Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #1673: Chuck's gonna give alllll his secrets awaaaaaay...

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

[COLOR=navy]EPISODES

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FOUR TRAILER: OH, MON DIEU!

4.01: Belles de Jour
Writer: Joshua Safran and Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarski

4.02: Double Identity
Writer:Sarah Goodman and Joshua Safran
Director: Mark Piznarski
Videos:: CB Train Station

4.03: The Undergraduates
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Norman Buckley

4.04: Touch of Eva
Writer: Unknown
Director: Andrew McCarthy
Videos:: Eva Gets A Gift

4.05: Goodbye, Columbia
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

GENERAL INFO

Kristin said what?:
- William vdW will return next season.
- According to this interview, the writers have a "plan" for Jenny that they want to save as a surprise.
- DS are not together when the season starts; No love interest in the works for Blair; Clémence Poésy not a regular this season. Read here.

Ausiello scoops:

- Sam Page from 'Mad Men' will play Serena's professor/possible love interest starting in 4.04.
- Dan and Serena will be spending lots of time together, but they aren't together.
- Katie Cassidy will be playing Nate's Columbia student love interest, who is not who she appears and will make trouble for several UESers.
- Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour) has been cast as Eva.
- Chuck does not have amnesia, but Nate does have a new love interest.
- Chuck and Blair are not now, and basically never will be, over.
- Leighton, Blake, and Ed will all film in Paris. Ed might not actually be Chuck in the present, though. Flashbacks or dreams are possible.
- Dan and Serena have been reactivated, and sorting through that will be part of a larger story.
- Now that Mercy has been canceled, they may be working to incorporate Georgina into more of next season.
- Taylor Momsen is NOT LEAVING the show. She will only be gone a few episodes.

Interviews:
- According to SpoilerTV Eva sticks around for at least three episodes.
- According to TV Guide, Connor Paolo will have more screentime next season to make up for the absence of Jenny. Boyfriend will be involved.
- According to Vulture, Chuck/Blair/Serena will film the first two episodes in Paris. There will be some kind of mystery that needs to be solved and a mysterious appearance by someone from home. Paris will greatly affect the direction of season 4.
- According to Billy Baldwin, there will be a heartbreaking ending to Dr. vdW's story, but there is also a potential for him to return.
- Stephanie Savage says that they will be introducing a major new character in season 4.

Speculation/Other News:
- Serena has to choose between Dan and Nate and that will occupy much of her time. DSN Triangle

FILMING PICTURES

Old 08-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

theoretical girl: I think/hope that if Chuck's secrets are all gonna come out, that they do it in one fell swoop so that everyone can digest everything. I think it would be torture to sit through if they do Jenny first, let everyone forgive him after 2 episodes, then do the IP, let people forgive him after 4 episodes, then do Serena and let people forgive him by the season finale.

I do know that Chuck tells Eva everything he's ever done, and she accepts it, so maybe that's how they will deal with non-Jenny things? Also, I'm positive Serena knows about the IP by the beginning of season 4.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!
the title

i love you. ♡
Old 08-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Chuck and Vanessa would have me drop this show so fast it isnt even funny, and I put up with Chenny and IP storyline so that tells you how bad it is for me.
And it burns,burns,burns the ring of fire
Leighton Meester ♥ HBIC
icon:Isa
Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4ever_71283 (View Post)
Chuck and Vanessa would have me drop this show so fast it isnt even funny, and I put up with Chenny and IP storyline so that tells you how bad it is for me.
they dont fit at all and secondly she gets like 1 minute of airtime anyways. CB fit for the fact Blair can put up with his crap and he can put up with hers lol. If Vanessa had half the stuff happen to her that happened to B? She would run! Same with Blairs guys.. Nate always ended up looking like a loser because he couldnt deal with B like C can.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigbee71583 (View Post)
The difference is I think he wouldn't have stopped. Serena had to fight him off her, and he repeatedly ignored her telling him to stop. Plus, he took a drunk Serena into a secluded area, payed that chef to leave him alone with her, and then tried to blackmail her into having sex because he knew about the Nate/Serena sex pre pilot. For me, when someone says they don't want to have sex, I stop. It doesn't take more than that for me. Plus, I'm actually curious as to how Lily would view Chuck and Serena. I think she would forgive him, and it wouldn't be such a big deal. Lily seems closer to Chuck than she does to Serena. I just want to see how Lily and Eric view Chuck. I think if Eric was furious at what Chuck did to Jenny, he would go nuts that the boy he looked up to hurt his sister. I would like Chuck to tell Lily and Eric what he did to Serena. Everyone's secrets come out, and Chuck's pilot treatment of Serena and Jenny hasn't come to light yet. If Chuck wants to be a better man than he needs to face up to what he did.
okay but you are acting like jenny had no say.. she went in for that kiss just as much as chuck.. i hate when people just say that was all chucks fault.. yes he is older and should have known better but hell give a guy a break.. it takes two to tango and it was not just chucks fault
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just hate that Chuck's shot at normalcy is about to blow up in his face
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscbass (View Post)
okay but you are acting like jenny had no say.. she went in for that kiss just as much as chuck.. i hate when people just say that was all chucks fault.. yes he is older and should have known better but hell give a guy a break.. it takes two to tango and it was not just chucks fault
Lost cause, hun. Lost cause. Let it go
Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies18 (View Post)
He is living a fantasy Like Blair does w/ all her men. This if anything will show Chuck he cant run in between some girls legs to get normalcy. He has to build it on his own.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Its not normalcy though, its him acting out a fantasy, trying to be someone he hasnt done the work to be. The fact that the writers are having him face up to his sins is going to put him on the true path to being a normal, happy individual. Eva is a crutch and nothing more.
And it burns,burns,burns the ring of fire
Leighton Meester ♥ HBIC
icon:Isa
Old 08-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4ever_71283 (View Post)
Its not normalcy though, its him acting out a fantasy, trying to be someone he hasnt done the work to be. The fact that the writers are having him face up to his sins is going to put him on the true path to being a normal, happy individual. Eva is a crutch and nothing more.
THIS! They are trying to make CB happy with themselves before they ever get CB together again. This will make CB stronger.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
He is living a fantasy Like Blair does w/ all her men. This if anything will show Chuck he cant run in between some girls legs to get normalcy. He has to build it on his own.
So after 18/19 years of being a truly effed up individual, how can he build it himself? As someone who comes from a dysfunctional family, I know how much it means to be loved and protected by someone which he NEVER has. He does need that in his life IMO

Blair can do it herself. She is loved, adored, looked up to. She has confidence in herself, Chuck doesn't.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Lost cause, hun. Lost cause. Let it go
i dont care that much i just dont like seeing jenny try play a victim card when she let it happen.. but yes moving on
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have a feeling everything will come out. Not just the Jenny assault in the pilot but also the incident with Serena and the IP. It looks like the writers are going to really confront Chuck with his past and if they do that, the only way to truly move him forward is that everything gets exposed. No more secrets. If they have a flashback with Serena it is going to be delt with on some level. The only reason for not doing it would be to save the drama for later.
I'm really curious about how they will deal with especially the Serena assault. I don't think it was as bad as Jenny but he still crossed a line. The thing is it's never been an issue between Serena and Chuck on the show. At least not directly. You could argue that Serena being sceptic of Chuck and especially him changing is due to that, but the show has moved their relationship beyond that. In fact they made Serena one of the biggest supporter of the CB relationship in season 3. The scenario that makes the most sense to me is, that Chuck because he feels guilty is the one to bring it up in a conversation with Serena.
I think and hope Chuck's assault on Serena is dealt with via Chuck trying to apologize and make amends with her. It would be interesting to see how Lily would react so I wouldn't mind that. But I honestly don't see the point of Eric knowing. Eric already thinks Chuck is evil for something he did to Jenny 3 years ago. Now he'll learn Chuck did the same thing to his sister around the same time. The only story that could further is that it would give Eric a chance to show he's protective and loving of Serena as well as Jenny. But it wouldn't change his already incredibly low opinion of Chuck. It's as low as it could go.

Quote:
they dont fit at all and secondly she gets like 1 minute of airtime anyways. CB fit for the fact Blair can put up with his crap and he can put up with hers lol. If Vanessa had half the stuff happen to her that happened to B? She would run! Same with Blairs guys.. Nate always ended up looking like a loser because he couldnt deal with B like C can.
OMG. I love and completely agree with this post!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread