Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bass (View Post)
I have a feeling Chuck is actually talking, not about savoring B, but about their plot against LM/CM. But at the same time he is using the oppertunity to get B frisky
I would LOVE it if this is how it were happening.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm betting the blackout is what happened I really think Blair breaks up with Marcus at the end of 2.03 and then gets with or at least come to an understanding with Chuck at the end of 2.04
Old 07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I do believe that Leighton and Ed are strong enough actors that they could pull off anything the writers give them and make it seem in character, so I'm not too worried
Word! These two can really work the material they get. The small scene in the bar in 1:13, not much really was said but because Ed and Leighton are so good that scene (for me personally) is possibly the most heartbreaking ever, the way they look at each other kills me.

The writing in GG is sometimes disappointing so I am not expecting much there but I know E and L will work the hell out of the CB stuff. They both seem to really love CB too.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 07-30-2008, 03:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm betting the blackout is what happened I really think Blair breaks up with Marcus at the end of 2.03 and then gets with or at least come to an understanding with Chuck at the end of 2.04

Yes yes I agree. WHat troubles me is that we know that LM was in that scene at the restaurant they filmed last week, on friday if I'm not wrong, together with CM, Blair and Vanessa. I really want LM to go away!!! Even if he's a mean for B to get to C, I don't like him as a character. He bores me. I hope te episodes will reveal him to be more interesting than he seems to be...
Old 07-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooh, so possible, Anita. Because if he were just trying to have sex with her, I'm sure she would have pushed him away without a second thought.. Instead it looks like she's actually really paying attention and can't leave (not because he's forcing her to stay, but because she herself hasn't left), but at the same time is thinking, "Why is this happening?"
This is exactly why I think

Blair's frown seems less 'eff off' as it's 'Must. Focus." And it's just so Chuck to manipulate every chance he gets to get B all hot and bothered for him, in middle of her house party nevertheless
Old 07-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
Word! These two can really work the material they get. The small scene in the bar in 1:13, not much really was said but because Ed and Leighton are so good that scene (for me personally) is possibly the most heartbreaking ever, the way they look at each other kills me.

The writing in GG is sometimes disappointing so I am not expecting much there but I know E and L will work the hell out of the CB stuff. They both seem to really love CB too.
ITA about the writing. Woman on the Verge made me shudder because of the bad writing, except for CBNS.
Changed my signature, like?
fanfiction|livejournal|tumblr
♥Cass|icon by me
Old 07-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
This is exactly why I think

Blair's frown seems less 'eff off' as it's 'Must. Focus." And it's just so Chuck to manipulate every chance he gets to get B all hot and bothered for him, in middle of her house party nevertheless
ITA.

So are we sure it's her house? I didn't get a good look at the background, lol.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_T_L_N (View Post)
ITA.

So are we sure it's her house? I didn't get a good look at the background, lol.
I think so. The floor and the columns match up

It's weird though cuz I'm starting to think the scene is from ep3. I mean DS are off together in the vnBass elevator, Vanessa/Nate are together (and I bet the elevator V gets in is the one at the Waldorf place)......

and clearly the party/event for ep4 is the one at the steak house with DS and their dates included...
Old 07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
if blair breaks up with marcus in 203 what do u think he is doing there in epi 4?
Old 07-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

idk bc in the side with jenny and eleanor she said " i should call blair" and from this house party it looks like alot of older ppl are there too so i dont think eleanor would not be at a party. so i think its ep 4
Old 07-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think so. The floor and the columns match up

It's weird though cuz I'm starting to think the scene is from ep3. I mean DS are off together in the vnBass elevator, Vanessa/Nate are together (and I bet the elevator V gets in is the one at the Waldorf place)......

and clearly the party/event for ep4 is the one at the steak house with DS and their dates included...
i was thinking that too, what if he tries to seduce her in the dark and then as shes about to give in the lights flash on
Old 07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

That would be so good. I love your icon and sig Lisa.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 07-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
That would be so good. I love your icon and sig Lisa.
thanks LOL!
Elite Fan

That's confusing wether it's in 203 or 204. But her friends from school, at least Penelope are there. Would they be in 2.03, you think? And everyone's saying that the party in 2.03 takes place in a hotel but this is clearly Blair's place. I still think it's in 2.04
Fan Forum Hero

me too i think its ep 4
Closed Thread   Post New Thread