Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I wonder if Serena will be disgusted before or after Dan finds out she never deleted their sex tape?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess my OTP is Dan/Happiness, but I have come to really like Serena. I've always thought she was a much nicer person than Blair, hands down, but I felt more for Blair's character in the earlier seasons b/c she was the paradoxical Queen B/underdog type with insecurities that you kind of "root" for. S was just a really nice girl who also happened to "have everything" and was lusted after/admired by everyone. Serena's s5 story actually made her seem more human in a way - for once the guy she loved wanted someone else, and I really felt for her throughout that arc. I think Blake did a great job in conveying how lost and lonely S was in s5.
I agree that Serena is much nicer than Blair in retrospect. But I can't really bring myself to have sudden interest in a pairing that I was never really into, you know?

It's not even about whether Blair or Serena are better for Dan since I think they're both toxic but I just found DB's dynamic far more compelling, distinctive and their chemistry hit me right away in the 1x04 hallway scene.

Now if the writers let Dan/Nelly happen...

Stefan&Katherine
Old 10-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest1ny (View Post)
I wonder if Serena will be disgusted before or after Dan finds out she never deleted their sex tape?
After.

The sex tape is in 6x05, right?

I think she gets her hands on the article around ep9.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Administrator

New thread

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread