Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #255: Because N's got his MILF and now V's got her DILF!

Fraz from Fanbolt declares that it is discovered Bart sent Rufus on tour purposely, to keep him away from Lily. Uh oh, looks like Bart's not as comfortable with her past as he said he was:

"One of Bart Bass Companies is the sponsor behind Rufus band getting a call to go out on the big Rock tour and giving Rufus back a career on the road. Bart had hatched the plan to help make Rufus dream come true so that Rufus will be traveling and out of Lily life. Just to be sure to keep Lily on the straight and narrow of running into Rufus."

PREVIEWS FOR NEXT SEASON
Summary: S looks on pissed as Brazilian beauties clamor over C. He uses that throaty voice and everyone dies happy.
B tells S not to go on a date with the hot lifeguard- how lame would that be?
The lifeguard shows up in a Camaro, proving B's earlier point.
S and the lifeguard almost run over an N clad in only boxers. N's face manages to broker world peace with its adorableness.
Previews on YouTube

Episode 2.01: Summer, Kind Of Wonderful
Airdate: September 1, 2008
Writer: Joshua Safran ("Bad News Blair," "Seventeen Candles," "Hi, Society," "Woman on the Verge")
Director: J. Miller Tobin ("Blair Bitch Project")

CB IN WHITE: THE MOST HEARTBREAKING SCENE YOU WILL EVER SEE

GOSSIP GIRL INVADES THE HAMPTONS / GUEST STARS INCLUDE AUTHOR JAY MCINERNEY, SOCIALITE TINSLEY MORTIMER AND ACTRESS MADCHEN AMICK — As the summer draws to a close in the Hamptons, Serena (Blake Lively) and Nate (Chace Crawford) have everyone fooled into thinking they are a couple to cover up the fact that Nate has been hooking up with a married older woman (guest star Amick) and Serena has been secretly mourning her break-up with Dan (Penn Badgley). Blair (Leighton Meester) returns from abroad with a hot guy on her arm (guest star Patrick Heusinger), making a very jealous Chuck (Ed Westwick) question his decision to leave Blair stranded at the heliport. Dan has spent the summer assisting a famous author (guest star McInerney), but decides to head to the Hamptons to see how things stand with Serena after a summer spent apart. While interning for Eleanor Waldorf’s company, Jenny (Taylor Momsen) sneaks an invite to a much-coveted Hamptons’ White Party at which Eric (Connor Paolo) introduces her to socialite Tinsley Mortimer. Matthew Settle also stars. J. Miller Tobin directed the episode written by Joshua Safran

courtesy of starzangel CB Angst in White

Dan comes to the Hamptons to find and talk to Serena.

There is a scene with Dan, Serena, and Cece. She is not very nice to him.

Nate and Serena kiss at the White Party to make Catherine and Dan jealous.
Dan sees and is furious, because he can't believe Serena hasn't changed. However, Dan himself has been screwing two other girls over and they come to spill their drinks on him. Now it's Serena's turn to be righteously angry.

-Serena will go to the white party with Nate so he can see Catherine and her husband.

-Dan winds up at the house in the Hamptons and CeCe shows "uncharacteristic" kindness to him.~Source: Jenna

Episode 2.02: Never Been Marcused
Airdate: September 8, 2008
Writer: Stephanie Savage ("Pilot," "The Wild Brunch," "Much I Do About Nothing"
Director: Unknown

Lord Marcus is Catherine's Son and they have some sort of discussion

In the scene we saw, Blair calls serena to tell her she is in love with Lord Marcus

Blair feels she is not good enough for Lord Marcus

Chuck and Lord Marcus become friends and make plans together. Blair becomes jealous of this.

Blair wants to meet Lord Marcus' family ~ source: Brittany (hiltonfan17)

Episode 2.03: The Dark Night
Airdate: September 15, 2008
Writer: John Stephens (The OC)

Episode 2.04: The Ex-Files
Airdate: September 22, 2008
Writer: Robby Hull (Veronica Mars)

Vanessa goes into a restaurant where Blair, Marcus, and Catherine seem to already be gathered. When she leaves, she looks very upset and covers her face in her hands.

Episode 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
Airdate: September 29, 2008
Writer: Jessica Queller ("Handmaiden's Tale," "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!," "Roman Holiday")

Noah: C's Got A Secret, But Can D Keep It?

Michael Kors will be guest-starring in the Fashion Week portion.

