Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Gossip Girl S&S #2114:

welcome to the gossip girl spoiler and speculation thread;

Feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers board moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Do not discuss any information from any illegally obtained copies of copyrighted scripts. These scripts are not public information and they are copyrighted, so please do not post any script excerpts or mention any information that might be found in these scripts. If people persist with posting any information from these scripts or if they mention the scripts at all, this thread can and will be shut down.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP (editor's note: lol uh, about that...) and can be accessed there from then on.

episodes;

5.18 -- Con Heir
Written By: Annemarie Navar-Gill.
Directed By: Joe Lazarov
DESMOND HARRINGTON RETURNS AS JACK BASS / BILLY BALDWIN GUEST STARS — Chuck (Ed Westwick) invites Jack (Harrington) to town to thank him for saving his life, but finds the trip doesn’t go exactly as planned. Blair (Leighton Meester) and Dan (Penn Badgley) attempt to consummate their new relationship — but unexpected roadblocks get in their way. Meanwhile, Ivy (Kaylee DeFer) finds an unlikely ally in William (Baldwin) in her quest to be accepted on the Upper East Side, and Nate (Chace Crawford) is hopeful a new investor will save his newspaper. Blake Lively, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

Episode stills here.

5.19 -- It Girl, Interrupted
Written By: Amanda Lasher
Directed By: Omar Madha
ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS / EPISODE FEATURES A KIKI DE MONTPARNASSE PARTY AND LINGERIE SHOW — Serena (Blake Lively) decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make a reluctant Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next “It Girl” of the Upper East Side, starting with modeling at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show. Meanwhile, Chuck (Ed Westwick) reaches out to Blair (Leighton Meester) for advice about his past, and Diana Payne’s (Hurley) return to The Spectator starts a power struggle with Nate (Chace Crawford). Penn Badgley, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

general info;

Spoilers from the writers' Twitter:

Ausiello scoops:
Michelle Trachtenberg returning for sizable arc
Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and More!

speculation/other news:

Monicalovesyou: How about something on Gossip Girl? Missing it! I'd prefer something on Serena, Ivy or Blair…
The battle between Ivy and the Van Der Woodsens is only just beginning! And it will be contentious. I'm hearing it will continue gaining force through the end of the season, and pull almost all the characters into its orbit.

filming pictures;

Coming soon. Probably. Most likely. We'll get back to you.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

I think S is too selfish to be a good mom.
Hate that she's trying to turn Lola into a it "lingerie model" girl. It's so stupid
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt

Quote:
if blair becomes mother later, she dont should tell her kid that her or he is to fat. (like the old elenor did with blair
I cant see CB as a married couple at all
but B as a mother would be damanding as Eleanor imo
Old 03-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
My track record isn't that great either. Really the only couple who ended together that I loved is Max/Liz from Roswell.

Brooke/Lucas, Brenda/Dylan, Felicity/Noel....

Loved Pacey/Joey but I stopped watching the show after S1.
I have a 50/50 record, but almost none of those that lasted were in a triangle. I mean no one ever doubted that Seth/Summer or Monica/Chandler would end up together. It's just different if you are filled with doubt until the very end.

And when BL were destroyed, rewritten even, I kinda lost faith in writers altogether.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Char, imo she will be the Serena we know until she is pregnant
I saw this type of girls @ the uni
Never in my life I could imagine them being moms but it was bc they didnt find responsibility
They were like butterflies flying from flower to flower but once they got pregnant they finally realised that there's 1 thing thats most important - their bb
So they turned their attention to the bb's needs not theirs
Elite Fan

TFTNT I think they'd all have their faults.

Maybe because of my upbringing I would rather have overprotective than egotistical.

B would die before she lets someone she loves get hurt. That would be her issue though, sometimes you have to let your kids be hurt
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Shu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&B4ever (View Post)
my all Lost ships reunited in afterlife
grrrr still amd they killed off Charlie

& S In my head canon she will be soo overprotective of her bb
tho
ppl keep saying & writing fics abt how Chuck wil be a great father but I can see Serena learning from her mother's mistakes but I cant in any case see Chuck as a caring father at all...
Weird, I know but I don't agree. I actually think with time Chuck could make a great father.

IMO, the most important thing a parent can do for their child is love them. Chuck's problem isn't an inability to love, he knows how to give and receive love, he just fails to do it half the time and he literally has no boundaries. He will do and say anything to win, which we saw with the IP.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
TFTNT I think they'd all have their faults.

Maybe because of my upbringing I would rather have overprotective than egotistical.

B would die before she lets someone she loves get hurt. That would be her issue though, sometimes you have to let your kids be hurt
having a smothering mother can be wrose than having an egotistical one. There is nothing worse than feeling that you can only be loved because you have to meet certain standards.

But, then again we have vastly different povs on the character as is.

I think that Serena is a kind soul and that kindness would be poured on her children.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
I have a 50/50 record, but almost none of them were in a triangle. I mean no one ever doubted that Seth/Summer or Monica/Chandler would end up together. It's just different if you are filled with doubt until the very end.

And when BL were destroyed, rewritten even, I kinda lost faith in writers altogether.
From the last thread:

I always felt that the B/L/P triangle would have gone on until the end, but because of Chad/Sophia breaking up it ended. IMO I felt it was too hard for Sophia to play love interest opposite Chad and vise versa
Old 03-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

yeah he may be a good father but like when he's 40 & not with Blair tho Im biased so maybe Im wrong

S imo will be overprotective bc she will find her real sense in life & will try to give this child oall the love she wanted to give all different men in her life
& the child will mean to her even more than her husband
Old 03-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Me too but there was so much more involved in that than just Mark wanting to go a different direction.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

I had an egotistical mother and an absentee father so I wouldn't know. BUt I doubt anything is worse.

It's all bad and good to a certain extent.

Having had a selfish mom though I can tell you 100% that it's not a great feeling.

S might be nice sometimes when she remembers there are others surrounding her but the fact that her label was irrelevant that Dan describes her as selfish and flighty sorta validates that I can view it that way!
However unkind his characterisation, it made sense. Re Nate a half character, Rufus a trophy husband, himself a judgy jerk and C dying of autoerotic asphyxiation...
Old 03-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah he may be a good father but I cant imagine it being with Blair
Me either, tbh. Even great love has to have boundaries...things they wouldn't and shouldn't do to one another. If CB were to get back together it would only be a matter of time before they destroyed each other.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I cant see CB as a married couple at all
but B as a mother would be damanding as Eleanor imo
ähm i always saw at end a chuck and blair wedding.. i dont know why. but for me it fits with both characters. maybe it speaks my shipheart.

and i dont see that blair acts like her mother then.. we see blair with dan. and i dont think blair still sees only the image and everything like elenor saw in the pilot for example.
Quote:
I think that Serena is a kind soul and that kindness would be poured on her children.
i think serena saw what there is the worst example. (like by her mum)
and with this she noticed that she would never do that to their chilldrens if she would have which in the future.
sure serena would give their kids much freedom but to the another side she would supporting and caring and sometimes maybe to much caring about them