Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #873: Because we wish Georgina could stay for a little longer.

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

Episode 2.23:The Wrath of the Con
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Description:
NATE VS. CHUCK / MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG GUEST STARS Blair (Leighton Meester) pressures Georgina (Trachtenberg) into making amends for her past bad behavior by helping her in a scheme. The rivalry between Nate (Chace Crawford) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) over Blair comes to a head. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) hatches a secret plan to help Rufus (Matthew Settle) with Dan's (Penn Badgley) college tuition. Blake Lively, Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr also star.
Promo & Sneak Peeks: PROMO, EXTENDED PROMO, SNEAK PEEK #1: S Is Always An Excuse, Sorry, SNEAK PEEK #2: Georgie Is An Act Of God, SNEAK PEEK #3: N Actually Has Something To Say To C, SNEAK PEEK #4: Eric's Words Of WisdomSNEAK PEEK #5: J Plays RL's Matchmaker
VIDEO #1: Dan/Lily, Serena/Gab/Chuck, VIDEO #2: NB and G, VIDEO #3: NJBC + G, VIDEO #4: Girl Power with GSB, VIDEO #5: Mommies and Daughters, MORE VIDEOS: Lots Of NJBC And NB, EVEN MORE: NJBC And CB

Writer: Sara Goodman
Director: Janice Cooke Leonard

Episode 2.24:Valley Girls
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Description:
EPISODE FEATURES GUEST STARS BRITTANY SNOW ("AMERICAN DREAMS"), KRYSTEN RITTER ("CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC"), 80S ICON ANDREW MCCARTHY, MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG ("17 AGAIN") AND A PERFORMANCE BY NO DOUBT -- In a flashback to the 80s, 17-year-old Lily Rhodes (Snow) gets kicked out of boarding school and runs away to Los Angeles, reconnecting with her parents, Rick (McCarthy) and Cece (guest star Cynthia Watros, "Lost"), and sister, Carol (Ritter). Back in present day, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford) attend prom together, but the evening doesn't turn out exactly as planned and Chuck (Ed Westwick) has a little something to do with that. Serena (Blake Lively) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) don't see eye-to-eye over Serena's recent run-in with the law. No Doubt performs in the episode as an 80s band called "Snowed Out." Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star.

Promo & Sneak Peeks: SNEAK PEEK #1: Snowed Out? No Doubt, Brooklyn Time with DVJ!
Writer: Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarki

Episode 2.25:The Goodbye Gossip Girl
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Description:
“GOSSIP GIRL” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Goodbye Gossip Girl” (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

GRADUATION, GOSSIP GIRL DRAMA AND CLIFFHANGERS GALORE! — Gossip Girl decides to liven things up at the Constance Billard and St. Jude’s graduation by sending out a shocking and damaging email blast in the midst of the commencement ceremony, stirring Serena (Blake Lively) to come up with a plan of attack. The Mean Girls (guest stars Yin Chang, Nicole Fiscella, Amanda Setton and Dreama Walker) challenge Jenny (Taylor Momsen) to throw her hat in the ring to succeed Blair (Leighton Meester) as Queen Bee next year. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle) struggle to repair their relationship after Lily’s betrayal. As for the cliffhangers, Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick) finally…and Serena is shocked by…and Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) decides to…and Dan (Penn Badgley), Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) unknowingly….and it all happens in the series’ climactic season finale. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Joshua Saffran (#225).

Promo & Sneak Peeks: CB Make Kissy Faces, NV Discuss Graduation Plans?, Oh, B, You Little **** There is no Chuck Bass without Blair.
Writer:
Director:

According to Korbi

- There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
- NB will end this season.
- CB is top priority for season 3.
- CV will continue for a bit, but won't have as much resonance as Nate/Blair.
- CN will have a sweet story figuring out "the Blair of it all."
- The Jack/Blair secret is coming out.

Kristin said what?:

- LC played by unknown, Gossip Girl is not uncovered, CB happen in the finale. See here.
- When the Blair/Jack secret comes out, it won't affect anything.
- Jenny will continue to have small stories and not be important this season.
- Keith van der Woodsen will appear in the spin off episode and they are casting him for GG.
- In S3, we will get to see Eric and Serena's father
- Sparks fly between Georgie and Blair.
- One of the CB/NB finale kisses was a foiler, but Blair will be kissing both boys in the last few episodes.
- Rufus buys an engagement ring
- There will be roofie action at prom
- Nate notices Chuck and Blair's bond and, in retaliation, asks Blair to move in with him.
- Nate will go to Columbia; Blair will go to NYU
- Dan and Serena are over for the rest of the season.
- Georgina will come back a totally different person - she has been "saved".
- The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.

Ausiello scoops:

- Chuck will actually be helping Blair in her campaign to be Prom Queen.
- The whole gang takes on Gossip Girl.
- DS go to prom as friends.
-This season's final two episodes will make CB fans very happy.
- There will be another minions story line that ties Blair in with Rufus and Lily, and sets up Jenny's arc for next season.
- Stephanie Savage says that Dan and Serena "do not get back together as a couple."
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' spots Anne Hathaway-inspired plot | Gossip Girl | Ausiello Files | EW.com
- Serena and Anne Hathaway will have something in common.
- Lily and Rufus' love child will appear on the show in April or May.

-Jenny has a big Blair, Mean Girls story for the end of the season that also ties in with the Rufus/Lily story. And you will see that a new course has been charted for Jenny Humphrey in the fall.

Interviews:

-- According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
-- According to Amanda Setton, Penelope is going to get super mean in the last two episodes.
-- According to Stephanie Savage, the season ends with "three words, eight letters" and "Serena goes to war with Gossip Girl."
-- According to Ed Westwick, "We just shot the finale for the season, and there's an interesting conclusion. A happy one, I hope everyone will think."
- - According to Stephanie, "Chuck will realize what's really important to him. It starts with a B and rhymes with 'eclair.'"
- - According to Korbi, Nate and Blair will be but a blip on the GG timeline.

- - According to Josh: "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy. It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."
- - According to josh: Dan and Serena's secret half-brother again. (I'd explain the previous sentence more fully but it would take up way too much space).
Schwartz did say that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."

Magazines:
--Any Gossip Girl scoop? Nate and Serena aren't hooking up for season finale, right?
MICKEY: No! That would never happen! I mean, Nate and Serena would totally be the least likely couple in all of Gossip-dom, especially considering their sleazy history. It would be totally unexpected, right? Plus, when I mentioned that the producers should fix Gossip Girl by dirtying up fuzzy bunnies Serena and Nate, it's not like the powers that be were listening. Right? Right?
- - According to New York Magazine:

-Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
- producers are considering NS (Source:TV guide.)

Unknown/Other sources:

?)

Last edited by maplez13; 05-05-2009 at 09:06 AM
Old 05-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 05-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt LOVE the title lmao
Old 05-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Because we wish Georgina could stay for a little longer. Sorry I'm full of Georgie love right now.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

court pm me when this convo ends
Supreme Fan

Finally...after so long, we have an amazing review:

'Gossip Girl' recap: Good girl gone bad | Gossip Girl | 1 | TV Recaps | EW.com

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Addicted Fan

How is the title funny? There is no title.

I'll use that one. Cheers!
?)
Old 05-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

shu i think its over already
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplez13 (View Post)
How is the title funny? There is no title.

I'll use that one. Cheers!
lol oh man im in a giggly mood~
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
shu i think its over already
okay cause i have no desire to relive the summer from hell.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
okay cause i have no desire to relive the summer from hell.
so shu! i wonder how ds go to prom!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
lol oh man im in a giggly mood~
You're not high are you?
?)
Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplez13 (View Post)
You're not high are you?
lol i giggle when im tired lol my ma woke me up early today bc she mad muffins. i was like wtf!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
so shu! i wonder how ds go to prom!
well i don't know but I obviously whatever dan did wrong the last episode didn't have a lasting impact on S. He prob takes her to cheer her up.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Supreme Fan

ohnotheydidnt: Gossip Girl cast at "The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Closed Thread   Post New Thread