Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #2077: Because we can't wait for Hurricane Georgina to be gone.

welcome to the gossip girl spoiler and speculation thread;

Feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers board moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Do not discuss any information from any illegally obtained copies of copyrighted scripts. These scripts are not public information and they are copyrighted, so please do not post any script excerpts or mention any information that might be found in these scripts. If people persist with posting any information from these scripts or if they mention the scripts at all, this thread can and will be shut down.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP (editor's note: lol uh, about that...) and can be accessed there from then on.

episodes;

5.17 -- The Princess Dowry
Written By: Jake Coburn
Directed By: Andrew McCarthy

BILLY BALDWIN (“WILLIAM VAN DER WOODSEN”) RETURNS/ANDREW MCCARTHY DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Blair (Leighton Meester) thinks Cyrus (Wallace Shawn, who does not appear in the episode) may have found a potential loophole in her prenup. Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) partner up in a scheme, but it has an unpredictable outcome.. Meanwhile, a family crisis brings William van der Woodsen (Baldwin) back to the Upper East Side. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

general info;

Spoilers from the writers' Twitter:
There's a new cast member who's not really a guest star and who was a big part of the books in a way.
Season five is inspired by two books
Chuck's 'Say Yes' motto will come back by the season finale, but not in a way he expects.

Ausiello scoops:
Michelle Trachtenberg returning for sizable arc
Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and More!

speculation/other news:

Is Chace Crawford Slowly Getting Written Off 'Gossip Girl' Like Taylor Momsen?
Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Fringe, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, Glee, Housewives and More! - TVLine

filming pictures;

Coming soon. Probably. Most likely. We'll get back to you.

Last edited by MaryLouMoriarty; 02-22-2012 at 06:15 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT! The title couldn't be any more true.

M A L E X
Old 02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
I haven't started a thread in foreverrrr, but it's because I only log onto FF from my phone lately. It would take too long for me to start one! So thanks so much for getting the new thread again
Old 02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved that sneak peek! Talking about DB sex was prophetic!

Old 02-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
Tftnt!
I haven't started a thread in foreverrrr, but it's because I only log onto FF from my phone lately. It would take too long for me to start one! So thanks so much for getting the new thread again
No problem. Thanks for explaining. I was kind of wondering why no one wants to do it. Now it makes sense.

Quote:
Talking about DB sex was prophetic!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you think that they will ever let DB say the three big words to each other?
Old 02-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they can. Blair has said "I love you" to Nate and Louis. Dan has said "I love you" to Creepessa. So he should say it to Blair someday
Old 02-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

B said "Dan loves me for me". I think she knows but it'll happen in the finale imo to mirror the premiere
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think in the finale dan have to leave for some book tour so or she leave with him because "she loves him too" and choose him instead of chuck or they will spent the summer apart as cliffhanger

Old 02-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Remember the spec about Penn shaving his chest for possible sexytimes? I know the stills for 5x17 show Dan still has chest hair, but I rewatched the promo and at the 0:11 mark there's a shot of him where I SWEAR it looks like the chest hair is gone....can somebody else please check it out?!?!? (it goes by really fast and I might just be a crazy person )

The Princess Dowry Promo

Last edited by TouchtheFire; 02-22-2012 at 04:42 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *sabryna* (View Post)
i think in the finale dan have to leave for some book tour so or she leave with him because "she loves him too" and choose him instead of chuck or they will spent the summer apart as cliffhanger
I hope that DB will have a chance to be like PJ and ran off together for the summer. If that's the case, I want to see flashbacks, on how Blair drives Dan crazy. We all know she will. Blair is adorable but she's extremely high maintenance and alot to handle, lol. Good thing Dan find that amusing - most of the times.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Administrator

This is the most perfect thread title that I've ever seen. I can't wait for Georgina to be gone. I hope the real Gossip Girl exposes her and humiliates her.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-22-2012, 04:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow a producer preview that's actually interesting I'm amazed.

I'm taking from Lola face that she just heard something shocking and then the way William was creeping over I'm just going to take that as a conformation that William is Lola's father.

And I hope by the end of this episode the video SL is over.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread