Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes (View Post)
i would hope she wasnt like her character she doesnt seem to care about being the most powerful woman like blair does.
I don't think she cares enough about a man to willingly whore herself out for him. Leighton >>>> Blair
Old 05-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
and carolyn got her hands on these @ the set right? so why wouldnt they "use" them then?
Because you can't film every single script?
Old 05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar3 (View Post)
I don't think she cares enough about a man to willingly whore herself out for him. Leighton >>>> Blair
homie doesnt even want to get married
Old 05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
blairs had her pure and simple love like 60 times on GG
I know you want to pretend like DB wasn't well-developed because the writers made a last minute decision to throw them under the bus but DB was nothing like her other relationships.

Quote:
and carolyn got her hands on these @ the set right? so why wouldnt they "use" them then?
Because you choose one and film it, perhaps.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
I know you want to pretend like DB wasn't well-developed because the writers made a last minute decision to throw them under the bus but DB was nothing like her other relationships.
lmao i wasnt but blair has used her pure and simple love explanation ALOT on gg. Its nothing new to me.
Loyal Fan

Quote:
homie doesnt even want to get married
Really?
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes

Because they didn't choose until the end. The first CB hints were in the finale, in the car they played up the "who will B choose" lol beyond the fact it makes her a sociopath for never showing anything it means they set it up to be able to go either way.

Anyways. Doesn't matter they picked this one
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDudee (View Post)
Really?
shes said multiple times she doesnt see herself getting married.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)

Because you choose one and film it, perhaps.
Don't you worry, I'm sure next season the writers will retcon Blair's feelings for Chuck in some way. They seem to respond to negative fan mail in the most darling of ways.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Leighton was so off in that final scene. She must hate that Blair went back to Chuck. Every interview I've read of hers, she always comes across as very independent and not willing to sacrifice herself for a man. The exact opposite of Blair.
Reason #234576 Why Gossip Girl does not deserve her and why I feel sorry for this cast in general having to work with such tedious scripts. They went through acting school and went to LA to make there dreams come true.

And they end up with this

Quote:
Don't you worry, I'm sure next season the writers will retcon Blair's feelings for Chuck in some way. They seem to respond to negative fan mail in the most darling of ways.
This is where societies been going round. We ask for things nicely stead of threatening with acts of violence. No wonder the robots are coming to take over. They're gonna deal with this sht right
Old 05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes

lmao i wasnt but blair has used her pure and simple love explanation ALOT on gg. Its nothing new to me.
When? The notion was introduced by dorotas wedding in s3 and even if she used it before. We only saw Dan be that for her.
The finale is a retcon of the last two seasons.
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDudee (View Post)
Really?
Leighton's a smart girl.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Reason #234576 Why Gossip Girl does not deserve her and why I feel sorry for this cast in general having to work with such tedious scripts. They went through acting school and went to LA to make there dreams come true.

this show sucks but without GG they would still probably being doing the low budget movies. They should be grateful for the exposure.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)

Penn, Blake, Ed and Leighton were phoning it in that entire episode. It was pathetic and they looked so miserable.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She only used it once.

Her only other explanation of love was in 4x22 when she was denying that true love exists because "people don't write sonnets about being compatable or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation"(Dan wrote a book about her, oop )

Stefan&Katherine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread