Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #2207: “The biggest thrill for me…I snuck out and took photos of me in Blair’s bed" - Gabe Saporta

welcome to the gossip girl spoiler and speculation thread;

Feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers board moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Do not discuss any information from any illegally obtained copies of copyrighted scripts. These scripts are not public information and they are copyrighted, so please do not post any script excerpts or mention any information that might be found in these scripts. If people persist with posting any information from these scripts or if they mention the scripts at all, this thread can and will be shut down.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP (editor's note: lol uh, about that...) and can be accessed there from then on.

episodes;

5.24 -- The Return of the Ring
Written by: Sara Goodman
Directed by: J. Miller Tobin
BLAIR MAKES A CHOICE BETWEEN THE TWO MEN IN HER LIFE — When Gossip Girl goes after Blair (Leighton Meester) as she’s never done before, Serena (Blake Lively) admits she may have unintentionally played an important role in Blair’s latest nightmare. Meanwhile, Nate (Chace Crawford) invites Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) to move in with him, and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) must make a big decision about the future of her marriage. Finally, by episode’s end, Blair will make a choice between the two men in her life…will it be Chuck (Ed Westwick) or will it be Dan (Penn Badgley)? Kaylee DeFer and Matthew Settle also star.

general info;

Spoilers from the writers' Twitter:

Ausiello scoops:
Michelle Trachtenberg returning for sizable arc
Sphttp://www.fanforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=62939041oilers on Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and More!
Gossip Girl: Finale Spoilers!

speculation/other news:

Monicalovesyou: How about something on Gossip Girl? Missing it! I'd prefer something on Serena, Ivy or Blair…
The battle between Ivy and the Van Der Woodsens is only just beginning! And it will be contentious. I'm hearing it will continue gaining force through the end of the season, and pull almost all the characters into its orbit.

Gossip Girl Exclusive: Joshua Safran on Major Season Finale Cliffhanger, Evolution of Dair

filming pictures;

Coming soon. Probably. Most likely. We'll get back to you.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Addicted Fan

tftnt!!

Quote:
Anyone else love Serena referencing jenn and branjelina when talking about the DB situation. I lolled.
My FAVORITE line of the night. I loved Serena during that entire thing.

As for who sees DS...the spoiler says someone sees right? But then it's just someone we don't know and they post it up to GG? That's why I wondered Rufus because isn't he the only other one we know that filmed at the Campbell place?
Old 05-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The question is who sees them? Rufus? Eek. We know it's not Blair.
Wait, how do you know Blair doesn't see them?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt!

Looks like Penn, y/y?

Still doesn't mean anything, it's possible they shot extra Derena scenes to troll us in the promos.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

It's Dan.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel like a desperate conspiracy theorist, ngl.

Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Wait, how do you know Blair doesn't see them?
Well, just guessing that Leighton would have needed to be on set to film her seeing them and she wasn't there. But if they recreated it in studio - who knows.
New Fan

ugh it's all so crazy! i just want this finale to happen and be overrr. please TV gods put me out of my misery!

i'm tempted to go beg that 4chan guy pathetically to spill the beans but that site scares me and i don't know how to navigate it properly even if he's lying it'd at least be distracting haha
Total Fan

yeah, that's dan in the promo. but i think they stop mid-makeout....i just don't see DS goin all the way.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiendfyres14 (View Post)
tftnt!

Looks like Penn, y/y?

Still doesn't mean anything, it's possible they shot extra Derena scenes to troll us in the promos.
It's definitely Penn. But they might try to pass it off as the Cobra.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT.

In the promos it's Dan for sure. I think they shot that scene with 2 different male actors. One is Penn and the other is Gabe. They used Dan's scene for the promo so it would seem like one thing and the episode they show the Gabe version
Old 05-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Absolute Fan

That's totally Penn. But I have a feeling they filmed both for multiple purposes.

I still think Serena/Dan kiss and that something happens...but it stops before it can go too far.

I think Serena and FakeDan get it on, with Penelope possibly seeing them from the balcony and sending a GG blast. She was supposed to go to the party at some point, right?

I don't think it's Blair that sees them - she ends Act 4 at the Empire Roof...unless it goes into Act 5
Old 05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest1ny (View Post)
TFTNT.

In the promos it's Dan for sure. I think they shot that scene with 2 different male actors. One is Penn and the other is Gabe. They used Dan's scene for the promo so it would seem like one thing and the episode they show the Gabe version
Sneaky bastards. That's just not fair
Old 05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Gabe and his Blair crush is way adorable
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

There is no way I could suspend my disbelief enough to think that there would be two men in NYC with THAT hair.