Episode 2.06: New Haven Can Wait
Airdate: October 6, 2008
Writer: Joshua Safran and ??? McNally

Tati's spoilers
The first scene I saw:
Chuck sees Serena across the quad and calls out, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
Serena looks annoyed and says, "I don't have time for this, Chuck."

I couldn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but Chuck looked pretty pleased and S looked pretty pissed. She kept trying to walk away and he would call something back to her. She turned around and bitched him out a bit, then stalked off. Chuck continued to look like he wanted to have sex with someone in the vicinity.

The PA guy filled me in that Serena had done something to upset Blair, so they were fighting. During one fight, Blair said that Serena couldn't even get into Yale if she tried, so Serena had decided to visit Yale instead of Brown to spite Blair/prove her wrong.

The second scene:
Chuck is walking around a corner, bumps into a beautiful man dressed all in black. The beautiful man (Skull and Bones) whips Chuck around, two other guys come out and throw brown bag over his head. The S&B leader whispers something in his ear and they carry him off.

The third scene:
Blair sees Serena coming out of a "Yale" building and says, "What are you doing here? Yale is mine!"
Serena replies, "Oh, I hear Yale has a great drama program."

I didn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but my extra friend informed me that Blair accuses Serena of trying to take everything from her, and just being at Yale out of spite. Serena denies it, then gets a phone call and is like, "Oh, a private party at the dean's house? I'd LOVE to come." Blair is piiiiissed.

The fourth scene:
The next day, Blair and Serena meet up again and Serena apologizes, saying Blair was right and she shouldn't have tried to take Yale out of spite. Blair forgives her and says she's sorry, too. They hold hands.

The fifth scene:
A crane shot of Dan walking along the quad. He gets a phone call, appears a little distraught or unnerved by it and starts walking very quickly in the opposite direction.

Episode 2.07: Chuck In Real Life
Airdate: October 27, 2008
Writer: Lenn K. Rosenfeld

Lily Lies, But It's For Her Family

Bart Does Not Believe In Homosexuality

You Can Count On C

Episode 2.08: Untitled
Airdate: Unknwon
Writer: Amanda Lasher

General Spoilers
CW Gossip Girl Season 2 Description-courtesy of ggmedia.org

According to Interviews from the Premiere:
Chuck has been contemplating his decision to stand Blair up all summer.
Blair is hurting herself by not being with Chuck, even though she wants to be.
Rufus will be making Lily a little jealous with his new girlfriends.
Vanessa still has feelings for Nate, tries to help him, and screws up BIG TIME.
Nate's dad will reappear eventually.
Jenny is "eperimenting" and deeply involved in her work.
Dan is experimenting for the sake of his writing.
Serena is...hanging with an older crowd.

According to Dawn Ostroff:
"Blair and Serena: their relationship will be nothing like it is now."
"Dan and Serena: Their relationship will go through a huge change."

According to the TV Guide magazine:
Tamara Feldman will appear on the CW's Gossip Girl as Poppy a new classmate who befriends Serena (Blake Lively) for at least three episodes. She still hopes to return to her Dirty Sexy Money role as Jeremy's ex who lied about being pregnant. In an interview, she stated that Poppy will not be a frienemy like Georgina, but rather a woman who has truly taken a liking to Serena.

According to the New York Observer: Rufus and Jenny will run into trouble when she must decide between school and design.
Jay McInerny (Lydia Hearst's uncle) will be playing Dan's mentor (is this Sebstian Harris or Noah Shapiro?)

According to IMDB Spoiler Board:
S and N have faked a relationship over the summer to cover for Nate's love affair.
Marcus is pretending to be an American boy so no one will date him for his title, but Chuck finds out that he is British aristocracy and soon Blair starts to like him.
Duchess Catherine knows about Nate's dad and has been helping Nate financially. After they break up, Nate and Vanessa get back together, but Catherine threatens to report Nate's father to the authorities if V stays. So V leaves N.
V has turned Rufus' art gallery into a combination coffee shop/art place.
Lily and Bart will not be at the Hamptons, as Kelly Rutherford asked for more time off.

According to People: Blair was introduced to Marcus by Ben. Chuck and Marcus will play a game of squash, in which C will endear himself to M and get his phone number. All part of a stalkerish plan to sabotage Blair's new love, of course.

According to Entertainment Weekly:
Leighton says that Blair still has feelings for Chuck, but "maybe" he messed up. There will be a lot of bickering and evil plans between them. At the White Party, Chuck and Blair will discuss "the love that cannot be."

According to Kristin:

Rufus and Lily will NOT be happening for the first part of the season.

Eric will be getting a love interest...or two.

Catherine will have a "surprising connection to another new character."

Blair and Nate will not be reconciling any time soon.

Chuck will be "occupying" Blair all season long.

Connor Paolo told cinemablend that he hopes for more Eric/Chuck time, and then Eric will get more "badass" next season.

Blake says, "Whatever happens at the Hamptons doesn't stay there."

According to Kristin:

Both Michelle Trachtenberg and a CW source confirmed that, there aren't any plans to bring her back in season two

From Kristin's video: "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."

Any word on Gossip Girl next season?

Hope you are sitting down for this and have a paper bag to breathe into because I’m hearing the future is not looking good for Dan and Serena. Gaaahhh! I know, I know, come here and I’ll hold you. Sources tell me that in season two, Dan and Serena will be up and down and all around and everywhere except happy coupledom. The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

From Watch with Kristin:

April in San Francisco: I know I shouldn't even be watching it, but can you please give us some more Gossip Girl dish?

Good news: Serena and Dan are hooking up in episode two. Hurrah! Bad news: They so are not long for this world. (Wah-wah.) Meanwhile, Nate's dad continues to be a schmuck, and Nate continues to be the man of the family. And I'm also hearing that the boy Blair uses in a blatant attempt to make Chuck jealous is hot, and will do the trick!

According to SpoilerTV:

There are casting calls for the following roles:

Catherine Mason

Mädchen Amick
Late 30s-40. Gorgeous model turned Upper East Side wife. A stunning woman who knows exactly how to use her sexuality to manipulate every situation. She does not let the often lonely life of an Upper East Side wife keep her from anything (and anyone) she wants. Guest Star;

Marcus Beaton

Patrick Heusinger
18-22. A handsome, British young man with a royal upbringing. Mysterious, smart, charming, and affable. A British accent. Guest Star;

Jeremiah Harris

40s. Renowned author and literary lion. A voluble, commanding presence. Charming and sexy a la Hemingway or Norman Mailer. Guest Star;

FILMING PICTURES

For More Filming Pics: Latest- Episode Stills from 2.02

Last edited by Kary1591; 08-25-2008 at 09:02 PM
Old 08-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to watch the CB scenes....but then again, I don't want to ruin (possibly) the best part of the episode by seeing it in advance....

I'm so torn!

HELP!

"Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist."
Old 08-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemeonthefloor (View Post)
I want to watch the CB scenes....but then again, I don't want to ruin (possibly) the best part of the episode by seeing it in advance....

I'm so torn!

HELP!
i want to see more...and i think that evrybody it's going to hurt b...and after the blackout c is going to hurt her
truly i don't like the cb blackout scene it's like cb use they..and what the hell are doing with blair........i don't like that lm betrays b ..c is going to hurt b
Old 08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Kary but you forgot the thread number
Old 08-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

I don't regret watching them, it prepares me. Like I would have been so distraught watching the last clip if I saw it live, watching it now can maybe help me get over it by the time it airs
Old 08-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
TFTNT Kary but you forgot the thread number
Aww i thought i had done it right

Thnx for the heads up
Old 08-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

I just don't think we have anything to worry about but a lot of people were turned off by it though

You did it right Kary, I forgot the thread number once too
Old 08-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm so torn!

HELP!
I usually watch the parts i like from the epis over and over again either way so i don't mind that i saw them...

but i say maybe you should wait, it's not that long of a wait anymore either way
Old 08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh I'm in agony....why do you do this to me CB? WHY?

I want to watch so bad....I really want to see the 2.03 clips. I think I could hold off for the one from 2.01...

Do the 2.03 ones give a lot away?

Old 08-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
I just don't think we have anything to worry about but a lot of people were turned off by it though

You did it right Kary, I forgot the thread number once too
Woo yay us for forgetting the numbers

Where they turned off by the LM involved ones?

because the white party one killed me...
Old 08-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I'm in agony....why do you do this to me CB? WHY?

I want to watch so bad....I really want to see the 2.03 clips. I think I could hold off for the one from 2.01...

Do the 2.03 ones give a lot away?
acctually yes,,i don't like what they are doing to b character...the betray part it's going to be painfull
Old 08-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

They do give a lot away
"I hope that young women aren't looking at this and thinking, 'I should model my relationships after this,' because it was so dramatic and there was some domestic violence in there that I didn't necessarily love." -- Leighton Meester
Old 08-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

ugh. fine. i guess i'll wait....

2.03 is so fricken far away!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread