Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Julia (View Post)
I agree it will be too much, but I think the writers may just put it out there as being what Nate really feels. It doesn't mean anything will happen. I think definitely won't anyway, as it will be ridiculous even for him, after this Blair business, and not only does Serena not feel that way (yet), but she has way too many other issues to deal with. And there is Dan.

It may be something that compliments Blair's assertion at the end of last season to Vanessa that Nate has always loved Serena. I never thought that the writers put that out for no reason.
I thought the writers put it out there to show that Blair was not over Nate. but that was just me

I'd have to see some evidence from nate THIS SEASON but knowing josh he's cruel enough just to make nate pine and it go nowhere or he could pull a felicty and she can just reject him. Sleep with him once and then kick him to the curb (which I wouldn't enjoy cause its blatantly unfair to his character.) I just feel that no matter how many issues S has or doesn't have that she's just not into him.......nor will she ever be.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
I thought the writers put it out there to show that Blair was not over Nate. but that was just me

I'd have to see some evidence from nate THIS SEASON but knowing josh he's cruel enough just to make nate pine and it go nowhere or he could pull a felicty and she can just reject him. Sleep with him once and then kick him to the curb (which I wouldn't enjoy cause its blatantly unfair to his character.) I just feel that no matter how many issues S has or doesn't have that she's just not into him.......nor will she ever be.
Yes, she's obviously not into him at the moment, but I can't say never on Serena developing some kind of feelings or even just tying something out with him.

I have just learnt that Josh is not afraid to mix these characters up, even if it's just for a short while.

Also I took that BV scene to mean Blair voicing a truth that she probably hadn't faced up to until then. And it also provided her with the opportunity to use it to twist the knife into Vanessa and make her feel irrelevant/not matter in the grand scheme of things. The writers didn't have to use the Serena angle to portray Blair being not over Nate, her need to belittle Vanessa and her relationship with Nate would have been enough. And the bigger picture would be that Nate has issues with Blair and Serena.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Julia (View Post)
Yes, she's obviously not into him at the moment, but I can't say never on Serena developing some kind of feelings or even just tying something out with him.

I have just learnt that Josh is not afraid to mix these characters up, even if it's just for a short while.

Also I took that BV scene to mean Blair voicing a truth that she probably hadn't faced up to until then. And it also provided her with the opportunity to use it to twist the knife into Vanessa and make her feel irrelevant/not matter in the grand scheme of things. The writers didn't have to use the Serena angle to portray Blair being not over Nate, her need to belittle Vanessa and her relationship with Nate would have been enough. And the bigger picture would be that Nate has issues with Blair and Serena.
well anything is possible.....I just wouldn't count on it considering its a josh show and he has a particular track record with characters like these.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)

lol me too shu! TWINS!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm working on a DS vid on a free trial for sony vegas movie studio, after my trial of sony vegas pro expiring, and I am for some reason finding the colouring much harder!

Old 04-04-2009, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler TV: Gossip Girl
sneak and synopsis
SERENA RETURNS FROM SPAIN — Serena (Blake Lively) returns from her trip to Spain with Poppy (guest star Tamara Feldman) and Gabriel (guest star Armie Hammer). Blair (Leighton Meester) makes a secret deal with Nate’s (Chace Crawford) grandfather, William (guest star James Naughton), and Nate learns some disturbing information about his father’s arrest. Dan (Penn Badgley) takes a job as a cater-waiter to earn money for college, but is distressed when he discovers the gig is a Passover seder at the Waldorf penthouse and several of his friends and family are guests. Taylor Momsen, Ed Westwick, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. John Stephens directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher (#221).
Old 04-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Do not see Jessica Szohr anywhere in the description. Oh so sad
Old 04-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

oh is like thy rip off my heart...cool!
Old 04-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris_katsiki (View Post)
Do not see Jessica Szohr anywhere in the description. Oh so sad
?)
Old 04-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Which means that Vanessa can't be the one with Chuck on the bed unless it's from another episode.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Well that sucks for me because I love Vanessa haha.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Katherine. So that's why Dan is at the Waldorfs, I was wondering what he would be doing there. If not for the promos you would think this will be a normal, uneventful episode.

Oh and I think Jessica should have been in the episode, just to have some continuity to how they ended the previous episode. And I like Vanessa anyway.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Continuity in GG is rare. And in this case I'm glad there is none.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, im not sure im gonna like this episode. Too much NB, not enough intreast.... or chuck
Old 04-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Lol never thought it was Vanessa. She doesn't look even remotely similar.
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread