw the line, and, for the first time in their history, Lily finds that she's the one rebuffed.

Through it all, Gossip Girl is there. Keeping track of the shifting friendships, jealousies and turmoil in this wealthy and complex world isn't easy, but it's what Gossip Girl does best (always with an X and an O).

Based upon the book by Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl, which has already won two Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Show – Drama and Choice TV Breakout Show and garnered a legion of fashion-forward fans, was developed by Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage and is executive produced by Schwartz, Savage, Leslie Morgenstein and Bob Levy.

Episode 2.17: Carrnal Knowledge
Airdate: February 2, 2009
Description: BLAIR IS IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE REVENGE - In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair (Leighton Meester) hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), and it's going to be good. After Chuck (Ed Westwick) wakes up in a hotel and only has a minor recollection of what happened the previous evening and who he spent the evening with, Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) try to help him fill in the missing pieces of what is turning out to be an increasingly intriguing mystery. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.
Promo & Sneak Peeks: Promo Extended Promo
Writer: Alexandra McNally & Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Liz Allen

Hiatus for 5 weeks

Episode 2.18:
Airdate: March 9, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.19:
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.20:
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.21:
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Hiatus for 4 weeks

Episode 2.22:
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Description:
Promo & Sneak Peeks:
Writer:
Director:

Kristin said what?:
- A huge core couple will get back together unexpectedly and it's guaranteed to make you cry.
- The love child will come back late season 2 or early season 3.
- Dan and Serena will continue to go in circle for a few episodes before Dan gets involved with the teacher.
- Nate and Vanessa will be going strong. She will help him a bit with the Chuck situation.
- CB are done for now. They will be attending 3 different colleges.
- RL are triggering Kristin's morning sickness. No CB-officialness this season.

Ausiello scoops:
- Nate gets a rich, married, Vanderbilt cousin in his 20s.
- Serena and Anne Hathaway will have something in common.
- Lily and Rufus' love child will appear on the show in April or May.
- The show is casting the possibly recurring role of an "unassumingly cute" 16-year-old male. Sounds like Jenny's getting a new suitor!
- Gossip Girl will have 25 episodes this season!

Interviews:
- - SpoilerTV says: They are casting for a dashing socialite male in his 20s. He will be on the show from 2.20 - 2.24
- - According to Stephanie: Dan and Blair will play each other's love interests, and Serena will have a big story line at the end of the season that will include one of Blair's biggest foes.
- - According to Stephanie: They will be doing prom and graduation. Georgina is coming back near the end of the season.
- - According to Stephanie Savage: Vanessa will go to college; Nate and Blair will continue to be friends; Dan and Blair will star in a school play together; Nate will feel a pull towards " the people he started his journey with" and surprising feelings will come to the surface.
- - According to Josh: "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy. It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."
- - According to josh: Dan and Serena's secret half-brother again. (I'd explain the previous sentence more fully but it would take up way too much space).
Schwartz did say that Michelle Trachtenberg would be back around April and May as troublemaker Georgina Sparks, and Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."

Magazines:
- - According to OK Magazine, Kate French will be appearing as a nanny that "gets involved" with Chuck.
- - According to New York Magazine:
Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
Lily will not be pregnant.

Unknown/Other sources, but reliable, nonetheless:
- Everyone but Chuck is affected by the Hot Teacher
- Blair will have an internal conflict regarding her college decision, Chuck, and her future.
- Someone might be pregnant, but it's not Serena, Lily or Jenny.
- Chuck's secret about his mother will come back. More people will find out and it will be sad.
- The wedding will not be Eleanor and Cyrus. They are deciding between three couples. (PraesseM)
- The writers will not have RL be endgame, because it interferes too much with DS. (PraesseM)
- Blair’s bulimia is back as an upcoming issue, with Chuck finding out and taking about how they would support each other forever. (PraesseM)
- Blair will need Chuck in an upcoming episode, but it might not have to do with her eating disorder.
- There will be some flashbacks coming but they aren't going to be the entire episode. (PraesseM for the above)
- Dashing young man being cast for episodes 20-24. (Source: SpoilerTv)

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
icon: My BFFL, Iz

Last edited by cryzzel; 01-29-2009 at 02:12 PM
Old 01-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

EVERYONE, please, respect the opinions of people that you don't agree with when it comes to couples or characters (and this is for ALL of us). We can all agree to disagree and do it respectfully. We've done it before. Character and actor bashing is not acceptable. But stating that you lost your love for a character, or that you hate a character for whatever reason isn't bashing, either. It's an opinion, and we're ALL entitled to having one. So let's have fun and and engage in healthy debates without resorting to petty insults or name-calling.

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
Old 01-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

tftnt.. I effed up.. no one responded so I started...

now there are 2!

I took everything out.. just can't delete it..
xoxo maggie
Old 01-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT.

Quote:
Yes C/B will be in the forefront. But Chuck will be more so.
Didn't we get a spoiler that Chuck's issues would be more important than the others at some point?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

its okay mags just ask the mods to close the other. and we did respond like 3 of us FF was being slow.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt cher!
Old 01-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedsicca (View Post)
TFTNT.

Didn't we get a spoiler that Chuck's issues would be more important than the others at some point?
no that was his daddy arc
Master Fan

hahah tftt! cher!!!
cher starting a ss general threat of gg !!woahh!! u are so brave!!!
first strike and then good cb mood and then even go to ss ....cool
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzzel (View Post)
its okay mags just ask the mods to close the other. and we did respond like 3 of us FF was being slow.
BAAABES! I so agree with your signature.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

yah, I think chuck is going to be important but we have had no proof that chuck will be in the forefront of the rest of the season
Fan Forum Hero

the title cher lol good news.. so far.. sorta lol
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
okay well, you have the right to make that prediction, its cool

Sooo late in my reaction...but Way to go Lisa! Woot! All predictions, silly or not, can be valid until proven otherwise. Some of us choose to be a little more grounded than others though. LOL
Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
yah, I think chuck is going to be important but we have had no proof that chuck will be in the forefront of the rest of the season
that was his daddy arc. that ends soon
Old 01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeleo (View Post)
BAAABES! I so agree with your signature.
IKR, i hate when ppl do that, how can someone ship a couple and hate one of the ppl, LOL