Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
But B knows that and assumes he won't check. She tells S that she's keeping Dan in the dark

Anyway, granted it's pbly a contrived way for the writers to make S shady
Blair's a little bit of an idiot to think there's no way he might check. Dan does a lot of his gossip girl browsing on his computer - we've seen it many a times!

Quote:
I really think everyone will look bad but for S, it's strike number 2 on something where there shouldn't be any strikes at all.
I 10000% agree with this. Although, I'm not convinced there's DS sex or that it's all Serena's fault due to her 'manipulations' yet.

Quote:
I felt sorry for Jenny and I really wanted her and Nate to get together but it was tainted after she slept with Chuch.
What?! NJ is not tainted because of CJ!! Never!!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOIYF (View Post)
The lame thing for me is that my three favorite characters are gonna end hating each other.

Not DB , DS or BS just CB.

no worries
@ the end of S6 imo everyone will be friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)
I felt sorry for Jenny and I really wanted her and Nate to get together but it was tainted after she slept with Chuch.

I always wonder who was screwed up more by the ggw - NJ or NB
Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well by the looks of my watch we are less than 32 hours until the most bi-polar, all over the place, trainwreck finale of anyone on TV this season. LOL

I'm guessing all the fanbases of this show are going to be able to find problems with this eppy when it's over lol.

Dair still lives until then!! lol
Old 05-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It sometimes feels like I'm drunk when I watch GG, even when I'm not

i know what you mean!!! i stay up until 3am, then I cannot sleep until 4 and I am up at 9 to get to work. Even there, I check out ratings and spoilers...
Needles to say, I am useless on Tuesdays.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it will still live in S6
Old 05-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedinite26 (View Post)
Well by the looks of my watch we are less than 32 hours until the most bi-polar, all over the place, trainwreck finale of anyone on TV this season. LOL

I'm guessing all the fanbases of this show are going to be able to find problems with this eppy when it's over lol.

Chair never died! jk, getting into the finale mood.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
I really think everyone will look bad but for S, it's strike number 2 on something where there shouldn't be any strikes at all.

She starts the evil by uploading the diary on the computer and ends it with DS? How is that fair?

And yes S fans can go back to DB and I can go back to NS so let's not
I don't care about Blair/Dan. They are fine. If Blair has to be with one of the guys on the show I'm glad it is Dan. I know that you don't like Serena, but there is a huge plot hole and imo the most assassinated a character has ever been on this show is going to be Serena with those diaries. It makes absolutely no sense. If she was all about revenge for Blair and Dan then she could have posted the entries when she was still protected by the anonymity that Gossip Girl provided. That would have caused chaos, yet Serena didn't do that. If she didn't post them at the height of her anger and loneliness to break Dan and Blair up, why would she ever have them on the computer. Not only doesn't it make sense character wise for Serena to have put them on the computer. It doesn't make sense plot wise because she never used them. She spent most of her time taking shots at Lola.

If all Serena wanted was what appears to occur in 5.24, then she should have released those pages. Blair and Dan could have broken up, she could have gotten with Dan, and no one would have known that she was behind it all.
" “Darling, I don't want you; I've got no place for you; I only want what you give. I don't want the whole of anyone.... What you want is the whole of me-isn't it, isn't it?-and the whole of me isn't there for anybody. In that full sense you want me I don't exist.”.
Part-Time Fan

Sometimes you feel drunk watching this show......so maybe if I actually drink before it airs it will make more sense lol.

Why do I have a feeling she will pick Chuck,,,,,,but that it won't be as clear a choice as you think and then the Chair fans will be upset too, cuz the Dair door is still open lol.
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomisk (View Post)

What?! NJ is not tainted because of CJ!! Never!!
I agree. I would hate saying someone is tainted just because they slept with someone else - both CJ made a mistake. I don't blame either one more for it - they both did it, both are at fault. When I first saw it happen - I was so upset. But then I thought about it...and like most things on this show, it now feels like it was mostly for plot.

The way the writers wrote it, I feel more like Rufus is at fault, rather than anyone else. But I also wish the writers hadn't turned Jenny into what she was towards the end of S2/S3.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

ofc the door to either ship wil still be open
its not even a question

Quote:
What the heck was she doing in the hotel at all??? Waiting for Nate?
lol 'she went up there on her own'

Quote:
I agree. I would hate saying someone is tainted just because they slept with someone else - both CJ made a mistake. I don't blame either one more for it - they both did it, both are at fault. When I first saw it happen - I was so upset. But then I thought about it...and like most things on this show, it now feels like it was mostly for plot.

The way the writers wrote it, I feel more like Rufus is at fault, rather than anyone else. But I also wish the writers hadn't turned Jenny into what she was towards the end of S2/S3.
they've written her sympathetically to me
all they write is for plot for it can be interpreted differently

imo they turned her evil just like V to send her off+Tay wanted off
so good for her i guess
Old 05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I still don't think I'm going to completely hate Serena at the end of this all...
back to kellys words from interview.. i think serena is on a really bad place in finale... she is desperate and broken..

Quote:
When we first started [the series] [Serena] was sort of in this, What road do I take? She’s going through that again, and it’s horrible — and real! I think we all go through that.
well that are this bold words which brings me to this mind.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lots of people get tainted after they sleep with Chuck. lol. Like some people were shipping Dalessandra but after she slept with Chuck, it stopped.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleyoo (View Post)

I didn't mean it like that. Afterall, I'm a Dair fan and Blair has slept with all the main game players. But, for me, I saw Nate and Jenny as kind of the opposite of all the other GG couples. They were sweet together and I wanted them to be the one relationship that was actually simple and uncomplicated. Instead it just turned into the same old, same old.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedinite26 (View Post)
Sometimes you feel drunk watching this show......so maybe if I actually drink before it airs it will make more sense lol.

Why do I have a feeling she will pick Chuck,,,,,,but that it won't be as clear a choice as you think and then the Chair fans will be upset too, cuz the Dair door is still open lol.
The most likely scenario on a show that makes sense is Dan is her clear choice but they break up. However, CB end the season as friends. That way, anything can happen over the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigbee71583 (View Post)
I don't care about Blair/Dan. They are fine. If Blair has to be with one of the guys on the show I'm glad it is Dan. I know that you don't like Serena, but there is a huge plot hole and imo the most assassinated a character has ever been on this show is going to be Serena with those diaries. It makes absolutely no sense. If she was all about revenge for Blair and Dan then she could have posted the entries when she was still protected by the anonymity that Gossip Girl provided. That would have caused chaos, yet Serena didn't do that. If she didn't post them at the height of her anger and loneliness to break Dan and Blair up, why would she ever have them on the computer. Not only doesn't it make sense character wise for Serena to have put them on the computer. It doesn't make sense plot wise because she never used them. She spent most of her time taking shots at Lola.

If all Serena wanted was what appears to occur in 5.24, then she should have released those pages. Blair and Dan could have broken up, she could have gotten with Dan, and no one would have known that she was behind it all.
It's because they want to protect Serena a bit. It would have been worse if she'd sent the blasts as GG. This way, she's the cause but she's still protected a bit. Just like she tells Dan about the entries even though she meant to protect him.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Lots of people get tainted after they sleep with Chuck. lol. Like some people were shipping Dalessandra but after she slept with Chuck, it stopped.
Im bitter abt Alessandra still
not bc of CHuck per se but bc no strong woman lives on this show
they all sleep w/some guy
+ she was snarky towards Chuck & they killed that dynamic & showed her as weak & pathetic
blah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread